Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

kajima?

Go down 
+19
Sparky
dave ash
Hairy Hebrew!
BEES KNEES
Rwhite08
littlebigman
Potts
Aussie Owl
Sparta3
NiffyA
Fieldy
Polska legend II
Neevsey
THE WATCHER
Bucko
Pete Mourinho
Hellboy
KajimaFC
the goalie
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:24 pm

fair enough
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:12 pm

good point potts
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 12:30 am

harrow hotshot wrote:
good point potts

I have no problem with the game being replayed and reluctantly a fine but, to have 2 points deducted for an admin error is in my opinion too much, I would like to know the feelings from other teams as the rules as they are simply state that whether you are known to be cheating or not carries the same penalty.

To be honest, as I see it, it is easier to play ringers and get away with it and, the referees decision apparently is final, this is a different ongoing matter (I will say that Gordon has helped out on the Ref occasion and fully appreciated)

How about a meeting with committee and Secs/Managers to discuss the above
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 12:42 am

Kajima

As per the topic and sorry to stray from it, quality set of lads and hard team to play against

Last edited by Harrow_Veteran on Fri 07 Oct 2011, 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 12:59 am

Polska legend II wrote:
1. never take a players word for it that he is clear of debt and not suspended. Always check for yourself!

2. good point in the earlier post about not being able to sign players on on the day, but saying that, as the opposition countersigns these anyway, then surely that procedure can still remain?

But what do you do if a player claims he's not signed or banned and is brought to you on a sunday morning, how on earth can you check until a couple of weeks later when a form lands on your doorstep informing you that he's a wanted Crim, shocking system in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 1:01 am

This thread should be updated and moved to the year 2011, most will understand
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 8:28 am

NiffyA wrote:
Yeah i agree that in a perfect world or at a professional club you would expect this, but when you have usually 1 guy who is responsible for arranging everything - including pitches, kits, nets, balls, ref, opposition team, fines, subs, etc etc - along with juggling a job to pay the bills it's hard to expect anyone person to keep track of everything - i think expectations need to fall in line with the standard we are playing at.
If only one person is doing all these jobs then perhaps someone else from the team needs to get a finger out and help,there are several Secretarys from each division who never fall FOUL of the system and never have the problems that Harrow etc have,all clubs have the same rules,i personaly think it's the application of these rules that makes the Alliance League what it is
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 8:47 am

littlebigman wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Yeah i agree that in a perfect world or at a professional club you would expect this, but when you have usually 1 guy who is responsible for arranging everything - including pitches, kits, nets, balls, ref, opposition team, fines, subs, etc etc - along with juggling a job to pay the bills it's hard to expect anyone person to keep track of everything - i think expectations need to fall in line with the standard we are playing at.
If only one person is doing all these jobs then perhaps someone else from the team needs to get a finger out and help,there are several Secretarys from each division who never fall FOUL of the system and never have the problems that Harrow etc have,all clubs have the same rules,i personaly think it's the application of these rules that makes the Alliance League what it is

Had all the forms come to me (sec) it wouldn't have happened
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 9:30 am

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
1. never take a players word for it that he is clear of debt and not suspended. Always check for yourself!

2. good point in the earlier post about not being able to sign players on on the day, but saying that, as the opposition countersigns these anyway, then surely that procedure can still remain?

But what do you do if a player claims he's not signed or banned and is brought to you on a sunday morning, how on earth can you check until a couple of weeks later when a form lands on your doorstep informing you that he's a wanted Crim, shocking system in my opinion

simple. don't play a player until you know for sure he isn't banned. like i say, i never take the word of a player because ive seen too many clubs get in trouble for it. if we also know someone may be coming along on a sunday for the first time, we try and check the suspension lists over the weekend just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 11:32 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

simple. don't play a player until you know for sure he isn't banned. like i say, i never take the word of a player because ive seen too many clubs get in trouble for it. if we also know someone may be coming along on a sunday for the first time, we try and check the suspension lists over the weekend just to make sure.

This brings me back to the intial argument, there should be different scales of punishment, I would say 3, Club punishments for admin errors (such as our case) whereby a financial penalty is issued and the replay of a game (as this doesn't have a major effect on the players), Team punishments (using ringers), replay, fine and points deductions as the team are all aware and should expect to pay the consequences, individual player punishments for knowingly playing under assumed name or lying about not being banned or signed for other team.

You mention checking suspension lists although last year after a player of ours got banned, it was a good few weeks after his ban started before details were made public.

Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 11:58 am

I think you are being punished for being honest, a warning would of been more than enough. He is your player, played for you last season and it was an honest mistake. Think the league should re think there punishment on this one...just my opinion though....
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 12:01 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

This brings me back to the intial argument, there should be different scales of punishment, I would say 3, Club punishments for admin errors (such as our case) whereby a financial penalty is issued and the replay of a game (as this doesn't have a major effect on the players), Team punishments (using ringers), replay, fine and points deductions as the team are all aware and should expect to pay the consequences, individual player punishments for knowingly playing under assumed name or lying about not being banned or signed for other team.

You mention checking suspension lists although last year after a player of ours got banned, it was a good few weeks after his ban started before details were made public.

that is quite unusual - county fa update their lists most weeks
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 12:32 pm

well said Rwhite08
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 12:38 pm

The problem with bending the rules is that if you make it public then it sets a precident for others to talk their way out of fines. It wouldn't surprise me if the league did take a common sense approach in some circumstances but do not make it public knowledge.

We played a team who fielded a few ringers a while back. Those ringers actually played for said team in the previous 3 or 4 seasons, so the "he played for us last year" argument would not get you anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 1:04 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
This thread should be updated and moved to the year 2011, most will understand

Is this the same sort of thing that happened to NRI a while back?
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 3:04 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
The problem with bending the rules is that if you make it public then it sets a precident for others to talk their way out of fines. It wouldn't surprise me if the league did take a common sense approach in some circumstances but do not make it public knowledge.

We played a team who fielded a few ringers a while back. Those ringers actually played for said team in the previous 3 or 4 seasons, so the "he played for us last year" argument would not get you anywhere.

Not saying bend the rules just update them
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 3:26 pm

any idea when the replay is harrow vet???
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 5:08 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
any idea when the replay is harrow vet???

Not a clue mate, will be slotted in when poss I suppose
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:25 pm

wat does kajima stand for?:/
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:49 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

They are the company who own our pitch, they give us it at a very reduced rate for being called Kajima.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:53 pm

As I said before I agree with Polska don't play a player unless the checks are done

FA website is updated every Friday

Most teams have some one with an iPhone/smart phone that let's you check the website on a Sunday AM if needed or as said above check the players name (even if tube never meet him) before a Sunday AM

In terms of a meeting to discuss the rules this has already happened it's the AGM, this particular rule was discussed, amended (points deduction reduced from 3 to 2) and AGREED by al secs. From memory no objections not even from Harrow(!)

As ive said before I have sympathy but rules are rules and this is what sets the alliance league apart from other leagues. If you want to play banned players and get away with it go and play in the LSL Smile

Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 3:02 pm

KajimaFC wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

They are the company who own our pitch, they give us it at a very reduced rate for being called Kajima.

oooo do they wanna reserve side??? not a fan of our astronomical pitch fees!
Back to top Go down
Potts

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 10:21 pm

Huncote sec, there are plenty of teams playing banned/illegible players every week and getting away with it in the alliance. To think otherwise is just naive.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:02 pm

Potts wrote:
Huncote sec, there are plenty of teams playing banned/illegible players every week and getting away with it in the alliance. To think otherwise is just naive.

spot on potts!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:26 am

If people of authority turn a blind eye, then we'll never stamp it out.

when a player comes up to an official to go on the pitch, spurts a wrong name out, you do not play, you do not go on that pitch, no one could mistake their own name, if theres a missmatch on the list, then they don't go on, everyone knows their own name, and if you cant remember who you are on the day or having to say someones got your name wrong....blah blah blah....lots of goons do it.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:25 am

and we are awesome!!! st marks who??? dno who they are???
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 8:34 am

Not naive Potts.....just think that as harsh as it is the rules are there and need to not be bent for anyone

Most instances (if not all in my experience) can be explained by human error, poor admin or a lack of communication within a club

The problem with relaxing either the rules or the checks is that you open up the door for abuse

This is what sets the alliance apart, yes team play unregistered players every week but this league prides its self on doing things the right way and if you are one of the 80 or so teams that manages this each season you will have no points deducted

If you fall foul of the system you lose money and points, harsh maybe but we all know where we stand and we got it wrong once, but wont get it wrong a second time and I think there are a few clubs who would say the same
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 10:29 am

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
and we are awesome!!! st marks who??? dno w

ho they are???

don't big it up too much look what happened to st marks!
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 10:35 am

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:

You wern't awesome yesterday i would say average div 5 side from what i saw yesterday.
You like to ooof it to the two quick lads upfront and thats it.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:20 pm

still, can't knock their unbeaten start so far.
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:22 pm

dave ash wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:

You wern't awesome yesterday i would say average div 5 side from what i saw yesterday.
You like to ooof it to the two quick lads upfront and thats it.

Lol it was the worst we have ever played we were awful amount of one on ones we missed :s and our centre mid was non existant which was strange.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:47 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
still, can't knock their unbeaten start so far.

Yes mate your right there i am sure theres a lot of teams who would like to play bad and still win.

Gotta say i think Niffy played well the second half which would of not maade it so easy for you and we were unlucky to conseed so near the end.

Have to mention the kids size goals we were playing in, i think i was as tall as the goals. Surely they have to be a set minimum height to play in ??????
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 1:10 pm

should be 8 feet high from memory
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 2:18 pm

wins a win!
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 6:39 pm

and a loss is a loss dont let the gate hit u wen u shut it
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 6:40 pm

i think thats a lesson learned
dont slag other Teams wen they lose
cos wats goes around COMES AROUND
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:04 pm

If opposition teams could keep bigging themselves up just before they play us then that would be just great !!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:13 pm

who's next for the kiss of death?
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 8:03 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

I have one for you....

Saturdays last year, I signed a new keeper when ours was injured... We played 2 games and won both. Beat Glenfield 8-1 and someone else who I can't recall, 5-0. This lad was my cousins boyfriend and wasn't playing on Saturdays or suspended.... I then tell the lads that "next week we have new parks in the cup". He says... " my dad runs them and I signed at the star of the season, so shouldn't really play".
WHAT!!? He didn't think it counted as is a 16 year old and was only signed to help dad.
I called the league and as we smashed the 2 sides, I hoped for a sensible conclusion given my honesty.
We got no fine or deduction, but did have to replay both. I wasn't happy as I could never have known this player was signed when he told me he definitely wasn't!! But at least the district league saw it as a genuine mistake.

Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 8:06 pm

Sorry... My message is sandwiched in the middle of the original post... Bloody ipad! Nearly as stupid as my 16 yo keeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kajima? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kajima?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next