Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

St Marks?

Go down 
+17
BEES KNEES
PEEWEE
Hairy Hebrew!
gazfox9
newsreader
Polska legend II
bad tekkers
Fieldy
THE WATCHER
the goalie
Toe poke
Aussie Owl
Hellboy
josh harris st marks
hotshot66
Number1
KajimaFC
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KajimaFC

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:39 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
KajimaFC wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
Kajima and St Marks can run their mouths off all season for all we care. Let the rest of us plod along nicely under the radar.

Exactly thats all you're doing.... plodding.

OH NO THE NEW ST MARKS affraid

haha nah only messing we are due a slip up soon we nearly messed it up yesterday going to be a very interesting long season we are enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:50 pm

KajimaFC wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
KajimaFC wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
Kajima and St Marks can run their mouths off all season for all we care. Let the rest of us plod along nicely under the radar.

Exactly thats all you're doing.... plodding.

OH NO THE NEW ST MARKS affraid

haha nah only messing we are due a slip up soon we nearly messed it up yesterday going to be a very interesting long season we are enjoying it.

as i have said b4 you will deffo be up there come the end of the season but i'm sure who ever wins the league will have dropped plenty of points by the time they do
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 2:12 pm

well played the gate hangs well they battled extrmely well yesterday we deserved what we got nothing
as for you kajima lets not slag us off too soon lets wait n see what happens
cos personally i dont know your team so i wont comment

and the reason my lads are not on here is because i banned them all for being too cocky
and i was right look what happened yesterday so fair play to tghw as my lads needed a reality chec and a lesson and they got it so good luc to all in the division for rest of the season
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 2:15 pm

awwww goalie you are so sweet!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 4:12 pm

St Marks? - Page 2 Babydan-babyden-playpen-in-silver-with-grey-playmat

someones left the gate open, you didnt lock them up very well..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 5:15 pm

cska carnabys?? no chance
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 6:26 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:

think hes on about bowls harrow Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 9:04 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:

just winding up mr kajima

when have you got scott back?
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 7:52 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

Two 1-0s in a row! That's very rare in Sunday football

After two 4-1 defeats (one of which was well deserved) it is more than welcome.

No keeper and only one centre back, who happens to be our back-up keeper, this week so the run may not last too long! Haha
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 12:34 pm

oh silly me lol

scotts back this week i think, its so annoying that we have only played our best team once this season
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 12:41 pm

Quote :
well played the gate hangs well they battled extrmely well yesterday we deserved what we got nothing
as for you kajima lets not slag us off too soon lets wait n see what happens
cos personally i dont know your team so i wont comment

and the reason my lads are not on here is because i banned them all for being too cocky
and i was right look what happened yesterday so fair play to tghw as my lads needed a reality chec and a lesson and they got it so good luc to all in the division for rest of the season

The above should now draw a line under the whole St Marks Saga

Well said Goalie!!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 12:43 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
oh silly me lol

scotts back this week i think, its so annoying that we have only played our best team once this season

JUST IN TIME FOR ST MARKS !
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 12:51 pm

st marks v harrow

a tight game played in good spirits
some good football from both sides
prob shud a been a draw
but we av young lads and they will learn
gd luc to harrow for rest of the season
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:57 pm

Blimey you've met them all then, very descriptive, i wonder what colour gimp mask he favours.
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:19 pm

intresting lardy wide parting jumps shi.......sorry moves on azul 6 nil winners!!!!!!!! lardy signs for st marks........... they get beat Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed .......you do the maths lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 6:41 pm

y dont you sad people get a life you idiots
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 6:48 pm

Blimey someone's undone his zip.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 6:52 pm

shane birt is a very good footballer, who r you idiots to call him bet you cant even play muppets
so keep your vile comments to yourselves this forum does not need them or want them
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:05 pm

Oh so its OK for you to call people names, fire away you won't upset moi,just dont be upset when i call you a few back.
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:16 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
intresting lardy wide parting jumps shi.......sorry moves on azul 6 nil winners!!!!!!!! lardy signs for st marks........... they get beat Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed .......you do the maths lol lol lol lol

not a mention of a name Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes intresting what you think of shane to connect my post with him though Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 11:52 am

are you that stupid i sign two players from azul
i dont think you referin to azza coley so who else is there m8
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 4:02 pm

the goalie wrote:

should have signed aaron and left chunky to "enjoy it with his mates" his words Embarassed aint 3 weeks ago he was slaggin st marks Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed dont have a pop at me just cus i am telling the truth Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 4:35 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
the goalie wrote:

should have signed aaron and left chunky to "enjoy it with his mates" his words Embarassed aint 3 weeks ago he was slaggin st marks Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed dont have a pop at me just cus i am telling the truth Shocked Shocked

TRUTH? THATS A FIRST THEN!
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 4:57 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
the goalie wrote:

its all true tongue and why have you got your head in chris????? was you not slaggin them too Rolling Eyes mmmmmm think you were Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 10:09 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
the goalie wrote:

its all true tongue and why have you got your head in chris????? was you not slaggin them too Rolling Eyes mmmmmm think you were Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

read it right my thick friend i said it was a first
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 11:23 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
the goalie wrote:

explain???? i only deal in the truth stop being a plank lol!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 11:32 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
the goalie wrote:

explain???? i only deal in the truth stop being a plank lol!

TELL EVERYBODY THE TRUTH ABOUT WHO YOU PLAY FOR THEN
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 12:02 am

i would like you too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 6:27 am

THE WATCHER wrote:

You ought to sink his boats next time you're in the bath.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:22 am

bad tekkers wrote:

i carn't theres no womens teams in the alliance Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 10:57 am

THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:

i carn't theres no womens teams in the alliance Embarassed

full of 5h1t Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Dirk Jr

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 4:03 pm

think everyone should get on with there own teams and we'll see whats what at the end of the season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

St Marks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks?   St Marks? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St Marks?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2