Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

st marks v ghw

Go down 
+10
Polska legend II
karlpilkington
BEES KNEES
KajimaFC
CSKA Carnabys
Hellboy
Gordon
Hairy Hebrew!
SuperflyFC
the goalie
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 2:35 pm

well done to both teams and clearly who ever wins the title deserves it so would just like to say as st marks manager well done to both teams on a fantastic season and may the best team win
Back to top Go down
SuperflyFC

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 2:49 pm

Good luck to both teams tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 3:01 pm

Good luck to both teams! Wat a great way to end the season! Who needs the premier league hey!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 8:49 am

Match Postponed - Waterlogged Pitch
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 9:41 am

Its all the tears from the opposition, when they come to your ground....mentioning no names.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 10:03 am

haha go on mention names
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:38 am

Hellboy wrote:
Its all the tears from the opposition, when they come to your ground....mentioning no names.

Not us!
We won 2-0 there... But I've a good idea who the tears belong to!
HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:41 am

Think St Marks will edge it, GHW will need to put in a better display than they did for the Stokes Final.
But either side winning the title is a credit to Div5, two teams full of top lads who try and play football!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 12:00 pm

Tears roll down my face as I watch some of these poor runners up, behave like big children on this forum, quick as a flash though, Ive just finished chopping the onions, threw them into the big pot and slammed the oven door shut on my delicious beef stew. Mmmm mmmm.....mmmwwwaaa mmmmwwwwaaaa.
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 1:23 pm

Well we want st marks to win or draw but gate hangs well are the better side I think and If they didn't have that horrid start they would have walked it. Both teams are a good set of lads and good luck to both teams.

I really think they should rearrange it for a aylestone park job Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 1:25 pm

They'd get a good crowd down if they did that.
Michael Thomas moment?
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 10:15 pm

Come on the gate I'll be down to watch this one!!!
Back to top Go down
karlpilkington

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: One tem in Div 5   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:02 pm

CSKA Carnabys wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
How did you get on at your ground????????

Not us!
We won 2-0 there... But I've a good idea who the tears belong to!
HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
karlpilkington

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:06 pm

St.Marks should get all the plaudits, first season and they've won a cup and a last game of the season decider against GHW, not bad going really!!
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:42 pm

Think the gate will have too much if they put it about!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 9:23 am

They didn't in the final altho sure that will fire them up for this one
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 3:53 pm

just read the match reports and a comment made that GHW was a game too far. Hooray finally someone accepts that it was a nonsense schedule for Kajima. No excuse on the night GHW were too strong for what was a very tired team. Whoever wins good luck to both of you, you've got plenty of time to recover for the game and it should be good ( wish we'd had the recovery time we may have given a better display. GHW also have time to recover from the stag night too you lucky lucky boys, bet you were all doing the rain dance in Nottingham saturday night) cheers all, even you little big man not sure what you will do without me on here pal. Have to find someone else to have a dig at eh mate. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 4:09 pm

Talking about saturday nights, your eldest lad was HAMMERED. Great laugh watching him walk straight Suspect
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 4:12 pm

aye dont know where he gets it from
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 4:21 pm

Neevsey wrote:
just read the match reports and a comment made that GHW was a game too far. Hooray finally someone accepts that it was a nonsense schedule for Kajima. No excuse on the night GHW were too strong for what was a very tired team. Whoever wins good luck to both of you, you've got plenty of time to recover for the game and it should be good ( wish we'd had the recovery time we may have given a better display. GHW also have time to recover from the stag night too you lucky lucky boys, bet you were all doing the rain dance in Nottingham saturday night) cheers all, even you little big man not sure what you will do without me on here pal. Have to find someone else to have a dig at eh mate. Good luck!
I only have a dig at bad losers who have no class,so when you and your muppetts have gone there won't be much for me to do Very Happy

Last edited by littlebigman on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 4:25 pm

still at it I see good luck then BLOSER signing out captain dyslexic or is that ctpaina slydexic you tell me kid
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 5:29 pm

Gordon wrote:
Match Postponed - Waterlogged Pitch

when is this game being played kind sir?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 6:08 pm

That is just one of James' many problems after yesterday's multiple postponements
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 12:19 am

I weren't hammered Saturday!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 6:11 am

Capello wrote:
Talking about saturday nights, your eldest lad was HAMMERED. Great laugh watching him walk straight

He wasn't singing "we are the champions" like the man utd fans was he?

I hate Rooney he,s an idiot, i remember everyone in this country slating Ronaldo for winking at the cameras, Rooneys worse than him for trying to get players sent off, and as for Kompany getting a yellow card when Rooney kicked him.. scratch........god only knows.
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 7:42 am

Hellboy wrote:
Capello wrote:
Talking about saturday nights, your eldest lad was HAMMERED. Great laugh watching him walk straight

He wasn't singing "we are the champions" like the man utd fans was he?

I hate Rooney he,s an idiot, i remember everyone in this country slating Ronaldo for winking at the cameras, Rooneys worse than him for trying to get players sent off, and as for Kompany getting a yellow card when Rooney kicked him.. scratch........god only knows.
Worse than that he had an Alliance League Champions 2011/2012 Tee Shirt on,It seems he's like his dad,a bit premature!!!!
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 12:43 pm

was like lord of the rings with all the hobbits dancing round the camp fire singing championes
haha what a bunch of fools
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 12:51 pm

you know if you put your finger in frodos ring you can turn invisible.

Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 12:52 pm

Hellboy wrote:
you know if you put your finger in frodos ring you can turn invisible.

rather not thanks uurrrgggg
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 1:02 pm

To be honest I didn't get involved with that I went n got changed
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 1:21 pm

Sad well if you didnt fair play to you
because it was childish and disrespectful to say the least Embarassed
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 2:34 pm

the goalie wrote:
Sad well if you didnt fair play to you
because it was childish and disrespectful to say the least Embarassed
childish and disrespectful about sums them up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 3:13 pm

i think you've spelt his name wrong.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 3:16 pm

Oh yea so I have! Little man
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 3:36 pm

Neevsey wrote:

all a load of poor, county cup winners, stokes semis, did ok in walton and won the league, i wish we would have had more midweek games
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 2:31 pm

ooh la la.....
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 2:33 pm

i feel so much better now hellboy hahahhhah
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 2:47 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Neevsey wrote:

all a load of poor, county cup winners, stokes semis, did ok in walton and won the league, i wish we would have had more midweek games

what a surprise, no reply
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 2:52 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
Neevsey wrote:

what a surprise, no reply

loser is still going on like the league owed him something bore off you are finished loser
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 2:56 pm

Haha alrite then fatboy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

st marks v ghw Empty
PostSubject: Re: st marks v ghw   st marks v ghw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

st marks v ghw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next