Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 25 September

Go down 
+30
dezza
Skeems
mowmacre fc
crustybread
Giggsisgod
Paulo
gattuso
Polska legend II
Hellboy
Joey Barton
THE MAGICIAN
Whistle Blower
Talbotleftback
L.K.F.C
Hairy Hebrew!
BULLIT
mthompson08
Snash
Number1
Fccol
Sarge
Fieldy
Ian2011
Hat Man
Jwithers
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Widds
Sneijder10
Gordon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 6:28 pm

Hellboy that would be brilliant. But awkward as teams pay councils different amounts.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 6:28 pm

Hellboy that would be brilliant. But awkward as teams pay councils different amounts.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 9:18 pm

Plus our away cup subs go into end of season kitty, so lets stop that idea right there!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 10:37 am

No no no, embrace the change, embrace the change.....

Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 1:42 pm

But Helly your guest speaker at our doo and it won't be a big one if we can't raise any cash.
Back to top Go down
OldMagnaNumber2

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 10:22 pm

Magna no1 wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
frolsworth only got beat 3-2 by advance i knew they wer good against us . anyone know how the game actually went was the tight as score line says ?

Jenko was there, he told me Advance were poor and played 4-5-1. Thats all I have.

Frolesworth have made some good signings this year

He also told me that Ogden missed lots of chances Laughing

Yes i did go and watch this, and i think advance were having an off day.

Could tell they have got alot quality going forward but frolesworth did well breaking on the counter and catching advance out a couple of times and could of nicked something from this game.

Ogden missed a clear header from 6 yards and a clear chance from 8 yards which he hit the post with

I suppose we'll wait and see next week when I play against Magna's back line, let's hope for there sake I'm not at my best. Otherwise it could be horrible!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 9:02 am

OldMagnaNumber2 wrote:
Magna no1 wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
frolsworth only got beat 3-2 by advance i knew they wer good against us . anyone know how the game actually went was the tight as score line says ?

Jenko was there, he told me Advance were poor and played 4-5-1. Thats all I have.

Frolesworth have made some good signings this year

He also told me that Ogden missed lots of chances Laughing

Yes i did go and watch this, and i think advance were having an off day.

Could tell they have got alot quality going forward but frolesworth did well breaking on the counter and catching advance out a couple of times and could of nicked something from this game.

Ogden missed a clear header from 6 yards and a clear chance from 8 yards which he hit the post with

I suppose we'll wait and see next week when I play against Magna's back line, let's hope for there sake I'm not at my best. Otherwise it could be horrible!!!

Hope you're not at your best mate, i will not be there so it wont be me picking the ball out the net a few times haha
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 9:30 am

cheers

Ogden is on the forum, long overdue, welcome old friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 25 September
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3