Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 25 September

Go down 
+30
dezza
Skeems
mowmacre fc
crustybread
Giggsisgod
Paulo
gattuso
Polska legend II
Hellboy
Joey Barton
THE MAGICIAN
Whistle Blower
Talbotleftback
L.K.F.C
Hairy Hebrew!
BULLIT
mthompson08
Snash
Number1
Fccol
Sarge
Fieldy
Ian2011
Hat Man
Jwithers
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Widds
Sneijder10
Gordon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jwithers

Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 1:26 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Jwithers wrote:
St marks stole the headlines on match reports.... Be afraid lolol

dont they do knickers in M&S..?

Yeah they do but you'll be shi**ing yourself that much go primark there cheaper and you get more
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 1:38 pm

They call me Optimus Primark.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 1:40 pm

I'm not saying that leicesters a shithole, but I went there the other day and there was a guy down the market selling fake Primark gear.

i bought the lot.
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 3:25 pm

Disappointing result yesterday although I must say NRI just play football , simple as that, game was tight for 20 mins or so and widds pulled off a class point blank save before saff conceded two sloppy goals then just rolled over, NRI deserved the points no doubt, good bunch of lads very organised . Any team will do well to finish obove them.
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 3:31 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I'm not saying that leicesters a shithole, but I went there the other day and there was a guy down the market selling fake Primark gear.

i bought the lot.

Your jokes are always so rubbish zzzzz sending me sleep
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 4:26 pm

sshhhh......be quiet everybody, stinky poo face has fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
crustybread

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 4:40 pm

Hellboy wrote:
They call me Optimus Primark.

Laughing lol! good un.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 4:52 pm

frolsworth only got beat 3-2 by advance i knew they wer good against us . anyone know how the game actually went was the tight as score line says ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 6:03 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
Number1 wrote:
Mdh 5-3 Harb hotshots

Gutted, could have easily won this game, although mdh had plenty of the ball didnt really create much with the better chances falling to us. Two errors from poor keeping from myself gifted them 2 goals. Went 1-0 up early in the game and should have made it 2 or possibly 3. Credit to our lads with 5 mins to go was 3-3 and they knew they had been in a game unlike last season. Also have to give credit to their lino, thought he was very fair and could have easily pit his flag up for our third goal, refreshing to see. Good luck to mdh although not on top form today they are a very good side with some very talented players. 3 divisions apart??? I think not Shaun lol.

Came outa this one with one simple feeling, job done. We weren't good, we were far from our footballing best but when results are going against you that's to be expected. What was nice to see this week for me was that everytime Hotshots came back, we went back and found another goal. We took too long to figure out standing of Cory wasn't the best way of marking, struggled a little with the amount of ball pumped forward, but for me rogers was man of the matvh today but again we need to take some blame as he dropped a little deep and had the freedom of harboro for periods of time.
As for chances I'm pretty sure dunney tapped a volley into your hands from about 7 yards, Lee Stevens miscontrolled from 6 yards out but I think we all know you shouldn't be in that division but with anything like that team you'll be outa there this year anyway. Important point to note would bethat once the emergency centre back came outa there and pushed forward, we scored after lkess than a minute...

lkfc so true was a good game with lots of goals, but bad goalkeeping for hotshots and mdh didnt play at there best today. good luck for next round and season
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 7:20 pm

Quote :
frolsworth only got beat 3-2 by advance i knew they wer good against us . anyone know how the game actually went was the tight as score line says ?

Jenko was there, he told me Advance were poor and played 4-5-1. Thats all I have.

Frolesworth have made some good signings this year

He also told me that Ogden missed lots of chances Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 7:31 pm

barson you nesbit took my goal off me aha Sad
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:15 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Saff Lounge 0 - 5 NRI

Got to say I was chuffed to bits with my lads yesterday, just about a complete performance from us, Saff did have a few chances and Ryan Rowley & Ray Hawksley would trouble any back 4 but I thought we held strong and we had some very good individual performances but the most pleasing thing for me was that it was a good team effort.

Looking forward to our next game now and hoping we can progress in the county cup, again we will have to play as well as yesterday to get through because 2 weeks ago we were fortunate to get a win against Epworth and after that game they will fancy there chances.

Steady start for us so far, glad to see Leon finally get off the Mark.

Goals from

Dave Ilnicki 3 ( PERFECT HAT TRICK )
Leon Coleman 1
Jay Heighton 1

Heard you boys played really well malc and deserved the win!! Issues at saff at the minute are getting a settled team, finding the best team and getting people working for each other and not as individuals!! Each game this season the team has changed by at least 4 players but once we have settled in as a team I have no doubt we'll start to pick up points and hopefully challenge for top four and a cup run!!!!

Congratulations to the nri lads with the result!! Your going to take some stopping this season
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:26 pm

Cheers Dezza and Giggsisgod....you boys have some decent players and good lads. Great craic on the sidelines too....
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:06 pm

Yeah I was gutted I missed the game but family first and all that!!!!! We'll have you at your ground hahaha
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:08 pm

Haha look forward to it!! I reckon your home support will win a few points for you....fairly mental to be honest!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:10 pm

Lol was there many there on sunday? They love a good time on a sunday morning
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:42 pm

dezza wrote:
i was told you boys where shite!
players picking the team and not doing what is asked by the manager!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:45 pm

dezza wrote:

Prob about 15 or so....they will get you some points this year bud!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:45 pm

Don't know pal wasn't there! But 5-0 would suggest we were shite wouldn't it haha
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:46 pm

Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:

Prob about 15 or so....they will get you some points this year bud!!!! Wink

Good cos at this rate the team won't haha
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:48 pm

got some idiots in your team then?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:52 pm

Not in my opinion they are all good lads pal!!!
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:53 pm

hope you dont fold wich is the rumour i been told!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:55 pm

Nah won't fold, endless supply of players on saffron lane just tap them up when they are in the dole office
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:59 pm

thats your problem then! none of them can afford a ball of there own so they hang on to it as long as poss ha ha ha shite then
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:02 pm

You might have hit the nail on the head there son!!!!
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:05 pm

both lounge bars whipping boys!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:07 pm

Possibly!!! Who do you play for?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:52 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Jenko was there, he told me Advance were poor and played 4-5-1. Thats all I have.

Frolesworth have made some good signings this year

He also told me that Ogden missed lots of chances Laughing

Yes i did go and watch this, and i think advance were having an off day.

Could tell they have got alot quality going forward but frolesworth did well breaking on the counter and catching advance out a couple of times and could of nicked something from this game.

Ogden missed a clear header from 6 yards and a clear chance from 8 yards which he hit the post with
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 8:30 am

Saff lounge would be alot better if they got rid of 3 players, got rowley back on the wing and got last seasons forwards in.
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 9:02 am

gattuso wrote:
Saff lounge would be alot better if they got rid of 3 players, got rowley back on the wing and got last seasons forwards in.
Wo are the 3 players gattuso??
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 9:23 am

Saff had some very good individuals but, NRI are ambitious in their formation...dont think many teams pull off 4-3-3 very well on a sunday morning....SAff back 4 just had no answer to pace in behind. Saff centre forwards feeding on scraps really, thought Earl had a good game for NRI. As Dezza has put settled side is key really

A lot of banter from the side....one lad especially....but nothing over the top....
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 9:35 am

Disagree denty, lounge have better players this season and as for keo and anderson they were welcome to stay and fight for there places but keo wanted to play with josh verity in div 2 for wiggy utd and anderson at aylestone lounge with his mates!!

Stop worrying about the lounge people, they will be fine and tommy will turn it around!!!! And as for getting rid of players we definitely don't need to do that just maybe teach a few when to shut up and listen!!! Its still early in the season, we've beat a decent kaffir side, lost narrowly to dme in a game we shouldn't have lost and then the defeats against huncote and nri have both been with makeshift side and I don't mean any disrespect to those sides by saying that as they can only beat what's in fromt of them!!!

Lounge will come good once they have settled in as a team, I think people need to understand each others games and how each other play and tommy and myself/jody what positions best suit people!!

I do agree with denty about rowley being on the wing though. Him one side and louis finney-neckles the other is quality and would get in any side!!

Lounge for league and cup double still I say hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
theheff

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:21 am

Fccol wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Well played today fc city of leicester, glad to see you have that first win.

Cheers Mate, tbh they had the better first half and we gave away no end of corners but we went in 1-0 up after i lobbed the keeper from 30 yards. 2nd half we were the better team and could have been 3 or 4 nil up but we scored an own goal and ended up having to nick it in extra time. But still a win is a win and we'll take it Very Happy

Absolutely gutted with this result, had a peno (brilliantly) saved after 5 mins and about 10 chances first half, but somehow went in 1-0 down. Got back into it, continual pressure caused an own goal. The winner in extra time was scrappy and was awful to see it go in.

Both sides were matched and was a good game, but i really don't think us (CSKA Sporting) could of scored if we'd been there all day.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 4:19 pm

That's Cus they have ant handford in goal. Who on his day can be unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
theheff

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 4:23 pm

And the fact we couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with an oversized comedy banjo.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 4:29 pm

Haha, that probably affected it too. You get to make it right in the league. The billy Waltons a pointless expensive adventure for clubs in our division.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 5:08 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Haha, that probably affected it too. You get to make it right in the league. The billy Waltons a pointless expensive adventure for clubs in our division.

I thought that last year and then saw teams from our division playing prem sides and was slightly jealous!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 5:19 pm

It's one of those things, don't get me wrong I love the cup, and the idea of facing different opposition. But last year we got home draws in all 3 cups twice in a row. Proved to be quite expensive.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 6:26 pm

Both teams should split the cost for cup competitions, either home or away games, pay half each.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 25 September
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next