Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

eat your words st marks haters

Go down 
+5
Plough new boy
Hairy Hebrew!
r.cooper9
Widds
the goalie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

eat your words st marks haters Empty
PostSubject: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 5:25 pm

not kids anymore u all just afraid
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 5:29 pm

all credit to st marks we proved a lot of people wrong. excellant display on sunday again.
just a bunch of mates that wanted to play together and hopefully enjoy thier football.

we might get beaten but it wont stop us trying to play football
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 6:20 pm

I dont think people just chose to hate St Marks (personally have no opinion on you boys), i think the ill feeling was incurred as a result of the bolshy and arrogant attitude displayed by some of your boys laying into other teams and giving it the big one...

In honesty, i find it quite entertaining, you guys are a bit like the pantomime villains.....
Back to top Go down
r.cooper9

r.cooper9

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 7:22 pm

Millwall
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 7:27 pm

Leeds!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 7:34 pm

Win next sunday and you will be loved in little Bowden. Watch out for there manager i warn you he likes young boys
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 7:39 pm

Well i'm a fan of St Marks, my cousin play's for them so i'm a fan, lol..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 10:16 pm

if I drink lots of milk, when I grow up i'll only be good enough to play for st marks

St marks, who are they

Exactly
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 10:23 am

yea i know some of our players are bolshy but so were we at 18,19,20 yrs old.
and arrogance is good in any footballer is it?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:05 am

yeah thats fine if thats the way you want to play it, but if you put yourself up there then expect to get shot down if you fail! I like it to be fair, last year i posted on here that we won our game on the sunday, but i posted at 8am on sunday morning lol

I think your problem as a team is handing out a barrage of abuse to certain opposition-arrogance is your choice but should still respect your opposition-just my opinion

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:12 am

Widds wrote:
yeah thats fine if thats the way you want to play it, but if you put yourself up there then expect to get shot down if you fail! I like it to be fair, last year i posted on here that we won our game on the sunday, but i posted at 8am on sunday morning lol

I think your problem as a team is handing out a barrage of abuse to certain opposition-arrogance is your choice but should still respect your opposition-just my opinion

Name change needed i think, how about St Marksmite........you'll either love it or you'll hate it.

What's the difference between Marmite and your girlfriend? I love your girlfriend.

Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:22 am

no team ever goes into games thinking thier gonna lose,so if you do whats the point, we respect every team we play and thier players , banter with azul is all good fun no malice intended as we know lots of thier players and our manager used to manage some of thier players, who he rates veryhighly as players and mates
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:40 am

fair enough, didnt come across like that on the banter! Just looked like a couple of people giving someone else poor! You guys know each other so fair enough if all in good humour!

Good luck for your season.
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 2:55 pm

Bored of st marks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eat your words st marks haters   eat your words st marks haters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eat your words st marks haters
Page 1 of 1