Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 18 September

Go down 
+43
Bucko
reffinghell
Sparta3
Polska legend II
tobester29
Reem Team FC
Hellboy
RM05
Paulo
ShaNiO
Joey Barton
timmy mallet
bretty1
man in black
oily
Mivan are going up
carl211
Number1
Jim royle
Skeems
hotshot66
The Wh33l
whiteeagles
greeeedy
wheel1
Katie G
Giggsisgod
Pete Mourinho
browny15lfc
dezza
lingers
THE MAGICIAN
Snash
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Jwithers
gattuso
Throop Boss
L.K.F.C
Hairy Hebrew!
Joey-Gattuso
josh harris st marks
Jimmyb
Gordon
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

Banter for Sunday 18 September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 September   Banter for Sunday 18 September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 3:29 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
harrow hotshot wrote:
I think you having kenno back for the reverse game will make a big differance mate

Definitely. Kenno and Jake have been brilliant for us so far but neither were there Sunday. We only had one centre-back too so I'm hoping next time we play it'll be a little different. Not that I'm making excuses Razz

Think it's a poor shout when Tomassi can't even be bothered to turn up, what sort of excuse is 'I'm in Thailand'.
Back to top Go down
Reem Team FC

Reem Team FC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 September   Banter for Sunday 18 September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 4:51 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
Reem Team FC wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:
MDH Knights 2
Reem Team 3

God knows what's happening with us right now. Good competitive game for the first 35 mins at which point Reem went down to 10 men (don't think the lad meant it but I can't see any complaints with the straight red it wasn't a pretty tackle) at that point we were in the ascendency. 0-0 at half time and the second half started the same and we were rewarded with 2 goals. Then we self destruct again! Fair play to reem they kept going but this is a game we had won and with a load of stupid bickering we threw it away!

Have to admit that we were very lucky yesterday to get the result and was well grafted out by our lads!

After about 60 minutes when we got shipping the ball about and our movement off the ball was as it should be after trying to adapt to the 10 men situation my honest opinion is we could have stuck 5 in.

Have to agree with your bickering comment, but you said it as though our lot were causing the bickering. Some of the MDH lot were pinching on corners etc and little childish things like that, so for that sort of unsporting behaviour to be your own demise i think is just desserts. Such as at the sending off as well, Belly knew he was going but yet about 5 players couldn't wait to wade in and push him and try to beckon the ref to send him... that's not me saying he didn't deserve to go- but the ref didn't need any help with that! That is one of my massive dislikes when opposition players try to get others booked/sent off.

Aside from the silliness we had to deal with was a well battled out game from both sides.

No no no the bickering was all our own doing and hopefully it'll be the last time it happens. I can deal with losing but I absolutely hate the lads having a go at each other - what's the point in turning up to have a go at your mates and look absolutely stupid doing it?!
The sending off incident I disagree with however - a few lads went straight in to tell him what a cad tackle it was - that kinda thing I expect from mates but no-one was brandishing cards or owt like that - they were talking at the lad who tackled him rather than the ref.
Fair to say you couuld have scored a few more once you got going and our keeper pulled off a couple of good stops but saying that we probably should have put it to bed at 2 nil.
Never mind there's always next week but like you say for the most part it was a good competitive game.

Agree to disagree with the sending off incident then (Even though the comment above yours was the refereee saying your lads were having their say). Belly's challenge was rash and a little unnecessary and he held his hands up immediately, and didn't react to any provocation by the aftermath which i'm chuffed with him for.

I think the lads you've got down there despite some attitudes deserve to be higher in the table than they are. I think you can put it down to the fact you've played strong opposition in your first few games, and judging by the first half an hour of the match and first ten minutes of the first half I would expect a top 6 finish from you boys.

100% agreed about your goalkeeper... i told him how much i hated him for saving my one on one chance after the game! lol!

Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 September   Banter for Sunday 18 September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:37 pm

jack b wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:
Jwithers wrote:
Just like to say burden my canoes done the talking even tho I turned up drunk and had adam on my back the whole game every time I knocked it round he ild be giving him a piggy back.... Good goal from shane tho and a good game all round good luck to azul..... And hopefully all other teams who said we aint yet been tested take a good look at the result

cheers pal, dunno why it says you scored 2 tho :s you only got 1???

thats my goal that he nicked nob head withers

haha barson cus your bob so they thought they would gimme 2 lol Razz cus i woulda bagged against qpr if i was there so evens it out ahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 September   Banter for Sunday 18 September - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 18 September
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3