Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007

Go down 
+7
Hellboy
Skeems
dezza
bullshead athletic
timmy mallet
greeeedy
Gordon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 2:25 pm

After much rumour and speculation, I regret to confirm the resignation of Scraptoft Garage 2007.

The principal reason given was the lack of a Manager.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 2:33 pm

Gordon wrote:
After much rumour and speculation, I regret to confirm the resignation of Scraptoft Garage 2007.

said this few weeks ago now its official..... looks like moshdock lads can have a lie in on sunday
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:00 pm

although a club folding is never something to celebrate every cloud has a silver lining!! i think greedy will know what i mean!!! up the hotshots Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:51 pm

big shame this!!! donk want people to think it was down to the bullies or the scrappy players!!! every scrappy player i've signed has done so on an agreement that if scrappy continue they would return to them!! stacy coore (scrappy captain) only signed a week ago but when he did i sort of new it was the final nail in the coffin for one of alliance leagues best ever squads!!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 9:30 am

Gordon wrote:

damn!!! knew my offer on another thread came too late lol!

shame though they were a quality side
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:40 am

Quote :
big shame this!!! donk want people to think it was down to the bullies or the scrappy players!!! every scrappy player i've signed has done so on an agreement that if scrappy continue they would return to them!! stacy coore (scrappy captain) only signed a week ago but when he did i sort of new it was the final nail in the coffin for one of alliance leagues best ever squads!!!

We all know that its all the Bullies fault Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:52 am

Quality team sad to see them disappear, maybe the managment'll learn a few things, like how to be nicer to others, they always seemed as if they had a bee in their bonnet with someone. Its a shame cuz they were a real good team....up the bullies or anyone else that can knock Advance off the top spot......no offense intended.
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 4:33 pm

you see Hellboy, we knew we were better than anybody else, they were not fit to be on the same pitch with us. We played to win, not to make friends with the also rans like Glenfield and Magna
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 5:02 pm

Quote :
you see Hellboy, we knew we were better than anybody else, they were not fit to be on the same pitch with us. We played to win, not to make friends with the also rans like Glenfield and Magna

Bit harsh on Glenfield that is Laughing
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 9:36 pm

atleast glenfield got a team out everyweek win-lose-draw, i do recall scrappy turning up at glenny wiv 8 or 9 players last season an there manager saying fcuk this im off dont fancy it!!! u remember that 1 alfie?
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 11:26 am

Alfie the Alien wrote:
lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 11:52 am

Quote :
lol!!!

Don't know what your laughing at, we dicked you twice last season and the only way you could compete was by taking some of our players. Pitiful
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 1:38 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:
Quote :
lol!!!

Don't know what your laughing at, we dicked you twice last season and the only way you could compete was by taking some of our players. Pitiful

u didnt dick us in any of the games pal they were both good games. granted u won them both and had the best squad in the league maybe even the county BUT and theres always a but...........
u werent on here bigging it up when whitick put you to the sword in the county cup were u Razz Razz or when gt done u in semi of arthur moore for that matter.
on a serious note tho i think stacey and ash and luke dont know wez so cant comment on him will make us better this season hopefully anyway
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 4:35 pm

I don't come on this forum all that often because I have a life!!
I have been on the last couple of days to set the record straight because I knew there would be a few comments about Scrappy
No one could match us, no one could beat us and we beat the 'almighty' Advance Couriers in the league and won the double.
Bullies won't win anything this year and by the way I have been offered £35 a game to play for a side in Division 6, Don't know if I want to join my friend Ash at oops........never mind Cool
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 8:22 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:
I have been on the last couple of days to set the record straight because I knew there would be a few comments about Scrappy
No one could match us, no one could beat us and we beat the 'almighty' Advance Couriers in the league and won the double.
Bullies won't win anything this year and by the way I have been offered £35 a game to play for a side in Division 6, Don't know if I want to join my friend Ash at oops........never mind Cool
you weren't that good at Glenfield when you disapeared without playing,w*****s, anyone could win a league if they decided to only play when they felt like it,Crappy Garage are now history,good luck in Div 6 at least you might get a game every week in that division Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 8:59 pm

y didnt u take sum of glenny players an play um then as they had 15 that day,if u lent them sum players shows u they up 4 a game!not like use scrappy had 8-9 an chickened off u clown. glenny lads all from glenny an gud m8s, scrappy from all over leicestershire an didnt even no each others name! fact... thats wot i call a football club an dispite losing majority games alfie, they still there this season. r.i.p scrappy lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:32 pm

I havent been in the Alliance league very long, but i know Scrappy could have built a massive reputation, but from what i can gather, Advance seem to have more respect from other teams and have also maintained their standards for about 10 years? Advance are known throughout all levels of local footie....shame Scrappy couldnt have carried on and tried to build a similar legacy...
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 9:39 am

Alfie the Alien wrote:

35 sobbs to play for hotshots then Laughing ..................................... u wouldnt get in
by the way im not saying we will win anything dude i just think with the side we have now we should at least be able to challenge for somet i hope anyway like ive said numerous times who ever comes above advance (if anyone) will win the league.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 9:46 am

littlebigman wrote:
Alfie the Alien wrote:
you weren't that good at Glenfield when you disapeared without playing,w*****s, anyone could win a league if they decided to only play when they felt like it,Crappy Garage are now history,good luck in Div 6 at least you might get a game every week in that division Very Happy

definately need a like button
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 3:13 pm

BULLIT wrote:
y didnt u take sum of glenny players an play um then as they had 15 that day,if u lent them sum players shows u they up 4 a game!not like use scrappy had 8-9 an chickened off u clown. glenny lads all from glenny an gud m8s, scrappy from all over leicestershire an didnt even no each others name! fact... thats wot i call a football club an dispite losing majority games alfie, they still there this season. r.i.p scrappy lol

glenny had some very decent players just weaker in defence. they were scoring goals but just letting more in. with a few extra additions to bolster their defence could well be suprising a few and good luck to them as all sound lads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007   Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation - Scraptoft Garage 2007
Page 1 of 1