HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scrappy Garage Accountant

Scrappy Garage Accountant

Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 11:35 pm

beaten by the better team who happen to be in their third county cup final in a row.also should have been absolutely hammered if couriers had a frontline that knew where the goal was.are we really the best team in the county??im beginning to realise we aren't despite our bottomless pit of money.another big game and another poor performance by ourselves.i think the direct debits i set up 2 months ago now need to be cancelled as i cant see us winning the league.our midfielders where a waste of space and our centre halves were nowhere to be seen when their centre forwards challenged.will we ever be as good as advance????only time and a lot of money will tell.

i welcome any comments from people who watched the game tonight or anyone who has played against us(i apologise to those teams who turned up on the day of the game when we walked off with the hump because our superstars werent there,as you may not be able to comment).
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 11:48 pm

Scrappy garage are a team full of really good players in my opinion of better abilty than advance but with less hunger to win the title? I hope scrappy win the league still!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 11:56 pm

I love advance! The tiger woods of Sunday football! Go Dodgy and them jolly
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 12:05 am

Good
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 1:27 am

Scrappy Garage Accountant wrote:
beaten by the better team who happen to be in their third county cup final in a row.also should have been absolutely hammered if couriers had a frontline that knew where the goal was.are we really the best team in the county??im beginning to realise we aren't despite our bottomless pit of money.another big game and another poor performance by ourselves.i think the direct debits i set up 2 months ago now need to be cancelled as i cant see us winning the league.our midfielders where a waste of space and our centre halves were nowhere to be seen when their centre forwards challenged.will we ever be as good as advance????only time and a lot of money will tell.

i welcome any comments from people who watched the game tonight or anyone who has played against us(i apologise to those teams who turned up on the day of the game when we walked off with the hump because our superstars werent there,as you may not be able to comment).
your nothing to do with Scraptoft now are you? To me Advance did what they usually do they won the Big Game,they always have over the years,they are an example to every team
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 1:48 am

littlebigman wrote:

your nothing to do with Scraptoft now are you? To me Advance did what they usually do they won the Big Game,they always have over the years,they are an example to every team

agreed
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 7:46 am

scrappy are a quality side but they remind me of arsenal play nice football but something is not quite there where as advance are like chelsea when mourinhio was their they just grind out results.

scrappy are more individuals and advance a better team, really enjoyed our games against both this season easily the 2 best teams in county.
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 9:22 am

You obviously pay them to much money and the passions in there pockets and not the football.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Back to top Go down
steriod boy

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 9:54 am

you all ask who scrapy g are but people love to slag them of so they must be somebody, the fact is last nite they lost there first league game of the year, all credit to advance but this does not make scrapp g a bad side, i think most teams would love to be them. best of luck both sides in there last games.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 10:03 am

steriod boy wrote:
you all ask who scrapy g are but people love to slag them of so they must be somebody, the fact is last nite they lost there first league game of the year, all credit to advance but this does not make scrapp g a bad side, i think most teams would love to be them. best of luck both sides in there last games.

Can't argue with that, wouldn't they have already been crowned champs if they hadn't had those points deducted?....the decisions didn't go their way at all last night, but it did for the other side, and kind of looked a bit obvious who the favourite team was, from a neutral onlooker that is. We need teams of this standard so lets hope we see more of them.
Back to top Go down
steriod boy

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 10:38 am

yes it went with advance..
Back to top Go down
smallnutmegs

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 2:37 pm

Who exactly are scraptoft garage?

there a team thats won 4 cups in 2 season including the legaue, the reign of advance is over.... so all of you can put your snooze alarms on for next year... Ta ta for now, im gonna be out my mind later while all you saddos are DEPRESSED Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Little pea 11

Little pea 11

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 3:01 pm

smallnutmegs wrote:

there a team thats won 4 cups in 2 season including the legaue, the reign of advance is over.... so all of you can put your snooze alarms on for next year... Ta ta for now, im gonna be out my mind later while all you saddos are DEPRESSED Very Happy

Spendin ur league win bonus lol
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 3:45 pm

smallnutmegs wrote:

Luke, write Advance off at your peril, everyone is going on about Scrappy winning and Advance's time is finished but if Advance retain the county cup, then they to have won 4 trophies in the last 2 seasons. 2 of which will have been the biggest sunday cup competition in the county!
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 3:47 pm

congratulations by the way, the table doesn't lie and you deserved the title this season
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 4:00 pm

sgoodman wrote:
congratulations by the way, the table doesn't lie and you deserved the title this season

smallnuts is Ash by the way.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 4:39 pm

congratulations scrappy on winning the league unlucky advance both the 2 best teams in the county either way u look at it.
p.s bullies to do the quadruple next season Sleep (then i woke up)
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:39 pm

Congratulations on winning the Alliance Premiership which is undoubtably the toughest league in the county. Well done Advance for clinging on to the end as well, so nearly did it.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 12:52 pm

Capello wrote:
Scrappy garage are a team full of really good players in my opinion of better abilty than advance but with less hunger to win the title? I hope scrappy win the league still!!

they can all certainly play football. danum was their most impressive player for me the times i watched them and played them quality player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????   Who exactly are Scrappy Garage?????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who exactly are Scrappy Garage??????????????
Page 1 of 1