Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Scraptoft Garage vs Advance

Go down 
+16
smallnutmegs
simplesimon
Aussie Owl
steriod boy
barney rubble
Skeems
man in black
Kauto Stars Fc
king of the chavs
Hellboy
talbotkeeper
sgoodman
Dodgy
greeeedy
bullshead athletic
Scrappy Garage Accountant
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Empty
PostSubject: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 5:14 pm

Any thoughts on this weekends big game????

i.e. Wages,win bonuses,ringers,excuses
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ha   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 5:50 pm

Scrappy Garage Accountant wrote:

i do no 1 thing pal! it will be a cracking game of football! i go 4-1 advance! soz mate
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 5:55 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:

i do no 1 thing pal! it will be a cracking game of football! i go 4-1 advance! soz mate

no it'll be closer than that but i do think advance will win aswell i reckon 3-2 be a cracking game thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 6:14 pm

Like to say we will win easily but this game is the one that everyone looks forward, so gutted I'm not able to play after getting injured yesterday plus looks like probably end up missing the FA cup game the week after as well

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:15 pm

What happened wheeler? bad injury then?
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:39 pm

scrappy to win 3-2
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: fair point   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:34 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
scrappy to win 3-2
fair point mate! but having the pleasure of playing both teams i still think advance are too good for scrappy! scrappy on paper are unbelievable but so are advance and lets not forget there yet to conseed a goal in the prem so far this season! with the quality teams in the prem this season that in itself is remarkable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:43 pm

Wheeler isnt worthy of lacing our strikers boots.goals,goals,goals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 7:11 am

1-0 to couriers. From what i hear they are immense defensively and Will hold a lead. If advance go this month winning all games maybe team of the month?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 10:15 am

More like your strikers wouldn't be worthy of wiping Wheelers arse.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 10:16 am

Scrappy to win.
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 11:12 am

sgoodman wrote:
haha simon ready for his call up ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 11:13 am

i can see a big smile from wheeler as he reads this ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 12:02 pm

king of the chavs wrote:

How did you know Mark, to be fair I thought they already paid someone to do that job so what good would I be???

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:44 pm

Dodgy wrote:
king of the chavs wrote:

How did you know Mark, to be fair I thought they already paid someone to do that job so what good would I be???

like it and very true im pretty sure they get paid even tho the manager reckons otherwise
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 3:14 pm

Wish i had money to waste on a load-a-goons.
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 3:47 pm

Hellboy wrote:

if you had money you would probably have some friends too!!!!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 3:52 pm

this is the sort of game that would be good on a wednesday night.....it already has three officials on it and think more people would like to see it but will be busy sunday morning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 4:09 pm

Agree on that clive. I would go. And i bet you would get a couple of hundred down minimum
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 4:11 pm

Quote :
this is the sort of game that would be good on a wednesday night.....it already has three officials on it and think more people would like to see it but will be busy sunday morning

Most people will get there chance to see these 2 slug it out in the Arthur Moore and Billy Walton cup finals like last season Razz Razz

In terms of the league game..........................

having played both this season, both teams have there obvious strengths and weaknesses. Both have a very strong attack, Dodgy aka Wheeler being missing is a big blow to Advance obviously and Couriers have an awesome backline whilst Scrappy probably don't and thats where the difference lies I think.

When we played Scrappy I'm not ashamed to admit it it we put 10 men behind the ball but it nearly paid of and we could have got a point whilst against Advance we were soundly beaten 3-0 although it has to be said we didnt employ the same tactics.

I will go 2-1 Advance.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 4:31 pm

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:

Ho ho ho, like the rest of this cuntry, you seem to bee obsessed with money, but if i did have money, i certainly wouldn't be on here talking to a scutter like you.
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 10:54 am

Hellboy wrote:
Kauto Stars Fc wrote:

Ho ho ho, like the rest of this cuntry, you seem to bee obsessed with money, but if i did have money, i certainly wouldn't be on here talking to a scutter like you.

or spend all you time on a fourm looking for people to talk to!!!! i bet you were one of them kids who used to hand around with the dinner ladies! rather be a scutter than a big red searat!
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:14 am

ill go with advance if they call up danny spencer to lead the line
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:15 am

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

doubt it kauto Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:35 am

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Kauto Stars Fc wrote:

or spend all you time on a fourm looking for people to talk to!!!! i bet you were one of them kids who used to hand around with the dinner ladies! rather be a scutter than a big red searat!

At least i don't sit there all day watching at the races sitting on my butt, how Embarassed Embarassed

Last edited by Hellboy on Wed 17 Nov 2010, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 3:54 pm

no im sure u sit on the internet looking for people to talk to cause ur girlfriend has deflated! and i watch racing uk, got extra benifits aint i!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 6:09 pm

Danny Spencer.Now there is a quality player.

Only decent striker in Leicestershire to turn us down persistently depite numerous benefits being offered to him on several occasions.

Preparations for sunday are in full swing.Big visit to Natwest Friday afternoon
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: lol   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 6:25 pm

Danny Spencer.Now there is a quality player.

Only decent striker in Leicestershire to turn us down persistently depite numerous benefits being offered to him on several occasions.

Preparations for sunday are in full swing.Big visit to Natwest Friday afternoon
lol! sub me a few quid till the end f the month pal! lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 2:18 pm

No wonder Natwest went bankrupt.
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 6:54 pm

king of the chavs wrote:
sgoodman wrote:

Was asked a few weeks ago to be available for this game
Back to top Go down
steriod boy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 4:51 pm

sgoodman wrote:
king of the chavs wrote:
sgoodman wrote:

Was asked a few weeks ago to be available for this game
. To be fair scrappy garage strikers couldn't wipe wheelers arse. As its to fat and there aint enough paper. By the way what was the score today??
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 5:08 pm

See the results topic or the Alliance website
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 5:58 pm

the headline says well over a year since advance lost in the league....two years id say start of 2008/9 season!!!
Back to top Go down
smallnutmegs

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 6:08 pm

I think i was involved in that win Very Happy 2-1 Anstey swifts!! SCRAPPY REVOLUTION HAS ARRIVED
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 6:21 pm

smallnutmegs wrote:
I think i was involved in that win Very Happy 2-1 Anstey swifts!! SCRAPPY REVOLUTION HAS ARRIVED
3-2 Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 6:22 pm

simplesimon wrote:
the headline says well over a year since advance lost in the league....two years id say start of 2008/9 season!!!

At least they ain't run away scared.
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 6:32 pm

true ......sunday football real scarey Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 6:33 pm

EW Fosters cup Embarassed
Back to top Go down
steriod boy

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 6:37 pm

simplesimon wrote:
. I can defo see a new team at the top. Its ashame how do advance expect to compete wiv scrappy when they have the two front men they had today. 1 is a district league player and the other has had more clubs than faldo. Oh but sorry I forgot the fat builder wheeler. Lol
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 6:38 pm

Hellboy wrote:
EW Fosters cup Embarassed
and????????????? ive lost you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scraptoft Garage vs Advance   Scraptoft Garage vs Advance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scraptoft Garage vs Advance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next