Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

prem predictions 20/03/11

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

prem predictions 20/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: prem predictions 20/03/11   prem predictions 20/03/11 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 11:17 am

so whos gonna win?

advance 3 - 2 prem sports (advance to come out on top in a very close match)

glenfield town 1 - 4 scraptoft garage (scrappy got an array of top notch players and can only see this going 1 way glenfield on the other hand are no mugs and can give them a game on their day)

magna 73 rangers 2 - 4 gt (if gt have a full squad i think they will be too strong for a resilient magna side)

wigston utd 1 - 4 bullshead (dont normally predict scores but lost the last 2 not doing that so a change is in order us to be too strong up top need to step up on last weeks performance tho)
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: prem predictions 20/03/11   prem predictions 20/03/11 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 3:12 pm

advance 2 - 1 prem sports - im backing advance for the league

glenfield town 2 - 4 scraptoft garage

magna 73 rangers 3 - 3 gt

wigston utd 1 - 6 bullshead - i reckon utd could be on the receiving end of a bullshead backlash, might go and watch this only 2 mins up the road
either that or advance v prem or wigston car breakers in their semi against goscote or saff lounge v cska......too many good games to choose from,
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: prem predictions 20/03/11   prem predictions 20/03/11 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 3:22 pm

some good games at uplands too this weekend hope your not out scouting for your next big signing dale

i will go for a bulls head win but not as many goals as they got in this last fixture but think we will see wigston on the recieving end of a big defeat too
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: prem predictions 20/03/11   prem predictions 20/03/11 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:09 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
some good games at uplands too this weekend hope your not out scouting for your next big signing dale

i will go for a bulls head win but not as many goals as they got in this last fixture but think we will see wigston on the recieving end of a big defeat too

I'm always scouting sean !! Still need to come and see if you can play hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ..   prem predictions 20/03/11 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:20 pm

dezza wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:

I'm always scouting sean !! Still need to come and see if you can play hahahahaha
i agree dezza i still think advance on there day are one of, if not the best team in the county! scrappy have a squad of quality inderviduals! but advance have a quality team and at this level that makes alot of difference as u will no my friend!!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: prem predictions 20/03/11   prem predictions 20/03/11 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:29 pm

Advance to win 3-1
Scrappy to win 6-0
Bullshead to win 5-1
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: prem predictions 20/03/11   prem predictions 20/03/11 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:43 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
dezza wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:

i agree dezza i still think advance on there day are one of, if not the best team in the county! scrappy have a squad of quality inderviduals! but advance have a quality team and at this level that makes alot of difference as u will no my friend!!!!

defo mate, never seen a side play together as a team as they do, hard to break down and lethal upfront!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: prem predictions 20/03/11   prem predictions 20/03/11 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 9:17 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
dezza wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:

scrappy looked good yesterday tho can see why they are the only team to beat advance this season (apart from in the sunday fa) on their day advance can do anyone but the same goes for scrappy full to the hilt of quality players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prem predictions 20/03/11   prem predictions 20/03/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prem predictions 20/03/11
Page 1 of 1