Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Training tonight - open for anyone to attend

Go down 
+6
Alliance Journo
Skeems
Alfie the Alien
timmy mallet
Ramley_LBFC
Kilworthsunday
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilworthsunday

Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Empty
PostSubject: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 2:29 pm

Its at Medbourne FC ground just outside of Harborough 6:30-8:30

PM me for my number if you're interested but just cant get over tonight, or have no transport over and i can try and sort things.

Theres a first and reserve team, so plenty of room for players.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:41 pm

Hi,

Is this for Saturday football or Sunday?
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:06 pm

no one wants to play saturdays at kilworth cos of the new manager, apparently he is a right muppet making unrealistic promises of cash bonuses! one description given was that he is a glorified pikey and will probaly run off with the clubs cash! not my opinion as i dont know the guy, just the word on the street
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:15 pm

Haha, not for Kilworth mate, i just play Sundays for them.
The managers at Kilworth are alright, good lads tbf!

Its over at Medbourne
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:22 pm

oh okay pal, like i said, just the word on the street is a new manager has come in at kilworth saturdays and is as bent as they come?? fraudulent part time tarmacer or summit?
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:37 pm

ahhh right, i wouldnt know mate. Think you boys will win the league this year?
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:14 pm

Both Kilworth and especially Medbourne are god awful anyway

This is a pointless debate
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:25 pm

Haha, especially Medbourne? really? who do you play for on Saturdays?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:29 pm

Ogden played for Medbourne for half a season. I heard they were a good side with awesome facilities.
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:33 pm

not to mention the 3rd best pitch in non league football or something silly like that. voted for by teams like Man City and a few others that all came over to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 6:30 pm

Kilworth Saturday manager seems like an alright fella, we played them last saturday.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 9:27 pm

Kilworthsunday wrote:
not to mention the 3rd best pitch in non league football or something silly like that. voted for by teams like Man City and a few others that all came over to look at it.

really? played the saturday team in the cup season before last and if i remember right the pitch is on a hill??
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 10:15 pm

The pitch slightly angles down onto where the cricket pitch is, but yeah best pitch in our league by far. Tbh better than most UCL pitches too. Who do you play for on Saturdays?
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 10:32 pm

nobody anymore did play for fleckney
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 11:42 pm

Come to Kingsway!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 6:32 pm

Kilworthsunday wrote:
ahhh right, i wouldnt know mate. Think you boys will win the league this year?
not to sure with all this talk of pot hunters??? more chance of winning on sundays than saturdays tho!!
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 11:46 am

Quote :

A much better team than you quite clearly. I play for Barwell mate. Can you top that??

Didnt think so Laughing
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 1:21 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:
Quote :

A much better team than you quite clearly. I play for Barwell mate. Can you top that??

Didnt think so Laughing

yet another jumped up superstar wannabe who thinks that because he plays for barwell and scrappy, he's amazing!!! yet in reality if he went any higher he would probably get owned and was kicked out city's academy at the age of 13.

bore off son.

its a fact scrappy played ringers last season (leicester foxes keeper played for you) and if it hadnt been for the other team not grassing you up you have had yet another season desperately wondering why advance win more and have more class than you goons..................
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 11:33 am

Quote :
yet another jumped up superstar wannabe who thinks that because he plays for barwell and scrappy, he's amazing!!! yet in reality if he went any higher he would probably get owned and was kicked out city's academy at the age of 13.

bore off son.

its a fact scrappy played ringers last season (leicester foxes keeper played for you) and if it hadnt been for the other team not grassing you up you have had yet another season desperately wondering why advance win more and have more class than you goons..................

Still a better player than you..........................FACT
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 7:06 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:
Quote :

bore off son.

Still a better player than you..........................FACT

and how would you know that?????

looking in the mirror and telling yourself doesn't count you know........

anyway seeing as your response was like a reply you'd get from a 5 year old i wont enggage in any more banter with you otherwise you will probably tell us its your forum and your the best so if we dont all agree you'll take it away so we cant play anymore.

now jog on fool.

Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 8:43 pm

Best pitch has to barrow town surely! Absolute quality!
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 11:25 pm

Back to the Kilworth Saturday side of things....

I run Klworth Saturdays and Sundays and manage the reserves on sat... We have joint managers for the 1st team. Ryan Heads who was Lutterworth Town res manager last year, and Lee Jones who played for Harborough Hot Shots and my Saturday reserve side..

..??? Love the gypsy rumours lol. I can assure you that we don't have anyone paying people!!

More gossip on here than Jeremy bloody Kyle lol

Wanna buy a dag, ma??
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 11:27 pm

Aahh timmy, you are a hot shot aren't u?? That means u r just ripping it out of Jona and I just took the bait.. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training tonight - open for anyone to attend   Training tonight - open for anyone to attend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training tonight - open for anyone to attend
Page 1 of 1