Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May

Go down 
+11
fox sub 1
Jenko
littlebigman
mowmacre fc
royalsoldboy
Duane
Throop Boss
Alan Partridge
Hellboy
Polska legend II
Gordon
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fox sub 1

Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May   Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 1:12 pm

The word is that you didn't put a side out in those three games because most of your players fell out with the then manager and refused to play for him and that the only reason that you've now decided to play out the season is to avoid the fines which would have to be payed by you before you sign for anyone next season so stop the sob story's take you points dock and move on
Back to top Go down
AHC

AHC

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May   Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 1:15 pm

Hellboy wrote:
AHC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
AHC wrote:

If second place was up for grabs Throops would not have played the crazy team they did

Your problem pal not mine, it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

hmmmm, I don't recollect ever saying it was your problem, or anybodys.... was merely a statement.

Laughing .........touche d'artanian

Does that make you, widds and greeedy the three musketeers Question

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May   Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 1:26 pm

I am not bothered about the points deduction as i am sure we could get one i am just merely pointing it out that it is unfortunate circumstances we have found ourself in and that we have done everything possible to try and sort it and not been stupid about it but making our opposition turn up on a sunday morning and then us not showing which is what happened to us twice last season
Back to top Go down
journo2011/12

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May   Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 2:05 pm

when our star players are injured next season, i will ring the league and say we cannot fulfil our fixture due to injuries even though we have enough players because we will lose without them. how many teams would pull that trick if there was no point deduction fine etc.

RIDE IT
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May   Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 2:12 pm

surely very dangerous to go into a season with just a core of 10-12 players?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May   Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 2:21 pm

yeah those country yokels they're a wierd breed, having 4 thumbs doesn't help, at least they dont need any flippers when they go snorkling.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May   Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 2:57 pm

journo2011/12 wrote:
when our star players are injured next season, i will ring the league and say we cannot fulfil our fixture due to injuries even though we have enough players because we will lose without them. how many teams would pull that trick if there was no point deduction fine etc.

RIDE IT

Thankyou for calling me a star player Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May   Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 2:57 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
surely very dangerous to go into a season with just a core of 10-12 players?

We were there every week and then would only need a couple of the less reliable players each week
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May   Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 8:06 pm

just to clarify another rule:

(10) A club may request one free date in each season, but this will only be granted at
the entire discretion of the Management Committee, and providing the request is
received at least three weeks prior to the issue of the fixture booklet covering the date
concerned.

(11) Any club failing to comply with League Rule 10 (F), shall be fined up to £50 for
each offence, shall have one point deducted for the first offence, two points deducted
for the second offence and three points deducted for each subsequent offence and be
liable to pay all approved expenses incurred.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May   Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 3:06 pm

AHC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
AHC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
AHC wrote:

If second place was up for grabs Throops would not have played the crazy team they did

Your problem pal not mine, it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

hmmmm, I don't recollect ever saying it was your problem, or anybodys.... was merely a statement.

Laughing .........touche d'artanian

Does that make you, widds and greeedy the three musketeers Question

Surprised

why am i brought in to the arguement AHC? i could be a muskateer i suppose but ill stick to just being greeeeeeeeeedy if thats ok with the powers that be
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May   Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 6:21 pm

One for All - All for a pie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May   Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Sunday 8 May
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2