Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Appeals procedure for next season

Go down 
+4
Hellboy
Whistle Blower
Widds
Sparta3
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Appeals procedure for next season Empty
PostSubject: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:49 am

I have heard that the only way that you can appeal a red card from next season is if you have video evidence. If this is the case then it is completely unreasonable.

County FA cannot expect clubs to video every game, surely? For one, I thought you need special permission to film in a public park? Also, the cost of buying or the risk of damaging someone's personal equipment could be a bit steep for the majority of clubs.

Can anyone confirm this? Also, is it just red cards, or is it ANY disciplinary action?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:57 am

I believe its red cards mate. I also believe that the alliance committee voted against it but its a nationwide directive. Seems ridiculous to be honest but what can you do
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:53 am

It's wrong - toatlly wrong, I don't seem why clownty FA didn't grow a pair and try and stop it.

You might get a ref with a grudge against someone sending them off for no reason and getting away with it...
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:02 am

It'll save them a few bob. I wonder if that has anything to do with the decision...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:09 am

If thats the case, then they should use video evidence all the time, ie Clamp Lumpalards goal goal in the world cup, that didn't even get noticed by an official, double standards once again, a lot of it going on everywhere.

If its going to come, accept and move on.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:24 am

I think its going to cause a lot of trouble if you can't appeal against a red
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:33 am

Yes a huge pustule waitng to be squeezed, i suppose its down to the ref to stop the trouble, we're going to need some very strong refs that don't take any messing, epecially at this level, and some very restrained players, like thats going to happen.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:49 am

should work both ways really, they should have video evidence to prove it was a sending off and the decision was correct,
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:54 am

has anyone appealed against a red card this season, either successfully or not?

Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:05 pm

Not yet, but we are in the process of this. Just a bit concerned as we want to do an appeal, but wary of a ban being extended or moved and affecting our run in...anyone know how long after an appeal a new hearing and therefore ban takes place?
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:06 pm

Kepp appealing it, it'sll run into May now - they're not very quick at HP
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:11 pm

just be careful careful though because if you lose the appeal you will get hit in the pocket hard
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:31 pm

Even if you win an appeal you still lose out - you'll have spent somewhere in the region of £30 for a decision that should have never took place. Lose lose situation!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:35 pm

video evidence will be the only way to appeal next season, and yes the league did not agree with it, but I believe it's a nationwide directive.

As for red cards, we have over turned a few in the past and only recently got one reduced to a lesser offence. County normally issue new suspension lists every Thursday so I would imagine there is always a few weeks grace before a new or amended suspension kicks in. 'Match' bans are common though as opposed to days so would be dangerous to think that just because the season is ending, any bans might not have time to kick in
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:36 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Even if you win an appeal you still lose out - you'll have spent somewhere in the region of £30 for a decision that should have never took place. Lose lose situation!!

all costs are refundable if you win, so you cannot lose if successful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appeals procedure for next season   Appeals procedure for next season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appeals procedure for next season
Page 1 of 1