Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Next Season!!

Go down 
+15
sean callaghan
Jim royle
saff lounge
Aussie Owl
NiffyA
Paulo
dezza
mowmacre fc
greeeedy
L.K.F.C
Hellboy
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Skeems
UnknownPerson
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UnknownPerson

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:03 pm

How well do you think your team will do next season?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 12:39 am

With new finances behind the scenes, new sponsers and an influx of genuine quality we hopefully look to challenge the Top 5 next season. With the introduction of Sparta Moshdock and Perrin Rangers next season the Premier Division will be as tough as ever. We scored 17pts this season with a very average side for the majority, with an influx of quality i expect us to at least get 10 more points which would take us Top 5 but we will see, Advance and Scrappy will remain the teams to beat!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 3:54 pm

I reckon we at Wigston Rangers will do a hell of a lot better next season. Our end of season form was pretty phenomenal. We won six of our last 8 losing only one, somehow only finished 8th out of 10. We seem to have adapted and are competing.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:01 pm

We will have to wait to see...if we go to div 3 then i think we will be competitive after adding a couple of players just before the transfer deadline and i would hope to be top 5, maybe push for promotion. If we go up to div 2 then some rebuilding needs to be done.
On the 'commercial' side of it, our future is secure and we may even invest in some of these nike tracksuits that everyone seems fixated with on here!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:49 pm

Widds wrote:
We will have to wait to see...if we go to div 3 then i think we will be competitive after adding a couple of players just before the transfer deadline and i would hope to be top 5, maybe push for promotion. If we go up to div 2 then some rebuilding needs to be done.
On the 'commercial' side of it, our future is secure and we may even invest in some of these nike tracksuits that everyone seems fixated with on here!!!!!!!!!!

I might have to have one of them tracksuits, as long as it s got NRInn club logo on it.....same size as you widds.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:44 pm

Medium then....
I think with winning the league we get a new kit, so i am hoping that we also get a badge designed, i read that somewhere....thinking just the initials inter linked...will look swell!!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:10 pm

Next season is a way aways yet we're hoping to keep the majority of the boys together and strengthening will depend on how many lads make it back from our week away in Spain! 15 of us will depart for a week of merry making but god knows how many will return!! We don't have nike tracksuits but we know how to haver a good p**s up!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:27 pm

Widds wrote:
Medium then....
I think with winning the league we get a new kit, so i am hoping that we also get a badge designed, i read that somewhere....thinking just the initials inter linked...will look swell!!

Sorted, check out my new avatar.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:30 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
Medium then....

Sorted, check out my new avatar.

Very tasty...i was thinking something like Queens Park Rangers Badge....with the initials...so thats my personal aim for next season - have a badge like that! I will let Malc decide on the rest of our plans!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:31 pm

Stay there.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:44 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:56 pm

if we (bullies) carry on (undecided as of yet) then our main aim will be first and foremost to stay up but would really like to beat one of the big two and challenge for title and maybe aim for a holmes park date but we shall see
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 7:10 pm

we hoskins hope to be challenging for top 2 again looks like div 2 as we have fell apart last few weeks off season and failed on the cups and league and with the introduction off our ressis next season hope they can get some decent lads together and if div 4 or 3 they will be looking for top 4/3 and a holmes park as we would like we misssed out 2wice at the final hurdle.

think the prem will be intresting next season scrappy advance prem bullies and sparta all can beat each other with magna sporting making signings could suprise people
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 7:30 pm

Greeeedy - you boys should be challenging for the title...if you started the season better you would have been right in the mix...couple of players of quality to add to an already quality team and you will be there mate.
I think Hoskins will go up two divisions bud....seems to be the general way of things!
Hellboy - i am PM'ing you for that pic....
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:00 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
we hoskins hope to be challenging for top 2 again looks like div 2 as we have fell apart last few weeks off season and failed on the cups and league and with the introduction off our ressis next season hope they can get some decent lads together and if div 4 or 3 they will be looking for top 4/3 and a holmes park as we would like we misssed out 2wice at the final hurdle.

think the prem will be intresting next season scrappy advance prem bullies and sparta all can beat each other with magna sporting making signings could suprise people

sporting are folding i think coleman shame really aswell as they have got a good side when all the lads turn up and wouldve undoubtedly finished the season with more points had they had everyone there every week
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:07 pm

greeeedy[b] wrote:
if we (bullies) carry on (undecided as of yet) [/b]then our main aim will be first and foremost to stay up but would really like to beat one of the big two and challenge for title and maybe aim for a holmes park date but we shall see

whats all this about you not carrying on?? surely you will be there for next season.....you lot are a quality side and i reckon you and gt with a couple of signings are the most realistic chance of someone else breaking up the big 3, whats caused this doubt ?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:13 pm

Widds wrote:
Greeeedy - you boys should be challenging for the title...if you started the season better you would have been right in the mix...couple of players of quality to add to an already quality team and you will be there mate.
I think Hoskins will go up two divisions bud....seems to be the general way of things!

defensively we need to improve to have any chance we leak far to many silly goals and u cant do that at this level without getting punished so thats one area we need to work on another is getting the funds we need and running the club properly as at the minute its all left down to dave to sort out
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:17 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy[b] wrote:
if we (bullies) carry on (undecided as of yet) [/b]then our main aim will be first and foremost to stay up but would really like to beat one of the big two and challenge for title and maybe aim for a holmes park date but we shall see

whats all this about you not carrying on?? surely you will be there for next season.....you lot are a quality side and i reckon you and gt with a couple of signings are the most realistic chance of someone else breaking up the big 3, whats caused this doubt ?

its not a definate dezza that we'll be folding but dave sorts the lot out no one pays subs the chairman pays the ref every other week and the pitch fees and sometimes hes not there so dave pays it and wot not we just need to be running properly matey waiting to see if the landlord wants to do it thats all
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:26 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Widds wrote:

defensively we need to improve to have any chance we leak far to many silly goals and u cant do that at this level without getting punished so thats one area we need to work on another is getting the funds we need and running the club properly as at the minute its all left down to dave to sort out

dave sounds like he does the same as me then lol the situation with us that yes we are 95% folding however tony fitzpatrick is being a driving force behind trying to persuade us to carry on as after being through what hes benn through this year and making his comeback against scrappy the other week less than 4 months from being out hes determined to play next season. we have a core of 8 lads that want to carry on and they are the 8 that turn up week in week out for us and they are also our best players deano,lewis,ryan,louis,luke,jacob,tony and kieron. ive told them for any chance of us carrying on they need to find a secretary, at least 7 committed quality players, funding and a more local pitch than where we play at the minute, in all honesty i cant see all that happening. makes more sense to me to "merge" if you like with another side of which there are 4 possibilities, 3 in the alliance and one outside.i know which one of those possibilities i prefer im just waiting to hear from the lads what they want to do.

greeedyi hope you boys carry on your a quality side and good bunch of lads.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:27 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy[b] wrote:

its not a definate dezza that we'll be folding but dave sorts the lot out no one pays subs the chairman pays the ref every other week and the pitch fees and sometimes hes not there so dave pays it and wot not we just need to be running properly matey waiting to see if the landlord wants to do it thats all

mate you have exactly the same issues as us except at least your lads turn up lol!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 8:47 am

Happy (yet surprised) to have finished 3rd, will be disappointed if we dont stay in Division 4 to be honest, we have been very competitive in that Division, Congrats to Bakers and NRI but think if everyone stays where they are including superfly who finished 2nd bottom and added in few extra teams, Knights (saff will prob go up two) and maybe one or two new teams, could make anotehr very competitive league next season
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 1:00 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Happy (yet surprised) to have finished 3rd, will be disappointed if we dont stay in Division 4 to be honest, we have been very competitive in that Division, Congrats to Bakers and NRI but think if everyone stays where they are including superfly who finished 2nd bottom and added in few extra teams, Knights (saff will prob go up two) and maybe one or two new teams, could make anotehr very competitive league next season

I also think you'll get Kilworth in your league also Paulo, I think your team could compete just as well in div 3 though!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 1:02 pm

hhhm we have lost a few players but just have to wait and see i guess, depends who goes up from 3...i mean star, hoskins, trinder, foxes could all play higher!!

it will be hard because niffy, desford and sparta all finished on 29 pts compared to our 30 pts
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 1:32 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy[b] wrote:

Heavy fine and suspensions to fold at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 2:02 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
hhhm we have lost a few players but just have to wait and see i guess, depends who goes up from 3...i mean star, hoskins, trinder, foxes could all play higher!!

it will be hard because niffy, desford and sparta all finished on 29 pts compared to our 30 pts

I hope you dont go in our division mate because you outplayed us for 135 out of 180 minutes!! Would like to challenge again for a title without you buggers in the mix!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 2:10 pm

Haha cheers mate, unfortunetely u were far to good in front of goal for the 45 mins remaining and held your nerve wen required, something we have been unable to do for the past three seasons!!

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:10 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Haha cheers mate, unfortunetely u were far to good in front of goal for the 45 mins remaining and held your nerve wen required, something we have been unable to do for the past three seasons!!

I think as i look back, you were the best overall team we played, you attacked well as a unit, some other teams may have better individuals but you guys were solid.

I am hoping we just go division 3, have a pop at the county cup and maybe a promotion, just hoping we dont go to division 2 as i think we may struggle!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:19 am

Fosse got bumped up 2 and they thought the same, they have done very well this year though

Think it depends how the league is made up. For example this season the remaining teams from division 4 last season was us, desford and superfly...thats its! the remaining teams got 'relegated' to division 5. I dont think the committee are going to stick with the conviential 2 up 2 down scenario. I think that the majority of new applications will be for the bottom three divisions whichs means a bigger shake up is required for the above divisions which need to be filled
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:22 am

Absolutely mate, we will have to see who comes in...we lost to two teams from div 3 and i have been told div 2 and above is a big jump...but who knows, at the end of the day, its sunday footie ce sera sera (or however its spelt!)
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:25 am

and dont forget our division is going to be decimated.....u and bakers are certainites to go up, inter mivan certainites to go down (maybe superfly but i hope not) plus the 3 teams that dropped out...so there is 6-7 places to fill there
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:29 am

thats true mate, i think you will end up with a lot of the new teams....its going to be very interesting to see what happens
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 12:06 pm

NRI to challenge in the prem....
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 12:25 pm

NiffyA wrote:

Will need a new keeper for that lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 1:19 pm

Widds wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

Will need a new keeper for that lol

How about Rene Higuita, if widds ever does one of them saves, he'll be the greatest goalie the Alliance has ever known.

!!!The scorpion kick!!!!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 5:34 pm

gaz hyatts old team sparta parva will improve a lot next year, a decent manager now and about 6 or 7 of the regular city cleansing starters that won a cup and were runners up in division 1
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 5:40 pm

Doesn't that then mean they have taken the div pothunting title?
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 2:22 am

HOW MANY TEAMS WILL FOLD FROM NOW TO THE START OF THE SEASON AND IS THERE ANY THAT ALREADY HAVE BUT WE HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD, WHO GOT THEM RESIGNATIONS IN ON TIME AND WHO WILL BE PAYING THE PRICE IF THEY GO NOW ANY ??
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 3:34 pm

The following clubs have resigned, effective from the end of this season:

Aberdale
Hood Park Rangers
Leicester Academicals
Oadby Athletic
Sparta Parva and Reserves ( but have been accepted as DME Conservatories and LDA Spartans)
Wigston United (1 team)
Sporting Highcross (who are trying to reform and may withdraw their resignation.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 3:44 pm

RIP Hood Park Rangers, was a pleasure to play against you twice.
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: ////   Next Season!! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 9:43 am

Assistant Secretary wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy[b] wrote:

Heavy fine and suspensions to fold at this stage.
heavy fine for who???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Season!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season!!   Next Season!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Season!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next