Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Can Hood Park win the title for Niffy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Can Hood Park win the title for Niffy? Empty
PostSubject: Can Hood Park win the title for Niffy?   Can Hood Park win the title for Niffy? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:21 pm

The title is now out of Niffy's hands, the only way they stand a chance is if Hood Park can beat the mighty Kilworth and then themselves beat Bowden, Kilworth and us at Wigston. I would say the title race has come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Can Hood Park win the title for Niffy?   Can Hood Park win the title for Niffy? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:24 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
The title is now out of Niffy's hands, the only way they stand a chance is if Hood Park can beat the mighty Kilworth and then themselves beat Bowden, Kilworth and us at Wigston. I would say the title race has come to an end.

Didn't realise that was the case. We'll sure give it a good go for the Niffy boys.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Can Hood Park win the title for Niffy?   Can Hood Park win the title for Niffy? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 12:55 pm

Cheers lads - I hope you guys do get a result, however I feel looking at the results we might be urinating into the wind on this 1. No offence to HPR - really enjoyed playing them and good set of lads but considering Kilworth only need a point and they've not lost in 2011 I don't fancy our chances.

We'll keep battling until the end of the season as we still need to win 2 out of 3 to come 2nd over hotshots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Hood Park win the title for Niffy?   Can Hood Park win the title for Niffy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Hood Park win the title for Niffy?
Page 1 of 1