Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 10 April

Go down 
+22
carl211
Paulo
dezza
Plough new boy
Spy
Widds
Skeems
johnmeode
Snash
browny15lfc
keeper that don't dive
hotshot66
sean callaghan
spartano1
norty14
Alan Partridge
talbotkeeper
Hellboy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
saff lounge
Gordon
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter for Sunday 10 April Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 10:13 pm

Keep going for a few more weeks bounce
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 10:37 am

saff lounge 2-0 down after 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 12:48 pm

Wigston Rangers 4-2 Afc Sporting (1-1 HT)
Took a lot of stick first half with accusations of me not scoring all my goals this season. Went and scored a hat trick second half, silenced.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 12:54 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Took a lot of stick first half with accusations of me not scoring all my goals this season. Went and scored a hat trick second half, silenced.

SSSSSSSSSSshhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

golden boot... golden boot...golden boot...golden hairband...whooops.
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 1:22 pm

Saffron lounge bar 2 LB Talbot 6

after friday night 5-1 win over birstall we said start where we left of and we did going 1 up after 5 mins then 2 after 10 the saff had a chance which was save then saffron hit the bar before we made it 3-0 after about 35mins we was passing the ball well and had a few mopre chances be4 making it 4 -0 at the break 1st half think by far we was the better side
2nd half saffron started to play the football we know they can they got 1 back with a freee kick that bouce up of the wall b4 a quailty volly from 20 yards b4 we score 2more and saffron score the last goal of the game with 3 mins to go over all we deserve our win and saffron started to play 45mins to late it a shame a few of there players would not shake hand but to the 1 who did good look for your run in
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 1:50 pm

FC Tumar 1 Sunbury 3

Sunbury didnt really get out of second gear, but won well in the end. Nervous towards the end when it was 2-1 with five to go, but all ready for the cup final. Just need to get selected to play now!! Rest day for me today. Think Matt Towers got two and one for Lewis Hurst, which was a peach. Tumar scored with their only attempt on target
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 1:51 pm

qpr 3 the wheel 2
2-0 down at half time,none of us played well for the first 70 mins but scored 3 in the last 20 to win the game.
bit harsh on the wheel boys, good bunch of lads.
cracking goal to start our comeback, hit from near the byline but flew in the far post.
i scored to make it 2-2 and jacko finished the game off with 5 to play.
if only we could start the season how we always seem to finish it Smile
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 2:27 pm

superfly 3-3 sparta parva

riley
towers
wilks

missed chances and poor defending cost us in the end
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 2:35 pm

DESFORD 3 - 0 NIFFY
WAS GREAT GAME FROM OUR BOYS TODAY AND HOPEFULLY KEEPING THE LEAGUE INTRESTING FROM ALL AT THE TOP EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE BEEN REALLY HIT BY TEAMS DROPPING OUT THE LEAGUE WE REALLY UPSET NIFFY TODAY AND BOY DID THEY ARGUE BUT WAS A GOOD BUNCH OF LADS AND ALL ENJOYED A BEER IN THE SUNSHINE AFTER COME ON DESFORD LETS UPSET THEM ALL AT THE TOP NOW AND DO OUR JOB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 3:00 pm

I think it would be wise to halt the debate and postings about racial comments. Remember this is a public forum and you would not wish to cause offence.

The match referee may report the matter to the County FA, who also review the postings on this forum. If the referee did not hear the alleged comments, the player and club can still report the matter to the County FA.

The County FA will treat very seriously any comments with a racial overture.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 3:00 pm

OH YOU LITTLE tinker
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 3:04 pm

Tip...i dont have a list of words that the auto edit changes, however he seems to have written the t word ok this time, maybe he should check his offensive posts first, before being told off by a machine, if he wasn't so offensive, it wouldn't have to change it.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 3:25 pm

i dont expect you to have a list of words, hence my immediate following post pointing out the fact it had changed it. stop digging bellboy, not like you arn't offensive is it? bye.
Back to top Go down
keeper that don't dive

keeper that don't dive

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 3:42 pm

birstall rangers 6-1 oadby owls
well done lads we played great today. manager made a few position changes and it worked well season not over yet so lets keep it going
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 3:45 pm

Sorry forgot to add... I don't condone any racism at all and would not accept it at Kilworth.
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:11 pm

HPR 0-5 Hat & Beaver

Turned up again with 10 men. That's about 5 in a row where we've not had 11, but fear not Div 6 teams, we shall fulfill our fixtures this season.

I thought the ref had a decent game today, despite the constant moaning from some players (and he disallowed a goal from me!).
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:14 pm

heard from beesknees gaffer they lost 6-3 to new road inn, bees struggled for a side had bare 11 inc sec and manager! and held nri to 3-3 until the final 15 mins. Apparantly it was an awful game though both sides making mistakes
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:16 pm

Snash wrote:
HPR 0-5 Hat & Beaver

Turned up again with 10 men. That's about 5 in a row where we've not had 11, but fear not Div 6 teams, we shall fulfill our fixtures this season.

I thought the ref had a decent game today, despite the constant moaning from some players (and he disallowed a goal from me!).

Woo we are off the bottom 2, hopefully things will go better for you boys next season.
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:22 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Snash wrote:
HPR 0-5 Hat & Beaver

Woo we are off the bottom 2, hopefully things will go better for you boys next season.

Cheers Dan.

The mood was pretty low after the game. Not sure what will become of HPR next season, but we'll be turning out next week.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:35 pm

Scorers, Tables, Results and Match Report now available

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Banner_Match_Reports.html
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:42 pm

johnmeode wrote:
heard from beesknees gaffer they lost 6-3 to new road inn, bees struggled for a side had bare 11 inc sec and manager! and held nri to 3-3 until the final 15 mins. Apparantly it was an awful game though both sides making mistakes

Dont know where you get your info from.....but thats bang on lol absolutely dire game if i am honest. You could tell Bees were missing a few players from what we have heard, and with some of our lads having played friday night (then rocked up in town until about 6am), saturday avo and then Sunday morning there were a lot of engines on empty, missing a few players ourselves, we moved into a 2-0 lead and then some shocking mistakes and we were 2-2. Neither team played well but i felt we had a couple of players who could just do something that bit extra with a couple of outstanding goals.
Now hoping to have a bit of a break and recharge before this weeks game (trying to reorganise our fixture against Superfly).
Looking forward to the end of this month when our lads can have a break and try and shake all the injuries....
Havent played well for a while (probably with the exception of against Niffy, we havent played well for about a month i reckon) and need to get that form back against Desford and Bakers Arms
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:43 pm

Oh and thanks to the ref who came at the last minute after he had to step in as a replacement
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 6:02 pm

quite like the bellboy one, i genuinely typed hellboy but my iphone decided it knew better and changed it to bellboy, thanks apple.
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 6:20 pm

I don't think hellboy was condoning it lads.. That's why it's best to stop talking as these subjects can be twisted too easily and hb has dug himself a bit of a hole whilst trying to explain his feelings.
I knew what you meant hb
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 6:25 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
I don't think hellboy was condoning it lads.. That's why it's best to stop talking as these subjects can be twisted too easily and hb has dug himself a bit of a hole whilst trying to explain his feelings.
I knew what you meant hb

God someone who knows what i mean, cheers for that..
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:06 pm

Loved the little handbags from the Kirby Muxloe lot after todays game.... Infront a fair few people aswell!!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:50 pm

Probably should have kept out off this one hell boy !! Digging a hole
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:52 pm

It shouldn't be on a public forum then. Smile
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:58 pm

Group hug?
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:01 pm

Are you suggesting I am gay, dan?? Right I am having you for that.. And no... I am not nor am I homophobic (before that starts). Lol
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:10 pm

Lol. I only .... Actually ... Zip it. No raging here, I am always calm
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:23 pm

Ok, i have been having a little nap (old age, sunshine, few glasses of something pink and sparkly!) and come on here to see all help breaking loose! From what i can see, Hellboy doesnt agree with racism, Mallet doesnt agree with racism. Everyone agrees its bad, everyone agrees it happens....so the actual arguement is about............people agreeing with each other...
Lets not make it personal gents, banter about footie is great as long as its well intended, over past few weeks there has been far too much ill feeling, now i am going to stand next to Browny and Dan and have some huggy time!
Back to footie....Niffy lost 3-0 to Desford today, surprise result that....
Talbot thumped Saff Lounge - fantastic result
Superfly drew against Sparta
Now thats at least three impressive results today that we could be talking about!!

clown Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:28 pm

Widds wrote:
Ok, i have been having a little nap (old age, sunshine, few glasses of something pink and sparkly!) and come on here to see all help breaking loose! From what i can see, Hellboy doesnt agree with racism, Mallet doesnt agree with racism. Everyone agrees its bad, everyone agrees it happens....so the actual arguement is about............people agreeing with each other...
Lets not make it personal gents, banter about footie is great as long as its well intended, over past few weeks there has been far too much ill feeling, now i am going to stand next to Browny and Dan and have some huggy time!
Back to footie....Niffy lost 3-0 to Desford today, surprise result that....
Talbot thumped Saff Lounge - fantastic result
Superfly drew against Sparta
Now thats at least three impressive results today that we could be talking about!!

clown Twisted Evil Very Happy

Hey you i'm on channel 5 now....
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:32 pm

Hand off my bum widds!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:34 pm

i had noticed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:34 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
Hand off my bum widds!

Sorry, told you, been on the sparkling rose! Makes me handsy lol
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:46 pm

football forum or societies ingrained stupidities forum ?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 9:00 pm

dezza wrote:

I'm trying to watch myself on tv.....

Widds ( wolfwhistles)...thats a sexy pose you've got there, lying on the velvety green grass, have you been to modeling school?....who was you thinking of, when you struck that pose?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 9:04 pm

Haha, that was in a pre season friendly, we were about 5 goals up and i was asked for a picture....admittedly not very professional but hey ho! I was probably thinking of a cool sharp harp!!! (not horn!)
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 9:06 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:

I'm trying to watch myself on tv.....

Widds ( wolfwhistles)...thats a sexy pose you've got there, lying on the velvety green grass, have you been to modeling school?....who was you thinking of, when you struck that pose?

was watching that also but had to turn oner to beverley hills cop 2 lol!

widds has had that pose straight from a littlewoods catalogue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 April   Banter for Sunday 10 April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 10 April
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next