Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6 predictions - 27th March

Go down 
+10
NKBomber
SamEvans
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
WiggyRangersNo1
Widds
Paulo
EJT09
NiffyA
dan_mitchell_WRFC
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 12:10 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
No Widds, it's 8am at the Highcross and coach leaves at 9am.

We aint waiting for ya so don't be late, lol

9 aside game on the beach............SORTED..........

Have these cronies come back yet? full of beer and garlic prawns, smelling of seasalt, and sticky fingers off the sticks of rock, and seagull poo dribbled down the back of their shoulder, sand in their shoes and possibly up a crevice or two.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 12:34 pm

what u on about rentboy? keeping on topic as usual!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 1:49 pm

hotshot66 wrote:

You've just come off it too with your post hot-sh1t66, didnt realise you're another moderator, telling me who to reply to and answer to, if you think i'm a rent boy, are you interested then? i heard you were a bit that way inclined, sorry to dissapoint thee, i'm as straight as they come, you sound a bit too interested for my liking, aids is on the increase ya know. Now we've both gone off topic again by answering each other, so that makes you a hypocrite just like your mates, same old same old P1sspots posts, YAWNNN......

Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 1:57 pm

Hellboy wrote:
hotshot66 wrote:

You've just come off it too with your post hot-sh1t66, didnt realise you're another moderator, telling me who to reply to and answer to, if you think i'm a rent boy, are you interested then? i heard you were a bit that way inclined, sorry to dissapoint thee, i'm as straight as they come, you sound a bit too interested for my liking, aids is on the increase ya know. Now we've both gone off topic again by answering each other, so that makes you a hypocrite just like your mates, same old same old P1sspots posts, YAWNNN......

"Heart breaks slowly"
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 2:01 pm

Might change for you babes.xx
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 2:05 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 2:15 pm

Hey, we'd better stick to the topic, else hot sh*t will be annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 6:39 pm

My advice for Kibworth would be to aim all goal kicks and free kicks at the lad at the back for pot shots who wears number 66, he has a right fifty pee head and will win plenty off flick on's for you.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 6:42 pm

My advice for Kibworth would be to aim all goal kicks and free kicks at the lad at the back for pot shots who wears number 66, he has a right fifty pee head and will win plenty off flick on's for you.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:19 am

Bowden new boy wrote:

He's got a fifty pee butthole as well.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 2:34 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:

worked for you boys didnt it, 2 clean sheets? our defence is not really something you should comment on after 180 mins of play, 0 goals and fvck all chances.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 2:35 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

He's got a fifty pee butthole as well.

when do you want paying rentboy? you left me a bit early!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 4:19 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hotshots 2-2 Kibworth

Really can't see much separating these two, if there is a winner i fancy it to be kibworth though.
bang on with that prediction dan
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 5:20 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hotshots 2-2 Kibworth

Really can't see much separating these two, if there is a winner i fancy it to be kibworth though.

You can talk, after you predicted yourselves to beat us 5 nil, we would have won if it weren't for 2 keeping errors.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 5:41 pm

Haha we had no subs proper bare 11 and half the team where still in the pub at 9!!! In fact for once I was the only sober one there! Missing players or not u where over the moon with a draw but we where disgusted with ourselves at such a p*** poor showing!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 6:09 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hotshots 2-2 Kibworth

You can talk, after you predicted yourselves to beat us 5 nil, we would have won if it weren't for 2 keeping errors.

Should have let me run the line for you, maybe the score would have been different.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 6:17 pm

i think our results over the past 2 weeks proves how much of a terrible performance/turnout it was for us last week. what u gonna do when its somebody in the teams birthday though!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 6:35 pm

Widds wrote:

Meeting Friday morning, 9am at highcross pub in town...
Paulo, we could have had last weeks fixture on the beach this week instead!!! Although there are a few of us in our team that dont go near the beach for fear of harpoons!!
Hellboy - a rubber ring is fine, as long as i dont end up on his rocket (man)

come on then, tell us what happened, we're all sitting here in suspense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6 predictions - 27th March
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2