Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6 predictions - 27th March

Go down 
+10
NKBomber
SamEvans
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
WiggyRangersNo1
Widds
Paulo
EJT09
NiffyA
dan_mitchell_WRFC
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Division 6 predictions - 27th March Empty
PostSubject: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 12:09 pm

As it stands only 2 games this Sunday but I am sure there will be more added

Niffy 'A 1-4 North Kilworth, Sunday (Sorry Niffy but can't see you beating Kilworth)

Wigston Rangers 3-2 Hat and Beaver (Should be closer than the game 2 weeks ago in which we won 3nil)

And Hopefully there will be 3 other fixtures.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 12:24 pm

Sorry to disappoint - we've postponed Sunday's game so as it stands there is only 1 game unless James has managed to rearrange Kilworth for another game

Niffy 'A P-P North Kilworth, Sunday
Wigston Rangers 3-4 Hat and Beaver - this 1 is a strange fixture and I think depends on whether H&B get a full strength side out - am going for H&B to squeeze it.

Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 12:42 pm

Wigston Rangers 3 -1 Hat and Beaver - Think Wigston should be delighted with the result last week against Hotshots despite throwing away a winning lead. Momentum will see them take 3 points here.

I would have thought few more games to be arranged but not for us sadly. Another week with no game for myself personally Sad
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 12:55 pm

Wow really just the one game in the division? Surely not this means the possibility of mid week games for some sides. Hmm when we played Hat and Beaver they were terrible, I played injured as did one of our centre halves, we had quite a weak side out and we dominated them, could have been 6 or 7. Hopefully it will be closer this time around.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 12:57 pm

people taking advantage of the good weather Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 12:57 pm

EJT09 wrote:
Wigston Rangers 3 -1 Hat and Beaver - Think Wigston should be delighted with the result last week against Hotshots despite throwing away a winning lead. Momentum will see them take 3 points here.

I would have thought few more games to be arranged but not for us sadly. Another week with no game for myself personally Sad

Yeah we could have beat Hotshots if it weren't for 2 goalkeeping blunders. Shame really, but when you consider we were missing 2 key players, our skipper through suspension and our goalkeeper we did very well. Reckon we could affect the promotion race as we still have big teams to play.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 1:00 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
people taking advantage of the good weather Cool

Everyone should come to the beach at Newquay with us!!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 1:02 pm

Sounds good Widds - what time should we be there?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 1:03 pm

Division 4 on the beach...lets get it sorted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
WiggyRangersNo1

WiggyRangersNo1

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 1:49 pm

Wigston Rangers 3 -2 Hat and Beaver, wasnt even a contest last time we played! will be a close game this time though. think we will just edge this one and continue are great run of form in the league!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 2:13 pm

Widds wrote:

Everyone should come to the beach at Newquay with us!!

Oh!!!!!ain't that where Elton John hangs out with his mate?...you be careful, you'll be whisked away, and you'll need a rubber ring to sit on. No
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 2:44 pm

WiggyRangersNo1 wrote:
Wigston Rangers 3 -2 Hat and Beaver, wasnt even a contest last time we played! will be a close game this time though. think we will just edge this one and continue are great run of form in the league!!

Hoorah I love you
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 4:12 pm

Dan Mitchell 4 - Hat and Beaver 1
Niffy A 2 - Kilworth 1

Meeting Friday morning, 9am at highcross pub in town...
Paulo, we could have had last weeks fixture on the beach this week instead!!! Although there are a few of us in our team that dont go near the beach for fear of harpoons!!
Hellboy - a rubber ring is fine, as long as i dont end up on his rocket (man)

Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 4:18 pm

No Widds, it's 8am at the Highcross and coach leaves at 9am.

We aint waiting for ya so don't be late, lol

9 aside game on the beach............SORTED..........
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 4:25 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
EJT09 wrote:

Yeah we could have beat Hotshots if it weren't for 2 goalkeeping blunders. Shame really, but when you consider we were missing 2 key players, our skipper through suspension and our goalkeeper we did very well. Reckon we could affect the promotion race as we still have big teams to play.

Who have you boys got left to play? We only have Niffy and Hat and Beaver.

I've heard H&B got a few players signed on before deadline so it could be a different team against you this week.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 9:30 pm

EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
EJT09 wrote:

Who have you boys got left to play? We only have Niffy and Hat and Beaver.

I've heard H&B got a few players signed on before deadline so it could be a different team against you this week.

We played them 2 weeks ago with their apparent new signings and we dominated them start to finish, I don't think there actually were any new signings. I think they are just a real hit and miss side.
We have Niffy, Kibworth, Sporting, NPE and Hat and Beaver left to play. Would like 2 wins from that at least Smile
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 4:32 pm

Wigston 4-1 Hat & Beaver

*New Fixture*
Hotshots 2-1 Kibworth
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 4:34 pm

*New Fixture*
Hotshots 2-2 Kibworth - if this is a true fixture then a draw would be great cheers guys!! hehe. Really depends on both teams with Saturday fixtures playing this week I feel Kibworth may struggle for the top players.

Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 4:43 pm

Hotshots 2-2 Kibworth

Really can't see much separating these two, if there is a winner i fancy it to be kibworth though.
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 4:45 pm

NiffyA wrote:

*New Fixture*
Hotshots 2-2 Kibworth - if this is a true fixture then a draw would be great cheers guys!! hehe. Really depends on both teams with Saturday fixtures playing this week I feel Kibworth may struggle for the top players.

Even though I play for Hotshots on a Sunday, I play for Kibworth on a Saturday and we have got a massive fixture this week! None of the Sunday Kibworth play for Kibworth on a Saturday though, not sure where those boys play on a Saturday actually...
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 4:51 pm

SamEvans wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

*New Fixture*

Even though I play for Hotshots on a Sunday, I play for Kibworth on a Saturday and we have got a massive fixture this week! None of the Sunday Kibworth play for Kibworth on a Saturday though, not sure where those boys play on a Saturday actually...

Leebo told me that Kibworth lose a few decent players if Saturday Fixtures play out, don't think he plays for Kibwrth Saturday. 2nd vs 3rd for you Saturday?!?! should be a big game!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 5:05 pm

I remember the days of saturday football, I played one game and scored 4 times, boom retirement.
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 5:09 pm

NiffyA wrote:
SamEvans wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

*New Fixture*

Leebo told me that Kibworth lose a few decent players if Saturday Fixtures play out, don't think he plays for Kibwrth Saturday. 2nd vs 3rd for you Saturday?!?! should be a big game!!

No he doesn't play for us on a Saturday. None of the Sunday lot do. This Saturday will pretty much determine whether we come 2nd or 3rd though!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 10:06 pm

Additional fixture oncemore
AFC Sporting 1 - 4 Kilworth. Hope to god someone can start taking some points of kilworth but doesnt look likely as of yet!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 9:47 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
I remember the days of saturday football, I played one game and scored 4 times, boom retirement.

Local Saturday football is boring.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 10:35 am

Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

To be honest, and I gave up Saturday football about 2 years ago, it takes up your whole day. You can't do anything in the morning, be ready for games between 12-2 and kick off at 3 (2 in the winter) and by the time you get home its 5/6 o'clock. I got fed up of it (sorry Sam, I'll be honest as to why I didn't play anymore lol)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 11:19 am

Totally agree with that.

Probably best suited for folk who haven't got anything better to do at all with a Saturday.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 11:31 am

Hellboy wrote:
Totally agree with that.

Probably best suited for folk who haven't got anything better to do at all with a Saturday.

Its alright when your 17/18 as you have no responsibilties but as you get older, you have more important things in life
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 11:43 am

EJT09 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

To be honest, and I gave up Saturday football about 2 years ago, it takes up your whole day. You can't do anything in the morning, be ready for games between 12-2 and kick off at 3 (2 in the winter) and by the time you get home its 5/6 o'clock. I got fed up of it (sorry Sam, I'll be honest as to why I didn't play anymore lol)

No worries to me pal, no one is forced to play. Shame you didn't wanna stick in goal for us but we were fortunate to have another quality keeper come straight in. Do agree though that Saturday football does take up your whole day and shouldn't stop people having their own time with familt etc.

You boys coming up to watch us play Kibworth on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 11:53 am

SamEvans wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

No worries to me pal, no one is forced to play. Shame you didn't wanna stick in goal for us but we were fortunate to have another quality keeper come straight in. Do agree though that Saturday football does take up your whole day and shouldn't stop people having their own time with familt etc.

You boys coming up to watch us play Kibworth on Sunday?

I will be. Should be interesting game. You should have too much for them though. Just dont do what we did in both games and hit self destruct lol. I will admit though, sometimes I do miss Saturday football but getting to Kibworth is a pain in the a##! At least I dont look like a Terrys Chocolate Orange anymore lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 12:22 pm

EJT09 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Totally agree with that.

Its alright when your 17/18 as you have no responsibilties but as you get older, you have more important things in life

Sooner have a girl on the end of my.........
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 1:24 pm

Hellboy wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Totally agree with that.

Sooner have a girl on the end of my.........

HORN???
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:27 pm

I found it hard to balance it with work and my girlfriend. Sunday's are enough for me.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 10:57 pm

i dropped saturdays for the exact reason of it taking up too much of your day. the mrs is happier me playing sundays and i dont wanna p*** her off! people keep trying to tempt me back to saturdays but i am resisting...so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 11:26 pm

same as... mrs said i could play one or the other not both, not fit enough to play at the level on a saturday i'd want to and have much more fun and banter playing sundays, wasn't a tough decision, had plenty of offers from satuday teams but i know my best days are behind me unless i put a lot of effort in and i really can't be bothered Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 9:51 am

Where can i get replica Kibworth shirt for sunday and possibly a scarf ?
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 11:16 am

Bowden new boy wrote:

thats not very nice we were cheering you on last week! Smile
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 11:21 am

hotshot66 wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

thats not very nice we were cheering you on last week! Smile

But they were cheering us on!
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 11:26 am

ahh well we love bowden no matter what! they are the only team kind enough to not score against us
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 11:30 am

hotshot66 wrote:
ahh well we love bowden no matter what! they are the only team kind enough to not score against us
Haha, nice lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 27th March   Division 6 predictions - 27th March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6 predictions - 27th March
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next