Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6 Predictions - 18th March

Go down 
+3
mac2309
hotshot66
Ramley_LBFC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Empty
PostSubject: Division 6 Predictions - 18th March    Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:11 pm

Only two games this week, but still worth a look at the following:

Little Bowden 2-1 White Eagles
I'm going to back us to bounce back from our defeat to Hat & Beaver last weekend. With our talismanic midfielder back and most of the team still smarting from our last match with the Eagles, where we bossed for 80 minutes and threw away a two goal lead, I think we will have just enough on this occasion.

AFC Royal Oak 2-2 Pollards Crusaders
Score draw here. Pollards wheels have come off recently, and Royal Oak seem to be a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde team this season and I think both sides will settle for a point here.

Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 18th March    Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:16 pm

Bowden 3 - 1 white eagles

Oak 1 - 2 pollards
Back to top Go down
mac2309

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 18th March    Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 9:18 am

LITTLE BOWDEN ?-? WHITE EAGELES I JUST CANT CALL THIS ONE LITTLE BOWDEN ARE CAPABLE OF BEATING THE HARDER TEAMS AS THEY HAVE SHOWN THIS SEASON BUT WHITE EAGLES ARE A VERY GOOD SIDE AND HAVE STARTED TO FIND THERE FEET.... GOING TO BE A VERY HARD GAME FOR BOTH TEAMS

OAK 3-1 POLLARDS.... POLLARDS HAVE FALTERED THESE PAST FEW WEEKS AND WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THEM TO BOUNCE BACK BUT I THINK OAK WILL BE TO STRONG FOR THEM ....
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 18th March    Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 11:35 am

Bowden 2 eagles 1
As stated above the return of mr monk for bowden will boost their confidence, eagles lacked discipline and desire against us an these are 2 things bowden have in abundance, as well as alexs new snazzy hair cut that will strike fear into the hearts of the eagles and make their players mohawk look like a short back and sides!!

Royal oak 3 pollards1
Oak strong as always and a usually organised outfit. Kyle wallbrook just does not seem to be getting the service he needs to add to his tally
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 18th March    Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:32 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Bowden 2 eagles 1
As stated above the return of mr monk for bowden will boost their confidence, eagles lacked discipline and desire against us an these are 2 things bowden have in abundance, as well as alexs new snazzy hair cut that will strike fear into the hearts of the eagles and make their players mohawk look like a short back and sides!!

Royal oak 3 pollards1
Oak strong as always and a usually organised outfit. Kyle wallbrook just does not seem to be getting the service he needs to add to his tally

What a hero Smile
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 18th March    Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 2:59 pm

Bowden ?-? White Eagles - wouldn't like to predict but arguably one of our worst performances of the season was our home game against Bowden so we should hopefully test Bowden more.

Royal Oak 3-2 Pollards - Oak are a strong outfit and Pollards seemed to struggle against us. Kyle Walbrook will be a threat though for Pollards and can see it being quite tight.
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 18th March    Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 7:18 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Bowden ?-? White Eagles - wouldn't like to predict but arguably one of our worst performances of the season was our home game against Bowden so we should hopefully test Bowden more.

Royal Oak 3-2 Pollards - Oak are a strong outfit and Pollards seemed to struggle against us. Kyle Walbrook will be a threat though for Pollards and can see it being quite tight.

I think saying "your worst performance" is a bit unfair on us. We bossed the game for 75 minutes. That doesn't necessarily mean you played badly we may have just been playing really well...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 18th March    Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 7:38 pm

Bowden 3 - 5 white eagles

Oak 0 - 3 pollards
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 18th March    Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 7:47 pm

Ramley_LBFC wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

I think saying "your worst performance" is a bit unfair on us. We bossed the game for 75 minutes. That doesn't necessarily mean you played badly we may have just been playing really well...
Dont get me wrong, your lads were fantastic but we were bad that day and just couldnt get going.

We have a couple of lads going to the Leicester game tomorrow so hope they wont be missed too much.
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 18th March    Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 7:48 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Ramley_LBFC wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

Dont get me wrong, your lads were fantastic but we were bad that day and just couldnt get going.

We have a couple of lads going to the Leicester game tomorrow so hope they wont be missed too much.

Looking forward to it... hoping for a good game Smile
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 18th March    Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm

Dont worry white eagles we will be missing some players cause we have some big united fans who play for us, who will be leaving for wolverhampton early tomorrow. oh no sorry im mistaken they support them but have never actually seen them play but are fans because play with them on fifa. full squad then sideburns, nice one timmy made me chuckle that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 18th March    Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 10:47 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
Dont worry white eagles we will be missing some players cause we have some big united fans who play for us, who will be leaving for wolverhampton early tomorrow. oh no sorry im mistaken they support them but have never actually seen them play but are fans because play with them on fifa. full squad then sideburns, nice one timmy made me chuckle that Very Happy
Brilliant! This made me laugh lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 18th March    Division 6 Predictions - 18th March  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6 Predictions - 18th March
Page 1 of 1