Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Friendly match anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hillmorenfc

Friendly match anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 2:09 pm

Hi, We are a new team and our looking to play some friendlys before we entre the league.
We are avalible any weekend from the 5th of March onwards.
Please contact me on 07891788356 if you would like to play us.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 6:52 pm

hillmorenfc wrote:
Hi, We are a new team and our looking to play some friendlys before we entre the league.
We are avalible any weekend from the 5th of March onwards.
Please contact me on 07891788356 if you would like to play us.
Thanks

wot sort of level or do u not mind? i can probably arrange one for march 27th as we havent got a game that week and we need to keep the fitness ticking over lol!
Back to top Go down
hillmorenfc

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 11:31 am

Hi, We dont mind about the level. The 27th of march will be fine.
What our your team called and do you want to play on your ground or ours?
We are based in markfield, where are you based? Thanks
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 1:47 pm

hillmorenfc wrote:
Hi, We dont mind about the level. The 27th of march will be fine.
What our your team called and do you want to play on your ground or ours?
We are based in markfield, where are you based? Thanks

we are bullshead play at ur ground if it makes it easier pal but if not we play at mowmacre sports ground but there might be games on it that week as the league hasnt finished yet
Back to top Go down
hillmorenfc

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 2:21 pm

No worries mate, I'll pencil it in the diary and get the pitch sorted. Can you just text me your name and number so i can disscuss closer to the time by text. Thanks. My number is 07891788356
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 2:32 pm

hillmorenfc wrote:
No worries mate, I'll pencil it in the diary and get the pitch sorted. Can you just text me your name and number so i can disscuss closer to the time by text. Thanks. My number is 07891788356

ill pm u mate
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 3:36 pm

hillmorenfc wrote:

bounce His is 999, he's got his own little office in the back, with bars up at the window....
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 8:03 pm

Hellboy wrote:
hillmorenfc wrote:

bounce His is 999, he's got his own little office in the back, with bars up at the window....

u forgot the suit with hmp welford road on it (bright orange 1) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 11:33 am

The medieval fortress, i can just see you absailing down that big wall, in your orange boiler suit....running across Mandella park, sirens going off...... Laughing

Last edited by Hellboy on Wed 23 Feb 2011, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 11:37 am

And i could just imagine Widds in his too, he'd look just like that lead singer, from the group Bad Manners.... bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 12:08 pm

Hellboy wrote:
The medieval fortress, i can just see you absailing down that big wall, in your orange boiler suit....running across Mandella park, sirens going off...... Laughing

i was thinking more like garden hopping it helly till i saw the drop affraid
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 6:09 pm

Hillmoren FC will be entering the Charnwood League and not the Alliance league
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 7:12 pm

The swines.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 9:41 pm

Assistant Secretary wrote:
Hillmoren FC will be entering the Charnwood League and not the Alliance league

do they not know this is the best league in the county on a sunday Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly match anyone?   Friendly match anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly match anyone?
Page 1 of 1