Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

new match balls

Go down 
+3
greeeedy
Widds
WILKSY
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WILKSY

WILKSY

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:31 am

our captain had to attend agm for me as i was on holiday at the time, he mentioned all the changes including the approved balls - he said we will receive one from the league and buy the rest. any idea who i order these from? and how much? thanx
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:58 am

You need Fifa approved or inspected. Mdh do one for about twenty quid. Special offer i believe. Otherwise just check on the ball. It should be marked what level it is. And you get a shiny one at the agm!
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 9:24 am

so he missed out on picking the ball up, lol! cheers widds
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 10:00 am

WILKSY wrote:
so he missed out on picking the ball up, lol! cheers widds

no not been handed out yet will be at the agm
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 10:31 am

hand book meeting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 1:28 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:

When is that, need to make sure i get an early night the day before!! Also, when do we have to sign players up by??
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 1:54 pm

Widds wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

When is that, need to make sure i get an early night the day before!! Also, when do we have to sign players up by??

I think it is 15th or 16th August may be very wrong on that

think you need 12 players by 31st July!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 7:50 pm

16th August and 12 players by 31st July
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jul 2011, 8:33 am

not bad then Smile
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jul 2011, 7:36 pm

Top of the class bud! Best take those orange forms on Sunday then!
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jul 2011, 9:32 am

So when the FIFA approved mark comes off the ball with the rest of the writing after a few games we will get fined? Unless u have an endless supply! Sounds like football sales are the thing to be in at the mo!
Back to top Go down
dk4632

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 4:56 pm

so how much do FIFA make for putting their stamp of approval on a ball? to say its 'inspected' or 'approved' ,

i undertsand we dont want to turn up and be using £2.99 sports direct balls that are eggs shaped and dont bounce, but we have decent match balls not even pumped up yet , left over from last season, dont need to go buying anymore!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 5:14 pm

I don't understand the issue, if i bought cheap footballs the lads wouldn't be happy, surely you want to play with a decent ball rather than a balloon or a ten pin bowling ball. I believe at the moment teams are encouraged to go down this route, rather than instructed. If your footballs are decent at the moment i bet the referee won't say a word, but, if like a team we played last year, the balls are gash, why should the opposition have to play with them.
Back to top Go down
dk4632

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 3:12 pm

Widds wrote:
I don't understand the issue, if i bought cheap footballs the lads wouldn't be happy, surely you want to play with a decent ball rather than a balloon or a ten pin bowling ball. I believe at the moment teams are encouraged to go down this route, rather than instructed. If your footballs are decent at the moment i bet the referee won't say a word, but, if like a team we played last year, the balls are gash, why should the opposition have to play with them.

i toally agree with you, im not moaning for moanings sake, just think that common sense should prevail on this one, we have always brought decent matchballs, normally in bulk to get a cheaper rate, and having plenty left over from last year unused, we dont want to have to fork out again
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:05 am

Can't speak for the league but i think you Will be alright if they are decent. More aimed at those who turn up with bob. If i am honest, i love playing with a rubbish football, gives me an excuse lol
Back to top Go down
dk4632

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 4:36 pm

Widds wrote:
Can't speak for the league but i think you Will be alright if they are decent. More aimed at those who turn up with bob. If i am honest, i love playing with a rubbish football, gives me an excuse lol

at least you cant get lobbed if nobody can kick the ball off the ground!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 5:07 pm

That's what i am banking on lol
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011, 4:28 pm

IMS balls (International Match Standard) are also acceptable although, after my comment about getting the IMS Puma for £7, some time ago I think Sportsdirect have cottoned on as they then went up to £12 and are now £17, tossers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new match balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: new match balls   new match balls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new match balls
Page 1 of 1