Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?

Go down 
+11
ace ventura
scouse1
cyril sneer
Hellboy
NiffyA
WEUR
Plough new boy
Polska legend II
mthompson08
MISFIT
patsharp
15 posters
AuthorMessage
patsharp

patsharp

Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Empty
PostSubject: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 5:24 pm

Just wondering what you think to division 6's kits as im planning a move from division 4 this month and what a kit that looks and fits me nicely?
Back to top Go down
MISFIT

MISFIT

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 5:38 pm

Hood Park Probably have the best looking kits. Nike dri-Fit Argentina Style. And they need a couple more players as you can see from there most recent results.
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 5:39 pm

NPE play in pink...could be the one you want!?
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 5:44 pm

Yeh pink might match my mullet pretty well.... hows the fitting? But then again if i decide to get a haircut then it wont look good at all!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:39 pm

we've never lost to a team in pink. just something deeply psychological about it
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:43 pm

green and white hoops thats the worst kit
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:48 pm

you would not get in hh anyway would you pat, despite all your hat tricks. my advice would be the notts county colours off niffy a, as they have 3 teams but only 25 players signed on.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 9:46 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
you would not get in hh anyway would you pat, despite all your hat tricks. my advice would be the notts county colours off niffy a, as they have 3 teams but only 25 players signed on.

lol
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 8:54 am

Bowden new boy wrote:

Oh dear oh dear - still thinking that your gonna face the same team this Sunday? You may see 1 familiar face actually on the right wing but after his poor performance against you last week I don't think you'll really be that worried will ya?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:02 am

NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Oh dear oh dear - still thinking that your gonna face the same team this Sunday? You may see 1 familiar face actually on the right wing but after his poor performance against you last week I don't think you'll really be that worried will ya?

Cyril Sneer... aka.. aardvark?
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:36 pm

Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

I haven't figured out who Cyril is yet!! haha...I'm not even sure he's a Niff player...just wants to be...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 2:13 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

I haven't figured out who Cyril is yet!! haha...I'm not even sure he's a Niff player...just wants to be...

If he wore a pink kit he'd look naked.....how would an ant hide from him? They'd disguise themselves as an uncle!

Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:03 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

U r not clever enough young Jamie.
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:03 pm

Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

If he wore a pink kit he'd look naked.....how would an ant hide from him? They'd disguise themselves as an uncle!

Prefer a nice crimson red helly
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:19 pm

cyril sneer wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

hmmmm...don't fancy playing a guess who game - how about you just buy me a beer down Wincheter on Sunday... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:41 pm

NiffyA wrote:
cyril sneer wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

hmmmm...don't fancy playing a guess who game - how about you just buy me a beer down Wincheter on Sunday... Very Happy

Mite treat you to a sausage cob one day.
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 6:55 pm

I dont like hoop kits either.... doesnt do much for me! Isnt that the hotshots kit? Little bowdens kit does look like its 5 sizes to big for them tho! But then again any kit is better then no kit, they use to play in prime ark vests or something aparently?
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 8:07 pm

the kit is slightly big but its to keep us warm at night. we keep the primark vests for our best dress these days...maybe we can lend you one to go with that mullet !! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:38 pm

Cheers mate id really appreciate that.... do you have a black one in size medium?
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 12:59 am

why u noving divs
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:26 am

patsharp wrote:
Just wondering what you think to division 6's kits as im planning a move from division 4 this month and what a kit that looks and fits me nicely?

Anything but red, don't want you to be confused with that Liverpool crap.
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 2:01 pm

That is true... id hate to look like a dirty scouse!
Back to top Go down
ace ventura

ace ventura

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 10:24 am

We dont want anyone looking like a scouse! best kit in Div6 goes to hat and beaver that away kit with pink stripes is something else. Worst Kit goes to harborough hotshots because it isnt even hotshots kit?
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 11:01 am

ha, did they rob it like the little chav tramps they are????
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:31 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 2:50 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
yes

was it lutterworths kit from last season?? hahaha hand me down players and a hand me down kit. Just about sums them up
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 3:23 pm

It was our old kit and we didn't hand it down through choice, make from that what you like Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 4:57 pm

THEY STOLE IT!! TOLD YOU, CHAVTASTIC Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mjsajs08

mjsajs08

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 8:15 pm

cyril sneer wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
cyril sneer wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Mite treat you to a sausage cob one day.
i know who cyil is lol. an yh he is a niffy player.
Back to top Go down
leon

leon

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 10:25 pm

tekkas wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
yes

was it lutterworths kit from last season?? hahaha hand me down players and a hand me down kit. Just about sums them up

shame you cant hand down results or id pass a 3-0 to you.
Back to top Go down
leon

leon

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 10:25 pm

tekkas wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
yes

Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 9:51 am

leon wrote:
tekkas wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
yes

makes sense, NOT!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?   Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has the best and worst kits in Division 6?
Page 1 of 1