Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Referee Decisions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 9:21 pm

A number of you on this forum frequently pass comment on the competence of a referee - and you don't always agree with his decisions.

However it may be wise not to adopt this approach on a Sunday morning.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/300594
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 9:41 pm

Gordon wrote:
A number of you on this forum frequently pass comment on the competence of a referee - and you don't always agree with his decisions.

However it may be wise not to adopt this approach on a Sunday morning.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/300594

Or her decisions??
Back to top Go down

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 9:44 pm

Typical Scousers
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 9:52 pm

Hey it wasn't scousers.. It's southport they are woolybacks., and widds you were fishing for the bite weren't you??
Back to top Go down

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 10:11 pm

Had the keep net ready mate
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:13 am

He'll be ok in prison with that surname.....i bet his red dwarf will be sore.
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 11:38 am

a lot of refs ref the same teams when they play at home and sometimes it leads to the ref givng more decsion to the home side now tell me how that fair when u got to play a game but alredy your play 11 and a half player not fair not good
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 12:03 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
a lot of refs ref the same teams when they play at home and sometimes it leads to the ref givng more decsion to the home side now tell me how that fair when u got to play a game but alredy your play 11 and a half player not fair not good

If thats the case, then its up to the ref to convince you otherwise.

Nothing is as strange, or as odd as people can be.

Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 12:23 pm

Hellboy wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:

Nothing is as strange, or as odd as hellboy can be.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 12:38 pm

scouse1 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:

Nothing is as strange, or as odd as hellboy can be.

ORRRRRRRrrrrr, one could always approach the said referee, in a nice and polite manner, not shouting, spitting, swearing, yadda yarring yadda yeeing, how about treating him like a human being, diplomatic, as an adult, and listen to what he replies, this could be a very good lesson to all them scouser's out there....... monkey Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 12:42 pm

(singing)they look in their dustbins for something to eat, they find a dead dog and they think its a treat, in their Liv#####l slums.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 12:55 pm

dead dog??? Would that be your missus hellboy???

I don't speak to them anymore if far easier that way.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 1:31 pm

scouse1 wrote:
dead dog??? Would that be your missus hellboy???

I don't speak to them anymore if far easier that way.

I was a happy man till i met her......

What's the difference between a Scouser and a coconut?
One's thick and hairy, and the other's a coconut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Referee Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee Decisions   Referee Decisions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Referee Decisions
Page 1 of 1