Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 15th November

Go down 
+19
fozzi
beep beep
prem sports
Robbo
ben
Rutland boy
Polska legend II
Glenfield Town
RM05
Rajiv14
Sparta3
Tomassi
CSKA Carnabys
man in black
Corby
willows fc
dee_aitcho
Lodge
Aussie Owl
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Banter for 15th November Empty
PostSubject: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 9:03 am

Post away
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 1:07 pm

Humberstone Rangers 14 Hood Park Rangers 2

Great football by Humbo. Two boys up front getting eight. Have to hand it to the Hood Park lads. Kept going and are a credit to our division. The keeper made four/five cracking saves
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 3:03 pm

AC 2-5 Exeter
Rob Ryan 2

After being 25 minutes late we finally kicked off at 11am. We didnt get off to the best start, 3-0 down at half time. After an inspirational half time bollocking and 2 subs, we pulled it back to 3-2, all the momentum was going are way until they scored which killed the game. They finally got another within the last minutes.

Were too busy trying to play pretty football, instead of adapting to the 'Sunday' way of football.

Some ones birst the bubble!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
willows fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 6:50 pm

willows 2-1 bees
doz,laim

very lucky to get the points here 2day 1-0 down at half time didnt put 4 passes together all half which isnt us,READ THE RIOT ACT at half time and must have done something cuz there was only one side in it after that, doz had a left foot rocket from 2 yards out and then liam put one of his chances away,they do say to become champs you have to win even if your not playing well but will defo need to improve for next week aganist by far the strongest side we have played this year western
Back to top Go down
Corby

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 7:35 pm

Western 1 - 3 Sunbury

H/T 1-2

Pen Dunkley,
Brett Palmer 2

Great game played in very a good footballing spirit with tackles flying in from all angles from both teams which thankfully we came out with a superb away victory. Difference between the teams was superb delivery resulting in 2 goals where as the home team really didn't really test me in the Sunbury goal.

Still Western will be there or there abouts come the end of the season, as I'm hoping so will Sunbury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 9:06 pm

no excuses today the better team won. we were shite from the start and gradually got worse. sunbry are a probably the best side we have played so far this season and will be up there come the end of the season. as for us its time to take a long hard look at ourselves, re-group and put it right away at willows next week!!!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 10:39 pm

should be a good game next week western and willows,,,both can play football, willows not at their best today but got the result they needed.. shame i cant get to watch it
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 11:42 pm

CSKA 6-5 Sparta Parva Res.

Strange final score in the Eastern European derby... in what should have been a very comfortable game for the Russian inspired outfit, Sparta pushed all the way and gave a good account of themselves to keep the final scoreline respectful.

3-0 after 30mins thanks to goals from Luke Williamson and John Hatfield, but Sparta pulled one back just before the break from a set piece.
CSKA regained their 3 goal advantage when John Hatfield executed his second hat-trick of the season, but this was followed by an immediate response from Sparta Parva.
This was followed by CSKA's 5th just minutes later, and a minute later Sparta had reduced the deficite back down to 2 goals.
John Brice put the home side 6-3 up after a corner wasnt properly cleared, but Sparta weren't finished... the tiring Carnabys defence was punished on 85 mins and again on 90 after an indirect freekick was awarded from 9 yards out.

CSKA drop to 3rd despite their win due to Komrska's emphatic victory over Kibworth.
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 11:44 pm

Lodge wrote:
Humberstone Rangers 14 Hood Park Rangers 2

Great football by Humbo. Two boys up front getting eight. Have to hand it to the Hood Park lads. Kept going and are a credit to our division. The keeper made four/five cracking saves

They should really have been in Div5 instead of Trinder tho.
13-0 today they won... there's gonna be no championship battle in div5 this season, disappointing really.
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Becoming a Referee!   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 12:41 am

Cska 6-5 sparta res
awesome game 2 be involved in, we were shambolic 1st half hour but then got to grips with the game pulling 1 back before break. It should have been 12-10 lol so many chances! Was nice 2 play against a team with a similar brand of football no hoofing rubbish today! At least we won 2nd half 4-3 haha. Shame we wont play again this season as we all really enjoyed both games against you. All the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 10:05 am

CSKA Carnabys wrote:
CSKA 6-5 Sparta Parva Res.

Strange final score in the Eastern European derby... in what should have been a very comfortable game for the Russian inspired outfit, Sparta pushed all the way and gave a good account of themselves to keep the final scoreline respectful.

3-0 after 30mins thanks to goals from Luke Williamson and John Hatfield, but Sparta pulled one back just before the break from a set piece.
CSKA regained their 3 goal advantage when John Hatfield executed his second hat-trick of the season, but this was followed by an immediate response from Sparta Parva.
This was followed by CSKA's 5th just minutes later, and a minute later Sparta had reduced the deficite back down to 2 goals.
John Brice put the home side 6-3 up after a corner wasnt properly cleared, but Sparta weren't finished... the tiring Carnabys defence was punished on 85 mins and again on 90 after an indirect freekick was awarded from 9 yards out.

CSKA drop to 3rd despite their win due to Komrska's emphatic victory over Kibworth.

Great game, we didn't show up for the first half hour and deserved to be 3 down. After that though i thought the game was quite even with both teams playing good football (rather than the hoof ball we've been getting every other week). We could have been level at HT if it wasn't for a great save and a silly miss from 7 yards out. It was hard work for us as we were constantly chasing the game but thought we came out alright in the end.

It's a shame to have a side like Trinderbox in the league as teams like you and Komrska deserve to win something for the way you go about things. I don't know how we're TENTH in the league but take inspiration from the way you and Komrska have stuck to your principles and progressed.
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 11:01 am

FC Kibworth 0 FC Komrska 9

After we looked back on last season and only drawing 2-2 with Kibworth and failing to get promoted by 2 points a few of our team really wanted to get a little revenge......Kibworth held their own for the first 10 minutes but as soon as Ben Spavins open the scoring, everything seemed to fall in to place. Rajiv Ghelani scoring a hat trick, Jamie Wells with 2, Hassan Kahn, Rob Snart and an own goal wrapping up the win. Fair play to Kibworth for not giving up and they kept trying to get something out of the game.

I really hope the league realise that there are a few teams in div 5 who are good enough to play in higher divisions and promote more than 3, We all know Trinderbox shouldn't be in our league and if they wasn't in here the title race would be so close as a few teams are good enough to win it!
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 12:44 pm

Corby wrote:
Western 1 - 3 Sunbury

H/T 1-2

Pen Dunkley,
Brett Palmer 2

Great game played in very a good footballing spirit with tackles flying in from all angles from both teams which thankfully we came out with a superb away victory. Difference between the teams was superb delivery resulting in 2 goals where as the home team really didn't really test me in the Sunbury goal.

Still Western will be there or there abouts come the end of the season, as I'm hoping so will Sunbury.

Got to admit this is spot on..... i think in terms of ovearll football I think Sunbury had that extra bit of quality in the final 3rd that counted..... cracking set of lads though and will do well in the division. Cant wait for the return game to even it up...next up Willows who i am WELL UP FOR!!

BRING IT ON (im just hoping the rest of the boys are as up for it as I am) should be a good game....
Back to top Go down
Glenfield Town

Glenfield Town

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 5:31 pm

anyone got the table for the prem???
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/glenfieldtownsunday
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 6:32 pm

P W D L F A DIF PTS

1 Advance Couriers 7 7 0 0 41 9 32 21
2 Scraptoft Garage 8 6 0 2 32 14 18 18
3 Wigston United 8 5 0 3 29 28 1 15
4 Premier Sports 6 4 0 2 29 17 12 12
5 Glenfield Town Sunday 7 4 0 3 19 24 -5 12
6 GT* 8 3 1 4 22 18 4 9
7 Birstall Athletic 8 3 0 5 37 40 -3 9
8 Terratruck 8 2 1 5 21 32 -11 7
9 Blaby & Whetstone OB 6 2 0 4 19 19 0 6
10 Niffy Rangers 6 1 0 5 6 30 -24 3
11 Leicester Polska* 6 1 0 5 11 35 -24 2
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 7:36 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
AC 2-5 Exeter
Rob Ryan 2

After being 25 minutes late we finally kicked off at 11am. We didnt get off to the best start, 3-0 down at half time. After an inspirational half time bollocking and 2 subs, we pulled it back to 3-2, all the momentum was going are way until they scored which killed the game. They finally got another within the last minutes.

Were too busy trying to play pretty football, instead of adapting to the 'Sunday' way of football.

Apologies once again for the lateness. You are right you know, I really must stop my boys playing 'Sunday Football'. To be honest mate, letting one player run past just about your whole team to put it in the net, well there was nothing 'pretty' about that. Was a 'pretty' good goal though! The free kick Scotty slotted in was 'pretty' good too! Watching two of your lads square up to eachother, not so 'pretty'. If my 'Sunday' strikers had finished off more of the chances they had, the score would have been 'pretty' hefty my old mucca Exclamation Too good to get beat by us?
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 10:22 pm

Trinity OB 7-1 Horse

Seriously jacked off now.
Back to top Go down
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 9:34 am

Rajiv14 wrote:
FC Kibworth 0 FC Komrska 9

After we looked back on last season and only drawing 2-2 with Kibworth and failing to get promoted by 2 points a few of our team really wanted to get a little revenge......Kibworth held their own for the first 10 minutes but as soon as Ben Spavins open the scoring, everything seemed to fall in to place. Rajiv Ghelani scoring a hat trick, Jamie Wells with 2, Hassan Kahn, Rob Snart and an own goal wrapping up the win. Fair play to Kibworth for not giving up and they kept trying to get something out of the game.

I really hope the league realise that there are a few teams in div 5 who are good enough to play in higher divisions and promote more than 3, We all know Trinderbox shouldn't be in our league and if they wasn't in here the title race would be so close as a few teams are good enough to win it!

I agree, take Trinder out of the mix and its one from Komrska, Phoenix, Harrow, West End, CSKA and Sparta. Would be a great division....
Back to top Go down
prem sports

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 1:46 pm

all about prem been whipping teams last couple weeks destroyed scrappy watch us get to wer we belong top off da league easy game sunday wigston
Back to top Go down
prem sports

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 1:47 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
P W D L F A DIF PTS

1 7 7 0 0 41 9 32 21
2 Scraptoft Garage 8 6 0 2 32 14 18 18
3 Wigston United 8 5 0 3 29 28 1 15
4 Premier Sports 6 4 0 2 29 17 12 12
5 Glenfield Town Sunday 7 4 0 3 19 24 -5 12
6 GT* 8 3 1 4 22 18 4 9
7 Birstall Athletic 8 3 0 5 37 40 -3 9
8 Terratruck 8 2 1 5 21 32 -11 7
9 Blaby & Whetstone OB 6 2 0 4 19 19 0 6
10 Niffy Rangers 6 1 0 5 6 30 -24 3
11 Leicester Polska* 6 1 0 5 11 35 -24 2
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 6:14 pm

Rutland boy wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
AC 2-5 Exeter
Rob Ryan 2

Apologies once again for the lateness. You are right you know, I really must stop my boys playing 'Sunday Football'. To be honest mate, letting one player run past just about your whole team to put it in the net, well there was nothing 'pretty' about that. Was a 'pretty' good goal though! The free kick Scotty slotted in was 'pretty' good too! Watching two of your lads square up to eachother, not so 'pretty'. If my 'Sunday' strikers had finished off more of the chances they had, the score would have been 'pretty' hefty my old mucca Exclamation Too good to get beat by us?

I never said playing the 'Sunday' football was a bad thing? I think some one will agree that theres a nack to playing Sunday football, in which I think you played it very well. I was praising your team, not the opposite.

Before tha rant please ask for clarity!
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 8:42 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Rutland boy wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
AC 2-5 Exeter
Rob Ryan 2

I never said playing the 'Sunday' football was a bad thing? I think some one will agree that theres a nack to playing Sunday football, in which I think you played it very well. I was praising your team, not the opposite.

Before tha rant please ask for clarity!
Fair play
Back to top Go down
beep beep

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 8:43 pm

Dei atichio, fair plays, I think the view was from this end that for a team who had been unbeaten and were top of the league, a slightly more appreciative response to our performance might have been fairer. You still lead the league and we look up to you, but it was a good game and we edged it because we killed the game with more effective finishing in the first half. Feedback wise, you had some good players who probably didn't respond as they should have done on the back foot. Look forward to the game at our end, and a beer in our local.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:18 am

Rutland boy wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
AC 2-5 Exeter
Rob Ryan 2

roll on invasion of uppingham! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 11:10 am

Sorry no banter this for this week, Magna did not lose/play. ps Riley/Poodle/MT Sec, any news on the players you are hoping to sign/steal????

Was on holiday last week, so this is a bit late..!!!! COME ON FOSSSSE, spanking the town a good un.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
prem sports

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:24 pm

leicester sunday league vs hinckley sunday league tonight at holmes park

whens alliance getting a match like this
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:41 pm

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote:
Sorry no banter this for this week, Magna did not lose/play. ps Riley/Poodle/MT Sec, any news on the players you are hoping to sign/steal????

Was on holiday last week, so this is a bit late..!!!! COME ON FOSSSSE, spanking the town a good un.... Very Happy
Wouldn't call a 4-2 win a spanking. Not signing any more players
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 5:37 pm

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote:

Thought you wer gonna be in attendance JCVD???

Thanks for the inside info, really helped us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 5:54 pm

fozzi wrote:
Rutland boy wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
AC 2-5 Exeter
Rob Ryan 2

we invade this sunday!! Razz
predictions anyone????
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 9:42 am

prem sports wrote:
leicester sunday league vs hinckley sunday league tonight at holmes park

when is Alliance getting a match like this
History lesson:-

We played Hinckley Sunday League every year for at least 25 years at the invitation of Hinckley Referees Society in memory of Shirl Beasley, a long standing and much respected figure in South Leicestershire football and a good friend of the older members of our Committee.

With considerable regret on our part, the invitation to us was withdrawn following a posting on our website. The Alliance was fined by County FA as a result, there was embarrassment all round Embarassed and the good name of the Alliance was damaged.

Why not play other leagues? This has been considered but, as yet, this has not happened for two main reasons - cost and lack of support. As far as cost is concerned, we are working very hard to put our books back in order by reducing expenditure rather than increasing income from clubs. In spite of the best efforts of some very good managers over the years, there has always been several players dropping out hours before any game and then only a handfull of spectators turn up on the night. It was decided that the effort and expense could not be justified.

However, such decisions are always under review.

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Sat 21 Nov 2009, 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 6:41 pm

Minty wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Rutland boy wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
AC 2-5 Exeter
Rob Ryan 2

we invade this sunday!! Razz
predictions anyone????
affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 15th November   Banter for 15th November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 15th November
Page 1 of 1