Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Best Referee's

Go down 
+13
Polska legend II
Paul Daniels
johnmeode
Capello
Sparky
rocket ledge
CSKA Mod
sgoodman
Paulo
Skeems
Aussie Owl
lbennett86
BUSFC Zack
17 posters
AuthorMessage
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 1:32 pm

Just interested to know who some of you think are the best referees. Im not looking to criticise any just want to know which ones some of you think give a really good game time after time. And is their a ref of the year or owt?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
lbennett86

lbennett86

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 1:42 pm

BRIAN MORRELL is quality
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 1:49 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
Just interested to know who some of you think are the best referees. Im not looking to criticise any just want to know which ones some of you think give a really good game time after time. And is their a ref of the year or owt?

See

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Awards/Awards.html
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 2:12 pm

Karl Robinson, who we had yesterday, was class!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 2:13 pm

martin dexter got it this year
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 2:51 pm

Correct.
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 5:24 pm

Martin Dexter, Tommy Hollidge, Brian Morrell, Michael Scriven and ****** ******* are some of the best referees I have had officiate matches
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 6:15 pm

Martin Dexter all day for me. There are some excellent ref's knocking about.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 6:31 pm

johnny farrell is decent to
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 7:41 pm

Farrell and Dexter streets ahead for me, Morrell decent too
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 8:03 pm

Dave bullen is up there
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 8:49 pm

Brian Morrell - top draw, always enjoyed sammy mcilroy too
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:14 pm

Most of the ref's give up there time to assist us in our quest for Sunday league footy which is of course highly commendable. But that said, sorry, the majority are absolutely useless and cause more problems than not.

But there are a few good ones, I dont tend to remember names, but the one that sticks out for me is Ali Ramezankhani. Always enjoy a match reffed by Ali, top bloke.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:48 pm

Agree, Ali is very good.

Agree with most of the others (apart from one!!). Also think Paul Wood is quality. And had Glenn Stewart now for 2 games and both times he has been very good.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 10:02 pm

What one polska?

I also like john farrel, very good referee
Back to top Go down

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 10:07 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
' the majority are absolutely useless and cause more problems than not.'

You must be a suitable candidate for

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/referee/basic-referees-course
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 10:15 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
Most of the ref's give up there time to assist us in our quest for Sunday league footy which is of course highly commendable. But that said, sorry, the majority are absolutely useless and cause more problems than not.

But there are a few good ones, I dont tend to remember names, but the one that sticks out for me is Ali Ramezankhani. Always enjoy a match reffed by Ali, top bloke.
Is your real name Richard Head?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:17 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Agree, Ali is very good.

Agree with most of the others (apart from one!!). Also think Paul Wood is quality. And had Glenn Stewart now for 2 games and both times he has been very good.

Mark please tell me you are not about Ali Ramezkani?
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:56 pm

There is a young lad too. Name escapes me but I've been impressed by him. Is it Sam Wesson?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 12:00 am

Capello wrote:
What one polska?

I also like john farrel, very good referee

As if I could say on here! (And I won't privately either!!)
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 12:01 am

Jenko wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Agree, Ali is very good.

Mark please tell me you are not about Ali Ramezkani?

Never had a problem with him
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 9:45 am

Jenko's problem with Ali is that he sent him off in his last game for Magna!!

I have seen red when Ali is reffing in the past (it was a red card so no complaints) but since his promotion last year he has gone a bit card crazy I think.

John Farrell makes me laugh when he goes on one of his rants
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 9:59 am

Too many to mention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Referee's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Referee's   Best Referee's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Referee's
Page 1 of 1