Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Alliance League Teams on Twitter??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

Alliance League Teams on Twitter?? Empty
PostSubject: Alliance League Teams on Twitter??   Alliance League Teams on Twitter?? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:28 pm

Any teams out there have a Twitter account, whereby you update news and views from within the camp?
If not, we should use this as a thread to get it going... may generate that little bit more banter, dont ya think??

We've just set one up, feel free to follow us @CSKACarnabys
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Teams on Twitter??   Alliance League Teams on Twitter?? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:53 pm

we haven't got an official one. i kind of update through my own account on twitter. maybe i'll set one up for little bowden and hopefully it will catch on?

www.symitryretail.co.uk
http://littlebowden.webs.com
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Teams on Twitter??   Alliance League Teams on Twitter?? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:58 pm

Hopefully.
Would be great if we were seeing rumours spreading on the forum based on Twitter posts!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Teams on Twitter??   Alliance League Teams on Twitter?? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:11 pm

Be very careful over what you might post on Facebook, Twitter or other social network sites.
The League has been made aware of a very severe financial penalty handed out to an individual (not involved with our League) over misplaced comments on these sites relating to a local football issue.

The matter was referred to the FA for guidance. They took a very serious view and the County FA were instructed to take an exceptionally strong line in dealing with the matter.

Perhaps you now see why, for your own benefit, that us moderators have to act from time to time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Teams on Twitter??   Alliance League Teams on Twitter?? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:30 am

Surely what you put on your own account has nothing to do wit. County other than another opportunity to raise money! To be fair i Will be staying away from these things after my manager noticed a drunk update at 3am on Sunday morning just before my work ever performance lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Teams on Twitter??   Alliance League Teams on Twitter?? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:56 am

Libel

a. defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.

b. the act or crime of publishing it.

c. a formal written declaration or statement, as one containing the allegations of a plaintiff or the grounds of a charge.

d. anything that is defamatory or that maliciously or damagingly misrepresents.
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Teams on Twitter??   Alliance League Teams on Twitter?? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 10:55 am

We're only gonna use it to put results and match reports on for our followers
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Teams on Twitter??   Alliance League Teams on Twitter?? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 1:01 pm

can't stand twitter personally, have never gone near it and worrying that it seems to be sweeping the country as if Facebook wasn't bad enough. Just another attempt to dumb down this country and make us even more illiterate
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Teams on Twitter??   Alliance League Teams on Twitter?? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 2:08 pm

Yes agreed, i'll be glad when they ban that silly text talk off here as well, i hate anything which makes people follow the masses, and takes peoples attention off the corruption of the government, lets face it, whilst we're all bickering amongst ourselves and twittering, it keeps our attention off of what they are doing, thats just the way they want you.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Teams on Twitter??   Alliance League Teams on Twitter?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance League Teams on Twitter??
Page 1 of 1