Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances

Go down 
+11
Fuxxyou
dezza
Hoskins#14
scrotrot
Hellboy
bullshead athletic
Snake hips
greeeedy
Gifford
RM05
Bullseye
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 4:23 pm

shearer wrote:
wow beat a bunch off dummies 21-1 Sleep

who u on for then shearer? ? ? hope u say someone in the prem cus damn i cant wait to stuff u you muppet
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 4:25 pm

shearer wrote:
loughbro saint are woefull if u dont win quit .
your team aint that good glenfield are better . my prediction for league
scrapy
advance
highcross
prem sports
glenfield
chavshead

thats handy looks like we'll be staying up then woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 4:58 pm

shearer is a bit of a nob to be fair
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 5:18 pm

greeeedy wrote:
shearer wrote:

thats a goal every 4 mins like to see someone else get that many even against a div 6 side would be extremely difficult.
1 more thing notice how its always the mugs that cant play football saying their poor so and so are poor no dude YOUR poor

to be fair son the Wigston you played that day was neither the actual first team of last year nor was it the reserves, i think it was just a put together squad that prob would struggle in Div 6 but fair play takes some scoring that many anyhow and no matter what level....

wasnt the same sort of game the week after was it? Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 6:33 pm

greeeedy wrote:
shearer wrote:

thats a goal every 4 mins like to see someone else get that many even against a div 6 side would be extremely difficult.
1 more thing notice how its always the mugs that cant play football saying their poor so and so are poor no dude YOUR poor

stop bleating on about it.
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:20 pm

actually div 1 m8 and would wooop your team easily so lucky u didnt draw us in billy walton sparta parva will beat you anyway
greedy u have never played football in your life u are not a player a begger
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:30 pm

RM05 wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
shearer wrote:

to be fair son the Wigston you played that day was neither the actual first team of last year nor was it the reserves, i think it was just a put together squad that prob would struggle in Div 6 but fair play takes some scoring that many anyhow and no matter what level....

wasnt the same sort of game the week after was it? Wink

that was exactly my point rm dont matter who u get what division its hard to score that many and yes u boys were 100% better than the so called dummies we played in the first game even tho they were individually all decent footballers. it makes no odds to me what anyone thinks i do my best to be honest on here and if shearer and hell boy check all my posts i never fish for compliments cus i dont care id rather do my talkin on the pitch.
ps shearer at least we dare have a pop at the prem if we wanted u all to say yeah bullshead are great marvellous so and so we would of gone div 4 wouldnt we.... durr wake up and smell the coffee shearer
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:32 pm

shearer wrote:
actually div 1 m8 and would wooop your team easily so lucky u didnt draw us in billy walton sparta parva will beat you anyway

lol who is it then big man can arrange a friendly if u want a wager and lose ur spending money that mummy gave u
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:41 pm

shearer wrote:

1 more while we are on the topic of braggin aswell dint we beat the top of ur league 11-2 ??? pfff what a pleb
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:31 am

Scraptoft Garage440032102212WWWW
Advance Couriers44001601612WWWW
Premier Sports Travel430113949WLWW
Magna 73 Rangers5203171616LWWLL
Glenfield Town, Sunday3201512-76WLW
Bulls Head Athletic51132916134DLLWL
Sporting Highcross4103710-33LWLL
GT2011312-91DL
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 10:45 am

your a real trainspotter type aint you hellboy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
steriod boy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 10:48 am

Bullseye wrote:
Your thoughts plz
absolutly rubish the lot of you.. second rate players
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 11:40 am

barney rubble wrote:
your a real trainspotter type aint you hellboy Embarassed

Yeah....a real Pendolino fan, choo choo..
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 2:35 pm

steriod boy wrote:
Bullseye wrote:
Your thoughts plz

lol fair comment but let me ask where are u??? thats what i thought put up or shut up
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 6:45 pm

steriod boy wrote:
Bullseye wrote:
Your thoughts plz
not unlike your grammar then.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 8:22 am

Whats wrong with his grandma?
Back to top Go down
steriod boy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 3:27 pm

barney rubble wrote:
[quotchae="steriod boy"]
Bullseye wrote:
Your thoughts plz
absolu lot of you.. second rate players
not unlike your chagrammar then.[/quote]chav city. Lol.
Back to top Go down
steriod boy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 4:13 pm

P
Snake hips wrote:
cant understand y so much is being talked up about a team that has won 1 league game out 5 and is basically the old terratruck team that couldnt hack it in the prem last time and folded and all sudden there gonna come 3rd and break the monopoly of scrappy and advance who are both 100 per cent so far am i missing summat
. The only man who talks sense. Chavshead r rubbish fact.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 4:34 pm

steriod boy wrote:
P
Snake hips wrote:
cant understand y so much is being talked up about a team that has won 1 league game out 5 and is basically the old terratruck team that couldnt hack it in the prem last time and folded and all sudden there gonna come 3rd and break the monopoly of scrappy and advance who are both 100 per cent so far am i missing summat

not mentioning who u play for then FACT. pff what an idiot
Back to top Go down
steriod boy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 4:44 pm

greeeedy wrote:
steriod boy wrote:
P
Snake hips wrote:

. Just stating facts that I have won 1 league game. Fact.
Back to top Go down
steriod boy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 4:47 pm

greeeedy wrote:
steriod boy wrote:
P
Snake hips wrote:

. Just stating facts that u have won 1 league game. Fact.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 4:47 pm

steriod boy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
steriod boy wrote:
P
Snake hips wrote:

. Just stating facts that I have won 1 league game. Fact.

u must be with us then??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 4:56 pm

The Queen was visiting leicester prison, and during her visit of one of the cells she passed a cell where steroid boy was masturbating. "Oh my God", said the queen, "that's disgraceful, what's the purpose of this?" The doctor replied, "That man is a body builder who is taking special treatment to build up his testosterone levels after a cycle. As a result his testicles fill up with semen very rapidly. If he doesn't do that 5 times a day, they'll explode, and the man would die instantly." "Oh, I'm sorry", said the Queen. In the next cell she passed a cell where a young nurse was giving a prisoner oral sex. "Oh my God", said the Queen,
"what's happening in there?" The prison warden replied, "same problem, better health plan."

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 6:07 pm

Hellboy wrote:
The Queen was visiting leicester prison, and during her visit of one of the cells she passed a cell where steroid boy was masturbating. "Oh my God", said the queen, "that's disgraceful, what's the purpose of this?" The doctor replied, "That man is a body builder who is taking special treatment to build up his testosterone levels after a cycle. As a result his testicles fill up with semen very rapidly. If he doesn't do that 5 times a day, they'll explode, and the man would die instantly." "Oh, I'm sorry", said the Queen. In the next cell she passed a cell where a young nurse was giving a prisoner oral sex. "Oh my God", said the Queen,
"what's happening in there?" The prison warden replied, "same problem, better health plan."

lol pretty good but stick to the topic punk else ur posts will get moderated Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:30 am

steriod boy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
steriod boy wrote:
P
Snake hips wrote:

. Just stating facts that u have won 1 league game. Fact.

and u daren't mention who ur on for FACT
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 7:51 am

greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

lol pretty good but stick to the topic punk else ur posts will get moderated Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Speaking of being moderated, text speak is not allowed, if you read the rules.

So you might find yourself and your rule breaking being moderated as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2