Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Thoughts on your fixtures?

Go down 
+11
Fieldy
cyril sneer
The Inter Mivan Man
Minty
phoenix_plum
Hellboy
WEUR
Skeems
Polska legend II
Hairy Hebrew!
mowmacre fc
15 posters
AuthorMessage

Thoughts on your fixtures? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:23 pm

Friday 3rd - against Niffy, our first game, would have liked a few to find our feet before what i think will be one of about 4 key clashes based on rumours, but same for them, cant wait for this! Hope its on Sky Sports 25. Got a few Friday night games, should be interesting....
Oadby Athletic in the cup....looking forward to that
Inter Mivan should be good too, expect them to be half decent
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:25 pm

how do u know who u got u had fixtures allready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:28 pm

email copy sent out mate......
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:10 am

havent a clue wats gonna happen in div 3. just happy 2 finally have fixtures.
starting with aberdale who i hear r old polska ressies???? any good??
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:11 am

btw who r saffron lounge bar???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:32 am

from what i know its the old bailey rangers side from div 2 of the lsl a couple of years back. should be a good side if they have the same players. very physical though!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:41 am

Aberdale are the old Polska ressies. We start on a Friday night and 1st 4 games are away. Quids in!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:50 am

r the reserves any good?? ah yeah i remember bailie... werent a bad side. looking 4ward to the start
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 11:13 am

Prem Sports at home.............................welcome to the big league

Rumours that Sky Sports are going to be there are unfounded at this time although I wouldnt say no to Millie Clode turning up!
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 11:15 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Friday 3rd - against Niffy, our first game, would have liked a few to find our feet before what i think will be one of about 4 key clashes based on rumours, but same for them, cant wait for this! Hope its on Sky Sports 25. Got a few Friday night games, should be interesting....

Wouldnt say they were the best we played pre season to be fair, but i guess it was only a friendly, i think they might well turn out to be the whipping boys in all honesty...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:17 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

If you don't beat them, hang your boots up on day one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 1:11 pm

You talking about Niffy Hellboy? Or Inter Mivan.....
We could be the whipping boys!! Doubt it and hope not, but after the pish taking i have given to niffy and phoenix on here, i think i would close my account!!!!!
Back to top Go down
phoenix_plum

phoenix_plum

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 1:39 pm

Phoenix first 5 fixtures

League
Superfly
Bees Knees
Desford United

Cup
Sporting Swapo
Westend United

Based on the word on the grapevine i like to think we can progress in both cup games and take 7 points from those league games, so it could be a confident boosting start to life in div 4, or has pre-season flattered to deceive and could we be an unplesant wake up call

either way i cant wait
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 7:09 pm

bees knees first up!
good old tooney,, will be some quality banter there Laughing

a few sides we know little about to be fair,, but we're gonna give it a good shot. fun and gun,, yeaaaaah!!!
Back to top Go down
The Inter Mivan Man

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 7:16 pm

In defense of the Mivan we have made 6 new signings since we played West End Reserves and we put in a good second half against Harrow yesterday despite loosing 5-3. Looking forward to all games really in our first season
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:09 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
We could be the whipping boys!! Doubt it and hope not, but after the pish taking i have given to niffy and phoenix on here, i think i would close my account!!!!!
Both of em!!! What a Face
I just hope you've not been spouting too many promises, people will be listening to your pompous utterings with twee enjoyment, waiting for you to trip up big time, but as New Road Inn are my 2nd bestest team, i wont be the one waiting for you to fall, indeed i will be blowing the vuvuzella for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:13 pm

Haha, glad to hear it mate....if i believed much of what i say about us, i would be bricking it!!! But, now, knowing we are the peoples favourites ;-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 9:49 pm

Very happy with fixtures, would be gutted if we didn't get at least 10 points out of 12. A steady platform for us to start.
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:28 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
I just hope you've not been spouting too many promises, people will be listening to your pompous utterings with twee enjoyment, waiting for you to trip up big time, but as New Road Inn are my 2nd bestest team, i wont be the one waiting for you to fall, indeed i will be blowing the vuvuzella for you.

yawn yawn yawn.

dont give up the day job son.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:55 pm

The Inter Mivan Man wrote:
In defense of the Mivan we have made 6 new signings since we played West End Reserves and we put in a good second half against Harrow yesterday despite loosing 5-3. Looking forward to all games really in our first season

thought u had some very quick decent midfielders, just your defence that let you down mate, great bunch of lads though and wish u well for the season.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:20 am

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

So we are still your bestest then?

Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:07 am

going to miss are first game against inter mivan but would hope we would pick up 3 points and then my old team sparta really want to play in this game and ive been told its the same ref who took are stokes cup final 2 years ago so could be a good game
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 11:33 am

cyril sneer wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

yawn yawn yawn.

Yes daddy!!

Blimey you must be an old aardvark, get them ants out ya pants, get back down your burrow and snuffle some ants up your snout.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 11:36 am

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

So we are still your bestest then?

No way Jose!!! third bestest.
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 11:40 am

Hellboy wrote:
cyril sneer wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

yawn yawn yawn.

Yes daddy!!

Blimey you must be an old aardvark, get them ants out ya pants, get back down your burrow and snuffle some ants up your snout.

yawn. you bore me.
Back to top Go down
polska legend

polska legend

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 12:33 pm

cyril sneer wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

yawn yawn yawn.

You've only put 8 post's on here and already you are trying to wind other members up. Whats your point? Stop trying to entice trouble.
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 12:44 pm

polska legend wrote:
cyril sneer wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

yawn yawn yawn.

You've only put 8 post's on here and already you are trying to wind other members up. Whats your point? Stop trying to entice trouble.

get ypur head out of hellboys a**e pal. its in the banter section. and if i'm trying to wind him up, whats he doing.
his posts are boring. all he does is insult or bad mouth.
Back to top Go down
polska legend

polska legend

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 12:58 pm

Yes its in the banter section, so you are allowed to have a banter , so maybe hellboy s just doing the same thing and having a banter plus ive not read a hellboy post on here having a go at you, untill you called him boring, who are you? the new moderator?. NO you aint.. I'm not sticking up for anyone, just pointing out how silly you look. If you dont like someones post on here, i suggest you just scroll past them, instead of trying to provoke arguments. Put something constructive on, and perhaps you ought to put a few more nice posts on, instead of the track record you've got at the minute, end of for me.
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 1:43 pm

Hang on a minute. Look what he put about inter and niffy. All his posts or at least the most r digs at peeps or teams. All I was doing was doing was sticking up for my team. I called him boring. Ididnt abuse him. Or call him silly names. Grow up son. Perhaps if his posts were a bit more original or encouraging. He wouldn't get called boring. I'm sure if it was aa big deal I would of been told off by my mum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 2:00 pm

Fight fight fight!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 3:22 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Fight fight fight!!!!

lol!

I'm so very flattered by all this attention i'm getting, i'm loving all the banter, once again this forum has got a nice buzz going on, and all because of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm sitting on my podium carressing my big red tail, and when iv'e done that, i might put a bit of glitter polish on my horn stump.
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:27 pm

Glenfield Town v Sporting Highcross. from wot i've seen and heard,alot of players from saffron ath of the sunday league a few years back,tough opening game for us but we're a bit stronger than last year so should be a decent close game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:28 pm

You Glenfield FF?
We have Sporting this Sunday
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:33 pm

Give me the lowdown Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:38 pm

haha - you playing any div four sides in friendlies and will do a swap!!!!!
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:43 pm

dont think you have alot to worry about in there mate,where as we..........?
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 9:08 pm

[quote="New Road Inn"]You Glenfield FF?
We have Sporting this Sunday

Will they show up ????????? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on your fixtures?   Thoughts on your fixtures? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on your fixtures?
Page 1 of 1