Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances

Go down 
+11
Fuxxyou
dezza
Hoskins#14
scrotrot
Hellboy
bullshead athletic
Snake hips
greeeedy
Gifford
RM05
Bullseye
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bullseye

What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Empty
PostSubject: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:02 pm

Your thoughts plz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:12 pm

somalianpirate wrote:
Very mature way to continue the topic

pirat

Shhhhh am eating.....
Back to top Go down
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:16 pm

somalianpirate wrote:
Very mature way to continue the topic

pirat

I no mate u get some village idiots on here whose postings have now been deleted by Moderator
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:20 pm

i think you have a good team with some good players, hopefully you stay together and keep plugging away at the main top 2 and break the monopoly up there.

got a good defense, midfield has got some class then your boys up top always a threat so think your doing a good job and putting yourself in the top tier would indicate your confident as well and a team of good players that are conifdent can only be a good thing.

wish you boys all the luck
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:30 pm

to be fair bout 8 of your players have come on here fishing for compliments very sad No
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 3:05 pm

Gifford wrote:
to be fair bout 8 of your players have come on here fishing for compliments very sad No

wrong only 3 signed up
in all fairness gifford i dont care either Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 4:08 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Gifford wrote:

wrong only 3 signed up

glad u agree Cool

Back to top Go down
Snake hips

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 6:35 pm

cant understand y so much is being talked up about a team that has won 1 league game out 5 and is basically the old terratruck team that couldnt hack it in the prem last time and folded and all sudden there gonna come 3rd and break the monopoly of scrappy and advance who are both 100 per cent so far am i missing summat
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 6:38 pm

Snake hips wrote:
cant understand y so much is being talked up about a team that has won 1 league game out 5 and is basically the old terratruck team that couldnt hack it in the prem last time and folded and all sudden there gonna come 3rd and break the monopoly of scrappy and advance who are both 100 per cent so far am i missing summat

lol being part of the bull i was thinking the same thing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 6:42 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Snake hips wrote:

1 more thing tho only 4 terratruck players not "basically the old terratruck team" way off with that far more quality here
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: lol   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 6:45 pm

Snake hips wrote:
up the bullies! you'll see our team has alot of quality players! and were mates! so we staying put in the prem!not saying were good enough for advance and scrappy yet but it wont take long before we are!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 6:53 pm

Snake hips wrote:

Let them dream..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 10:18 pm

In seriousness, i like the Bullshead, went for it in top div..fair play, not overly fussed if they win or lose but appreciate them having a crack at the prem...still want highcross to win it!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 10:35 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
In seriousness, i like the Bullshead, went for it in top div..fair play, not overly fussed if they win or lose but appreciate them having a crack at the prem...still want highcross to win it!

they are a very good team widds dint u play them pre season?
Back to top Go down
scrotrot

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 10:51 pm

Snake hips wrote:

3rd place between prem and glenfield town ! Glenfield are dark horses and are capable of taking points off teams !
Back to top Go down
Hoskins#14

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 10:54 pm

greeeedy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Snake hips wrote:

1 more thing tho only 4 terratruck players not "basically the old terratruck team" way off with that far more quality here

How can you say that having never seen Terratruck play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 11:25 pm

greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Yeah we did, we had a few players missing, but then so did they (probably a couple more than us), they had some cracking players, one lad centre back i think with black hair, about the most complete player i have seen in sunday footie...Dezza was sound on the LSL forum as well.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 12:59 am

New Road Inn wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Yeah we did, we had a few players missing, but then so did they (probably a couple more than us), they had some cracking players, one lad centre back i think with black hair, about the most complete player i have seen in sunday footie...Dezza was sound on the LSL forum as well.

cheers mate, yeah we had players missing if i remember correctly one of your subs played for us lol lad your on about is dean edwards and hes different class to anyone i've seen play!!!!!!

glad to hear you want us to win it but wont happen seeing as we've played 4 and only won 1 game lol

on topic i reckon bullshead could get 3rd place , why not after all?? other than advance and scrappy i think the teams are pretty equal.good luck bullshead
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 1:06 am

dezza wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

cheers mate, yeah we had players missing if i remember correctly one of your subs played for us lol lad your on about is dean edwards and hes different class to anyone i've seen play!!!!!!

glad to hear you want us to win it but wont happen seeing as we've played 4 and only won 1 game lol

on topic i reckon bullshead could get 3rd place , why not after all?? other than advance and scrappy i think the teams are pretty equal.good luck bullshead

aint that the lad u said was class to me dezza? cheers for the compliment but we lost to magna and drew with gt so unless we perform week in week out we'll struggle for third especially seeing as we still to play u boys prem and glenny gonna be a long old slog of a season just hope we stay up first and foremost Laughing
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 1:17 am

[quote="greeeedy"]
dezza wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

yeah same lad!! i would seriously put him up against any supposed "superstar" and back him to come off better !!! scored 17 goals from centre back last season for us including a couple from his own half hes a midfielder really but plays at the back for us..

mate we've got the same goal as you !! just stay up and have a solid 1st season... looking forward to our game.
Back to top Go down
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 10:11 am

Gifford wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Gifford wrote:

wrong only 3 signed up

glad u agree Cool

Who is this greedy guy he is a div 6 player he don't even play 4 the bull ? He stands at side line in a white cap and needs 2 grow up
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 10:40 am

Bullseye wrote:
Gifford wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Gifford wrote:

wrong only 3 signed up

glad u agree Cool

Who is this greedy guy he is a div 6 player he don't even play 4 the bull ? He stands at side line in a white cap and needs 2 grow up

i think u'll find ur the 1 who needs to grow up u muppet. u bought us a kit and think ur a chairman dont even know the bloody offside rule. why dont u stop biggin us up and post a topic worth commenting on like ur head being the same shape as a rugby ball lol!
ps his real name is shane hulme
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 11:01 am

like it lol!
Back to top Go down
Fuxxyou

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 11:39 am

RM05 wrote:
i think you have a good team with some good players, hopefully you stay together and keep plugging away at the main top 2 and break the monopoly up there.

got a good defense, midfield has got some class then your boys up top always a threat so think your doing a good job and putting yourself in the top tier would indicate your confident as well and a team of good players that are conifdent can only be a good thing.

I'd agree with that fully some real quality through the team, goalkeeper spot being your main concern from what I've seen from a few games this season...I'm sure theres a few keepers in the lower leagues that would b good enough and love the chance to play in the prem, which is why I'm so worried at your managers interest in GT'S goalkeeper! I really don't think he'd be difference for you...but according to bully he would be welcomed by you all with open arms! Take a chance on a good lower league keeper would be a better choice...for me anyways!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 12:00 pm

trust fragle to start this topic... reminds me off ash day bigging selfs up on here trying to get comments
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 12:23 pm

ha ha very true
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 12:36 pm

Fuxxyou wrote:
RM05 wrote:

I'd agree with that fully some real quality through the team, goalkeeper spot being your main concern from what I've seen from a few games this season...I'm sure theres a few keepers in the lower leagues that would b good enough and love the chance to play in the prem, which is why I'm so worried at your managers interest in GT'S goalkeeper! I really don't think he'd be difference for you...but according to bully he would be welcomed by you all with open arms! Take a chance on a good lower league keeper would be a better choice...for me anyways!

wot u doing on sundays??????? Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 12:39 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
trust fragle to start this topic... reminds me off ash day bigging selfs up on here trying to get comments

do u know i mean coleman he is a proper tit aint he. he still pulls peoples pants down on the side line he scanted the ref the other week. the kids puddled!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 3:59 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Bullseye wrote:
Gifford wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Gifford wrote:

wrong only 3 signed up

glad u agree Cool

i think u'll find ur the 1 who needs to grow up u muppet. u bought us a kit and think ur a chairman dont even know the bloody offside rule. why dont u stop biggin us up and post a topic worth commenting on like ur head being the same shape as a rugby ball lol!

I'm the boss I'm the emperor I'm the king I'm Micheal Jackson
Your bubbles your just monkey boy who sets up the nets and fetches balls
ps his real name is shane hulme
Back to top Go down
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 4:02 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

What league u in ? That's what I thourt pot hunters lol!
Back to top Go down
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 4:04 pm

[quote="greeeedy"]
fc hoskins wrote:

do u know i mean coleman he is a proper tit aint he. he still pulls peoples pants down on the side line he scanted the ref the other week. the kids puddled!!!![/

Your puddled thinking you will get a game ild rather play Dale winton then u you fairy
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ????   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 6:24 pm

Fuxxyou wrote:
RM05 wrote:

im NOT REMOTELY INTRESTED IN GT GOALKEEPER PAL! IM HAPPY WITH OUR CURRENT GOALKEEPER! HE WAS OUTSTANDING AGAINST SCRAPPY! LONG MAY HE CONTINUE BETWEEN THE STICKS! AND HE'S A GOOD LAD! AND IM THE MANAGER! NOT BULLY!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 6:39 pm

[quote="Bullseye"]
greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

do u know i mean coleman he is a proper tit aint he. he still pulls peoples pants down on the side line he scanted the ref the other week. the kids puddled!!!![/

Your puddled thinking you will get a game ild rather play with Dale winton then u you fairy

I bet you would.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 9:54 pm

[quote="Bullseye"]
greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

Your puddled thinking you will get a game ild rather play Dale winton then u you fairy

lol funny guy u just worry bout paying for the pitch and finding ur dummy oh and if u got time polish my fooking boots u donkey cus u aint doing ote else useful apart from signing danul Razz Razz Razz yeah good un
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 10:03 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
Fuxxyou wrote:
RM05 wrote:

im NOT REMOTELY INTRESTED IN GT GOALKEEPER PAL! IM HAPPY WITH OUR CURRENT GOALKEEPER! HE WAS OUTSTANDING AGAINST SCRAPPY! LONG MAY HE CONTINUE BETWEEN THE STICKS! AND HE'S A GOOD LAD! AND IM THE MANAGER! NOT BULLY!

it is our weakest position tho of the
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:10 am

Blimey how many beers did you have? Couldn't be arsed to finish the sentence then?
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:25 am

my thoughts are that bullshead will win nothing its been proved they aint good won 1 of 5 poor record so your chances are very slim more chance off liverpool winning league . so stop begging for people to to always be talking about your team and concentrate on winning a decent game . only team u have beat is wigston woupoooooooooo
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:30 am

shearer wrote:
my thoughts are that bullshead will win nothing its been proved they aint good won 1 of 5 poor record so your chances are very slim more chance off liverpool winning league . so stop begging for people to to always be talking about your team and concentrate on winning a decent game . only team u have beat is wigston woupoooooooooo

i bet we get a result this season against a so called "big team" we certainly got the players to do damage just ask advance and scrappy they have both had to fight hard for their points off us. our big problem i think this season will be consistency we seem to put it in against the big guns then get complacent against teams i feel we are more than capable of beating. gonna have to be on our game sunday as we have loughborough saints in the county cup and from what people on here have told me they are a very very good side so we'll just have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 1:12 pm

loughbro saint are woefull if u dont win quit .
your team aint that good glenfield are better . my prediction for league
scrapy
advance
highcross
prem sports
glenfield
chavshead
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 1:43 pm

wow beat a bunch off dummies 21-1 Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances   What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What r your thoughts on the new up coming bulls head athletic chances
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next