Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

who's the best of the rest in the prem ?????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
newsreader

who's the best of the rest in the prem ????? Empty
PostSubject: who's the best of the rest in the prem ?????   who's the best of the rest in the prem ????? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 7:30 pm

with scrappy and advance beating all in front of them there looks like being s seperate league in the prem for 3rd place,so who do you reckon is the best of the rest ????? good to hear scrappy's and advance's opinion also
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: who's the best of the rest in the prem ?????   who's the best of the rest in the prem ????? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 7:51 pm

honestly......I think its either Bulls Head or Prem Sports
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: who's the best of the rest in the prem ?????   who's the best of the rest in the prem ????? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 7:56 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

i'll agree with prem sports as we've played them and they are a good side, would also probs go for bullshead on what i hear about them and the results they've had, glenny were also very good. tough choice though it will be good to see the results when we all start playing against each other
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who's the best of the rest in the prem ?????   who's the best of the rest in the prem ????? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 9:06 pm

dezza wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

i'll agree with prem sports as we've played them and they are a good side, would also probs go for bullshead on what i hear about them and the results they've had, glenny were also very good. tough choice though it will be good to see the results when we all start playing against each other

cant leave u boys out either everyone has had to be on thier game to beat u should be a cracker between us i think dezza Smile
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: who's the best of the rest in the prem ?????   who's the best of the rest in the prem ????? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:50 pm

defo not us i can say that now afterour recent run of form, been impressed with gt's recent results they could be up there for 4th place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who's the best of the rest in the prem ?????   who's the best of the rest in the prem ????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who's the best of the rest in the prem ?????
Page 1 of 1