Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS

Go down 
+22
Phoenix_United
ben 10
Bucko
Tubby NRI
Paulo
chip douglas
tysmith c.n.f.c
welshys yasmines
spartano1
dan_mitchell_WRFC
barney rubble
Sparta3
NiffyA
L.K.F.C
sean callaghan
greeeedy
Gordon
gattuso
mowmacre fc
dezza
scouse1
Alliance's no1
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 8:23 pm

ive been told its gareth widdup that is Alliance's no1
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 8:46 am

spartano1 wrote:
nah we wont win div 4 easily think superfly,Nri,magna,niffy are gunna stop us, im predicting top 5 of:

1.Nri
2.magna
3.superfly
4.sparta parva
5.niffy

Cant see this happening! Spartano you cant seriously believe this...for me

1. Sparta
2. NRI
3. Magna (unless we do our usual thing of dropping silly points)
4. Niffy
5. Superfly/ West End/ Beaumont
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Tubby NRI

Tubby NRI

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 11:44 am

No disrespect to anyone but I'd say the best team we have played this season so far would be Niffy Res followed by Sparta! Should be an interesting game when they both meet!

As for the league, miles to go yet and far to early to be guessing where teams will be ending up! Superfly played 3 won 3! Could be a team to look out for!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 11:57 am

spartano1 wrote:
ive been told its gareth widdup that is Alliance's no1

Only by my goalkeeping skills mate......not by name!!

Tubby NRI - i would agree with that, Niffy were the best team we have played and it was a very tough game....they were definitely the most physical, along with Niffy A - what do they put in the water there??

Superfly are garbage, they have ten good players then this one lad in midfield that ruins it for them with wayward passing and all sorts....Joey something ;-)
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 11:58 am

dezza wrote:
if saff lounge were pothunters im sure they could have signed levi porter to put a few appearences in for them as they are all his mates, but they havent!!!! the lounge sponsor us aswell and their team is just made up from the lads that drink down there defo not pot hunters just too good for thr rest in division 5......

aint he gone wigston car breakers dezza?? quality player aswell
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 9:07 pm

i wudnt say any of these teams are pothunters,fair play to them all they have all had good starts is up to the rest to match them, saffron lounge bar r a good side they beat us 2-1 and they deserved it aswell but we had chances to beat them,new road inn beat us comfortably in pre season and are a good side but they are beatable,sparta parva beat us in the cup but again they are a good side but beatable,hoskins are just a quality side fair play to them.
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 9:26 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
i wudnt say any of these teams are pothunters,fair play to them all they have all had good starts is up to the rest to match them, saffron lounge bar r a good side they beat us 2-1 and they deserved it aswell but we had chances to beat them,new road inn beat us comfortably in pre season and are a good side but they are beatable,sparta parva beat us in the cup but again they are a good side but beatable,hoskins are just a quality side fair play to them.

as part ov the HOSKINS , wen i aint fightin aliens that is , i would like 2 say GOOD SHOUT MY FRIEND, VERY GOOD SHOUT !!!!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:11 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
if saff lounge were pothunters im sure they could have signed levi porter to put a few appearences in for them as they are all his mates, but they havent!!!! the lounge sponsor us aswell and their team is just made up from the lads that drink down there defo not pot hunters just too good for thr rest in division 5......

aint he gone wigston car breakers dezza?? quality player aswell

yeah levi's at car breakers but he could still sign on for lounge if they wanted him to but they havent signed him and if they really wanted to like welshys yasmines said they could probs get him,tom hill, lee barret etc there is some quality players that drink in the lounge who they could easily sign....but havent.

to the other division 5 teams i wasnt trying to say on my earlier post that lounge would walk it just saying that they've won all their games so obviously the other teams they've played havent been good enough but thats not their fault.....

wait until next seasons developments Wink then they will be called pothunters ........................
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:06 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
spartano1 wrote:
nah we wont win div 4 easily think superfly,Nri,magna,niffy are gunna stop us, im predicting top 5 of:

1.Nri
2.magna
3.superfly
4.sparta parva
5.niffy

1. Sparta
2. NRI
4. Niffy

looks like our lot at desford have got no chance maybe 8 th spot would be good also think you all forgot about pheonix not a bad buch of lads either pretty sure they will not agree as well lads
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 8:49 am

sean callaghan wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
spartano1 wrote:

1.Nri
2.magna
3.superfly
4.sparta parva
5.niffy

1. Sparta
2. NRI
4. Niffy

looks like our lot at desford have got no chance maybe 8 th spot would be good also think you all forgot about pheonix not a bad buch of lads either pretty sure they will not agree as well lads

Am just going on who we have played to date and fact superfly are unbeaten.... hopefully that record will be gone sunday after noon as we have them away this weekend!

I hope you boys and Phoenix do challenge as it makes it a more interesting league!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:23 pm

We dont expect to see ourselves near the bottom. Hopefully we'll be challenging for top place, even after the poor start weve had in the league. If we get past Niffy on sunday, it'll definately get the ball rolling in the camp!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:26 pm

Phoenix_United wrote:
We dont expect to see ourselves near the bottom. Hopefully we'll be challenging for top place, even after the poor start weve had in the league. If we get past Niffy on sunday, it'll definately get the ball rolling in the camp!

I blame babs lol
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:55 pm

Phoenix_United wrote:

will be a game that will! hopefully we can put end to Superflys 100% record...sure Joey Barton will have something to say about that
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:59 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Phoenix_United wrote:

will be a game that will! hopefully we can put end to Superflys 100% record...sure Joey Barton will have something to say about that

was joey barton there last season? had great bit of mouth with a few of their lads ..seemed to get abit mardy with my perfectly timed tackling lol
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 2:00 pm

gattuso wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Phoenix_United wrote:

was joey barton there last season? had great bit of mouth with a few of their lads ..seemed to get abit mardy with my perfectly timed tackling lol

Not sure mate to be honest, sure he cud answer that? Denty went have u ever timed a tackle perfectly lol
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 6:07 pm

thanks ben 10 hope you boys keep up the good work because your an enjoyable team to watch,seem like a good bunch of lads too. p.s keep fighting the aliens Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 7:41 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
spartano1 wrote:

1.Nri
2.magna
3.superfly
4.sparta parva
5.niffy

1. Sparta
2. NRI
4. Niffy

Don't forget Pheonix, Desford and us. All of which I would expect to finish ahead of West End & Superfly
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 2:16 pm

Alliance's no1 wrote:
i have just heard from a person within the lounge bar camp that they are now offering players money to join them and play

lol! Yourrrrrrr out.... lol!

lol! Hoskins out........ lol!
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 2:27 pm

bless him .....when you coming down for a pint hellboy youll be made most welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 2:36 pm

lol! New road inn won 7 -2 today.... lol!

Pothunters lol!
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: lol   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 5:57 pm

Alliance's no1 wrote:
How is it that these teams have been put into there respective divisions????? all are typical pothunters and think that something needs to be put in place in future to stop this happening again
sparta will get a taste of there own medicene when they face the mighty bullies! i predict a rugby score! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 6:05 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Alliance's no1 wrote:
i have just heard from a person within the lounge bar camp that they are now offering players money to join them and play

melton should be in premier cup as winners of their prem looks like they could take some stopping in this comp
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 6:06 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Alliance's no1 wrote:

beaten by the better side on the day but p*** poor sentiment when an alliance member (i take it you play for an alliance team)is pleased when an alliance side goes out to another leagues side.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 6:37 pm

barney rubble wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Alliance's no1 wrote:

beaten by the better side on the day but p*** poor sentiment when an alliance member (i take it you play for an alliance team)is pleased when an alliance side goes out to another leagues side.

Don't forget to mention alliance no1 calling all these teams pothunters, so as you can see, it pays to have a sense of humour where the alliance league teams are concerned, and also on this forum. Not really anything to do with being pleased, everyone teases each other, i wouldn't worry your pretty lil head too much.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 6:45 pm

Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Alliance's no1 wrote:

melton should be in premier cup as winners of their prem looks like they could take some stopping in this comp

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Bring out the bulls head then, i'm sure they'll see the Melton porkers off.

lol! lol! lol!

lol u bet
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 1:47 pm

Thats the last straw.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 3:18 pm

bullshead athletic u see a rugby score coming i defo think it will be a rugby score because as soon as it gets bad i will pick the ball up and kick it over garden fence match abandoned lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 5:14 pm

spartano1 wrote:
bullshead athletic u see a rugby score coming i defo think it will be a rugby score because as soon as it gets bad i will pick the ball up and kick it over garden fence match abandoned lol

lol laughing hard on that one.u wont we aint the greatest team mate just got good idividuals will be alot better when we gel properly so nows ur chance
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 1:36 pm

lol blimey you lot are easily please, laughing at everything you write lol lol lol.
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 11:14 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Thats the last straw.
very droll helly i got it even if no one else did lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:56 am

Well i didn't think that greeedy goon would get it, he comes over as being a bit dense, i'm glad you have the decency to explain the pun, at least i know not everyones a thicko on here.

I suppose thats what sitting in the dover castle for years and years, does to your brain.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:37 am

Hellboy wrote:
Well i didn't think that greeedy goon would get it, he comes over as being a bit dense, i'm glad you have the decency to explain the pun, at least i know not everyones a thicko on here.

I suppose thats what sitting in the dover castle for years and years, does to your brain.

u mean the bradgate unit
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 1:38 pm

Is that like the carlton hayes unit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS   NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW ROAD INN, SPARTA PARVA, HOSKINS,SAFF LOUNGE BAR SUNDAYS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2