Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

who is the best player in the prem

Go down 
+17
Skeems
Hellboy
mowmacre fc
welshys yasmines
BigTimeCharlie
Gifford
Kauto Stars Fc
scouse1
Polska legend II
Screech Powers
WEUR
Rusty Nuts
chip douglas
dezza
gattuso
greeeedy
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

who is the best player in the prem Empty
PostSubject: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:21 pm

just wanted to know everyones thoughts on who would be their best player in the prem

ash day is quality
ryan ogden for magna 73 looks a crackin player
you have obviously got wheeler and reece lester for advance
jake limbert for me tho he has everything in the locker class act
keep an eye on a young lad pearson for us aswell (bullshead) he gonna be a great player only 17
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:41 pm

Cant count jim mee out either
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:51 pm

gattuso wrote:

how come he didnt play for wigston against us on sunday has he moved club or just away?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:58 pm

agree with ash day he was scrappy's best player against us.
Ryan ogden was good and scored a cracking goal against us

But I may be being biased but haven't seen anyone better than dean edwards for us sheer quality and doesn't even play saturdays anymore!!! Plays centre back for us but can play anywhere and was one of top scorers in lsl prem last season, best left foot around!!!!!

You'll hear more about him as you play against him or as the season goes on...
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 5:03 pm

Its gotta be anthony baker. Surely a prem team has snapped up this king amongst men
Back to top Go down
Rusty Nuts

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 5:57 pm

Danny kithching advances unsung hero
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 7:19 pm

greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

how come he didnt play for wigston against us on sunday has he moved club or just away?

not too sure, i no he doesnt play every week on a sunday now.. advance wanted him pre-season
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 7:24 pm

chip douglas wrote:
Its gotta be anthony baker. Surely a prem team has snapped up this king amongst men

quality mate sheer quality LOL!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 7:58 pm

greeeedy wrote:
just wanted to know everyones thoughts on who would be their best player in the prem

ash day is quality
keep an eye on a young lad pearson for us aswell (bullshead) he gonna be a great player only 17

Pearson Mwanyango - quality player, heard today though that he might be having a break from football. Don't know if there's any truth in it.

Some excellant players listed above, but i'd say Jim Mee as well.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 8:04 pm

when we were there last year I thought it was Jake Limbert. Also think Liam O'Flynn is vastly underated and an unsung Advance hero
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:25 pm

Screech Powers wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

ash day is quality

Pearson Mwanyango - quality player, heard today though that he might be having a break from football. Don't know if there's any truth in it.

no truth what so ever hes loving his football at the minute and we look after him so cant see him chucking it in just yet
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:27 pm

dezza wrote:

But I may be being biased but haven't seen anyone better than dean edwards for us sheer quality and doesn't even play saturdays anymore!!! Plays centre back for us but can play anywhere and was one of top scorers in lsl prem last season, best left foot around!!!!!

ive heard a few of urs are good dezza including leon thraves and dean edwards but havent seen them myself yet so thats why i didnt put them
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 11:11 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

ive heard a few of urs are good dezza including leon thraves and dean edwards but havent seen them myself yet so thats why i didnt put them

how have you heard of leon???? im impressed with your connections ha ha yeah we've got a few surprise packages, but because they dont play saturdays or haven't played in the alliance before no one has heard of them!! until now it seems lol only 5 of our entire squad play sats.......
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 12:57 am

think threr will b a ffew suprise players this year in all divisions to be honest quality all round
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 9:17 am

gattuso wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

not too sure, i no he doesnt play every week on a sunday now.. advance wanted him pre-season

signed for a div 3 club
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 9:33 am

Shaun Barber for me best finisher on par with Joe Moran if not better although should be heading to div 3 soon
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 9:54 am

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
gattuso wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

signed for a div 3 club

If he goes you, great signing mate, ash allen, willo, bryn,verrel,saunt, and jim mee could be deadly
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 10:53 am

gattuso wrote:
Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
gattuso wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

signed for a div 3 club

If he goes you, great signing mate, ash allen, willo, bryn,verrel,saunt, and jim mee could be deadly

already signed, got a good squad of players now
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:45 am

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
gattuso wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

signed for a div 3 club

when he scored a hatrick for wigston 3 weeks ago
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 12:07 pm

transfer... just spoke to jim and he has gone kauto .. great signing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 4:05 pm

gattuso wrote:

thats handy at least he wont scoring against us now tongue
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 4:05 pm

greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

thats handy at least he wont scoring against us now tongue

looking to atone the defeat against hoskins then lads?
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 4:54 pm

Should only be about 11-11 now when Anstey Swifts play Real Muxloe / Wigston United 09 team.
Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 5:05 pm

john welsh proper journeyman must be the best player in the league, ive heard hes at saff lounge bar now running their line, hes class shame about his front tooth
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 7:10 pm

welshys yasmines wrote:

john welsh proper journeyman must be the best player in the league, ive heard hes at saff lounge bar now running their line, hes class shame about his front tooth

now thats a funny statement...... quality at left back against the dodgymelton side in county cup!!!!! so comfortable on the ball aswell..........................................................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 7:27 pm

Shuter i think hes called, big sonofagun, plays for the srappy garage., great player, dont know about him being the best though, not seen everyone play.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 9:41 am

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
Should only be about 11-11 now when Anstey Swifts play Real Muxloe / Wigston United 09 team.

good shout think its more like thurmaston/swifts vs real muxloe
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 9:42 am

we did catch kauto at the right time then they are most prop the strongest team in div 3 now players they have now
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 9:43 am

we did catch kauto at the right time then they are most prop the strongest team in div 3 now players they have now
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 10:04 am

When the going gets tough......cluck cluuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 4:32 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

dont know bout that yourselves and trinderbox for me to finish 1st and 2nd
jim mee is great signing for u tho kauto best of luck in the coming games
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 4:35 pm

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
gattuso wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

signed for a div 3 club

what i dont get is why they moving from the prem???????
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 4:40 pm

I think its more of a case of leaving an ailing side in Wigston United.

If he was with us or yourselfs and the team was successful he would play in the prem.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 11:00 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
I think its more of a case of leaving an ailing side in Wigston United.

If he was with us or yourselfs and the team was successful he would play in the prem.

surely he would of had a host of prem teams after his signature so why go div 3? scratch
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 11:37 am

Screech Powers wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

ash day is quality

how do u know pearson then matey been a cracking find for us
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 11:41 am

greeeedy wrote:
Screech Powers wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

ash day is quality

Played with him before. Great player but does he get up every weekend?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 11:54 am

Capello wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Screech Powers wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

ash day is quality

Played with him before. Great player but does he get up every weekend?

lol yeah im round his house at 9 making sure he,s there gonna be a great player needs to strengthen up a bit and sort the final ball out then hes there everything in his locker
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 2:23 pm

danny spencer looked different class on sunday
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 3:11 pm

jim went kauto cus hes got a fair few mates there.. he just wants a laugh with his m8s
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:32 am

gattuso wrote:
jim went kauto cus hes got a fair few mates there.. he just wants a laugh with his m8s

sounds like they got a good squad there might suprise a few of the more fancied teams in the league now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is the best player in the prem   who is the best player in the prem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who is the best player in the prem
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next