Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results ONLY for 15th November

Go down 
+25
gattuso
TAURUS
willows fc
Polska legend II
Gordon
Corby
Phoenix_United
Stroller
Sparky
Skeems
Duane
dee_aitcho
Tomassi
Rajiv14
dave ash
Minty
sgoodman
Declan Swan
spartamoshdock
Lodge
man in black
Piemasterflash
Aussie Owl
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

Results ONLY for 15th November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results ONLY for 15th November   Results ONLY for 15th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 4:57 pm

Most have not played Sunday league before? Funny because I recognise at least 3 from Oadby United.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: Results ONLY for 15th November   Results ONLY for 15th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 5:14 pm

they do have some players from oadby town from my understanding. They have vastly improved since last season and deserve to be where they are, hopefully they would have won the league by new year, giving the rest of us a big battle for 2nd spot.

I wasn't moaning about the point, just stating a fact. We have done well so far considering its our first season together, i think it will be a battle between us, Kormska and CSKA but it looks promising for us so far. Whether we stay in div 4 if we get promoted is a different story, although we have played and beaten div 4 teams already this season!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Results ONLY for 15th November   Results ONLY for 15th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 6:42 pm

how many years have trinderbox under different names been around, my son played for them when they was burton overy bell, how many of those years did they finish bottom losing most games,,,,how many times did they turn out a full 11,

nearly every year finishing bottom,, as far as i know every week full 11

so i say good luck to trinderbox for being where they are, for attracting players from wherever they did with the record they had...and there are still some faces there from when they started years ago
Back to top Go down
rocky

rocky

PostSubject: Re: Results ONLY for 15th November   Results ONLY for 15th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 7:35 pm

I remeber them being rombus tiger,well done for the many years in the alliance and sticking to it
Wink
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Results ONLY for 15th November   Results ONLY for 15th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 10:18 pm

Yep, Trinity OB 7-1 Horse.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Results ONLY for 15th November   Results ONLY for 15th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 11:23 pm

Really got to you has it Ben bom

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: Results ONLY for 15th November   Results ONLY for 15th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 9:37 am

Phoenix_United wrote:
they do have some players from oadby town from my understanding. They have vastly improved since last season and deserve to be where they are, hopefully they would have won the league by new year, giving the rest of us a big battle for 2nd spot.

I wasn't moaning about the point, just stating a fact. We have done well so far considering its our first season together, i think it will be a battle between us, Kormska and CSKA but it looks promising for us so far. Whether we stay in div 4 if we get promoted is a different story, although we have played and beaten div 4 teams already this season!

Ahem, West End, won 4 out of 5 (and still in County Cup and Stokes) and our defeat to you was just a blip.....
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Results ONLY for 15th November   Results ONLY for 15th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 1:55 pm

[quote="Dodgy"]Really got to you has it Ben bom

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy[/quote]

Yeah, no goalkeeper likes conceding goals. Having played for Horse for a couple of years I am considering my options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results ONLY for 15th November   Results ONLY for 15th November - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results ONLY for 15th November
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2