Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

big teams

Go down 
+16
ben 10
phoenixGK
tysmith c.n.f.c
Skeems
barney rubble
dee_aitcho
WEUR
Sirus
spartano1
spectator
Hellboy
scooby roo
Tomassi
gattuso
Hoskins#14
Alliance's no1
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 12:04 pm

spartano1 wrote:
phoenixgk that woz in pre-season we now have a totally new 11 now and me managing the team we are 10 times the team u played pre-season

Pothunting then lol!! Wink

Still waiting to hear from Alliance No1 which game he came to watch??
Back to top Go down
Alliance's no1

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 5:04 pm

think im going to come and watch your dire team tommorow new rd, hopefully see sparta pothunting parva smash you.

both club together and be pothunters united
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 6:03 pm

Alliance's no1 wrote:
think im going to come and watch your dire team tommorow new rd, hopefully see sparta pothunting parva smash you.

Well said Alliances'No1, very well said, it makes a nice change to see someone on here with a bit of backbone, you tell em pal.
Back to top Go down

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 7:34 pm

Alliance's no1 wrote:

Haha - you prat, you have called us pothunters without even seeing us, until maybe today....div
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:45 am

hoskins aint gunna fold u lot r just hopin coz u dont wont 2 play us Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:20 pm

spartano1 wrote:
do we have hellboys younger brother on here now in the form of alliance no1???

im sure hoskins will get into the prem and prove you wrong, i personally know a player from there team and from what he tells me its just mates having a laugh together

i know all of them and thats exactly what they are mates playing football its just all the mates are good end of discussion meet u in the prem lads if we stay up Wink
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:38 pm

ben 10 wrote:
hoskins aint gunna fold u lot r just hopin coz u dont wont 2 play us Rolling Eyes

good shout !
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:39 pm

and if we do fold just start up team from broadway div 6 this time 3 is too hard
swifts swifts swifts
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:44 pm

always felt 9 teams is too little for the prem, and 14 should be the preferred number. But the reality in getting that to happen is a nightmare and not sure how we go about lessening the 'fear factor' of getting into the top flight. Most teams are scared stiff of going up there, and those that do cant compete for too long because all the best talent currently seem to either go to Advance, Scrappy or Prem Sports. Tricky one
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 1:19 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
always felt 9 teams is too little for the prem, and 14 should be the preferred number. But the reality in getting that to happen is a nightmare and not sure how we go about lessening the 'fear factor' of getting into the top flight. Most teams are scared stiff of going up there, and those that do cant compete for too long because all the best talent currently seem to either go to Advance, Scrappy or Prem Sports. Tricky one

why are teams so scared surely they would want to play in the prem to be pitched against the best of the alliance league thats my opinion anyway look at us (bullshead) soon as a space became free in the prem we asked for it and we only had 6 or 7 games together saying that tho it is a very hard league as we are finding out but i love the challenge
Back to top Go down

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 3:46 pm

I would love a crack in the prem, but we are definitely not prem class at the moment! Give us a few years tho and who knows....would rather be mid table prem competing against the best every week than railroading through div 6....
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 11:16 pm

i defo think the fear factor has alot to do with teams losing to advance,scrappy and prem as so many people big them up and talk about there superstars that alot of teams have lost the game before k.o then they stand back and let them dictate the game and just defend, for us coming in to the alliance from the lsl we were told how much higher the standard is and that we'd get hammered every week, now believe me yes the standard is alot higher but if you have a go at these teams your more likely to get something out of the game. so far in the 3 games we've played weve lost 1-0 to glenny in a very good game which we shouldnt have lost at least a draw, beat prem 3-2 as we didnt give in when they took the lead and lost to advance 1-0 thanks to a penalty and even though weve already lost more than last season the team is enjoying it alot more because your involved in competitive games rather than walkovers!! our lads are well up for the challenge of breaking the big 3 up as are bullshead,magna and glenny so it seems. speaking to advances manager after the game he was saying standards of teams in this years prem is better than it has been for a while!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 11:52 pm

dezza wrote:
i defo think the fear factor has alot to do with teams losing to advance,scrappy and prem as so many people big them up and talk about there superstars that alot of teams have lost the game before k.o then they stand back and let them dictate the game and just defend, for us coming in to the alliance from the lsl we were told how much higher the standard is and that we'd get hammered every week, now believe me yes the standard is alot higher but if you have a go at these teams your more likely to get something out of the game. so far in the 3 games we've played weve lost 1-0 to glenny in a very good game which we shouldnt have lost at least a draw, beat prem 3-2 as we didnt give in when they took the lead and lost to advance 1-0 thanks to a penalty and even though weve already lost more than last season the team is enjoying it alot more because your involved in competitive games rather than walkovers!! our lads are well up for the challenge of breaking the big 3 up as are bullshead,magna and glenny so it seems. speaking to advances manager after the game he was saying standards of teams in this years prem is better than it has been for a while!!

couldnt of put it better myself thats what its all about having a go at the best.. fair play to u mate and good luck for the season chap
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:37 pm

cheers mate, i reckon it will be a good game between us when we play!! good luck for the season
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:40 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

why are teams so scared surely they would want to play in the prem to be pitched against the best of the alliance league thats my opinion anyway look at us (bullshead) soon as a space became free in the prem we asked for it and we only had 6 or 7 games together saying that tho it is a very hard league as we are finding out but i love the challenge

I agree that the ultimate aim for any team should be to play at the highest level possible, but sadly too many players these days are content to hunt around in the lower leagues and show a lot of bad attitude when they or their team start losing. They then leave if its get a bit too hard. Fair enough it's 'only Sunday football' but too many players with questionable attitudes have ruined very good clubs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

big teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: big teams   big teams - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

big teams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2