Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2

Go down 
+4
Gifford
Alan Partridge
mowmacre fc
ben 10
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ben 10

ben 10

fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Empty
PostSubject: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:49 pm

come on then trinderbox wat did u think ov 2days game ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:26 pm

ben 10 wrote:

cheers hoskins nearly cum onstuck 1st 20mins but other than that dealt wit the long ball well.Trinderbox did play well but hoskins were 2 strong goin 4ward.good game tho,be an intrestin season 4 2nd and 3rd places, think hoskins will run away wit it with the firepower theyve got.
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 9:22 pm

sportacus wrote:
ben 10 wrote:

cheers hoskins nearly cum onstuck 1st 20mins but other than that dealt wit the long ball well.Trinderbox did play well but hoskins were 2 strong goin 4ward.good game tho,be an intrestin season 4 2nd and 3rd places, think hoskins will run away wit it with the firepower theyve got.
and we did come un stuck 4 the 1st 20min but we soon picked it up and would say was the better team throw 2 the end and i say it was our centre mid that had the fire power that got us 4ward alien
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:09 am

yeah reece was outstanding
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 2:47 pm

you are obviously in the right division
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 3:07 pm

no satisfaction in walking div 3 surely i prefer the relegation battle me self
Back to top Go down
mmm_boogie

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 4:17 pm

I think it was a close game, with chances either end...we did not play well at the back, and gave hoskins 2 goals, if not 3. We also hit the woodwork twice, so overall were dissapointed with losing all 3 points. I dont think this league is over by a long way, and i do think hoskins are beatable. We missed leigh grant at the back, and also wayne dean up top, with these to added to the starting 11, im confident we could steal those points back off you at our place. Only time will tell tho of course!! All credit to hoskins...they punished us for our mistakes, but we have much more to offer than we showed on sunday. Look forward to meeting again. Trinderbox FC
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 4:32 pm

sound m8 good honest summary thought we actually diserved the 3 point all in all.
but yeah hit woodwork twice our keeper made couple saves and came out well to win ball . if u look back tho we tried lobbing your keeper 3 or 4 times as he came out towards his 18yard box and with a few others chance if we put all them away maybe score could off been bigger margain .
i honestly felt after we got that 4th goal we was never in danger to lose the game .
we are over the moon with that victory trinderbox was unbeeten in a league match for how long???
foxes and trinderbox both teams who can win this div havent played beaumont 2010 yet but they are doing very well...
good luck trinderbox hope the next league game or possibly cup game will be as exciting
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:08 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
yeah reece was outstanding
i dont no wat game u was watchin pal but "wat" i saw it was all that no.7 jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
mmm_boogie

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 6:57 pm

Yeah, your right, u did have some other good chances..and your also right when u say that the game was over at 4-1...we were never gona pull that back and started playing long ball which is very rare for us. Like i say, no real complaints over the result, as we didnt deserve much the way we played, and with the mistakes we made. But deffo looking forward to next time for a little revenge and to show u y we were unbeaten last year, cuz sunday was a bad day for us. Smile C u soon!
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 7:20 pm

wouldnt say u played that bad at first and i think we clicked on 2 the long ball over the top , it might work in most games so keep it goin and cant wait 4 th rematch hopefully another good game , all the best 2 u and the rest ov trinderbox , see u soon boys , tongue , up the hoskins cheers
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:02 pm

ben 10 plays for bullshead haha
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:06 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:09 pm

do i really ? the other 1 signed 4 them sunday not me so sorry m8 ur stuck with me Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
SCOOBY DOO

SCOOBY DOO

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:42 pm

u tell him ben 10 wat does he no its not like he is "our" manager or owt is it ????????? geek lol!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 3:44 pm

aint done bad rotated the team last 3 weeks still winning ways .
changes for next week i'm affraid
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 4:37 pm

wat do u mean changes ? i think iam gunna have 2 have words with ur "sidekick" he seems 2 no wat he`s doin lol! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 5:12 pm

Yes i am on it now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2   fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fc hoskin 4 trinderbox 2
Page 1 of 1