Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

players who owe fines

Go down 
+5
dee_aitcho
Hellboy
Katie G
Gordon
mowmacre fc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

players who owe fines Empty
PostSubject: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:22 pm

what the situation with players who owe fines do i need to ring fa up or can i just take the amount up to holmes park and say im wanting to pay so n so fine???????

or can i take th amount owe and signing on form to morley taylor????
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:23 pm

think we have full team 11 players who owe fines hope these lads can pay up or gunna be disaster season
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:41 pm

If they are on the County FA suspension list for debt, you need to deal with them.

If they owe money to the Alliance League in respect of recent club resignations, you can pay Dennis, telling him which players you are clearing.

Any doubts regarding who they owe money to - contact Dennis for clarification.

The registration forms go to Morley.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:54 pm

Gordon wrote:
If they are on the County FA suspension list for debt, you need to deal with them.

If they owe money to the Alliance League in respect of recent club resignations, you can pay Morley (or Dennis), telling him which players you are clearing.

thanks think most off umm its fine from another club folding sat and sun.
dosent matter who fine from most importent thing who to pay it to so i can go through morley nice one cheers
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:54 pm

have u got a link for fa suspension list i can look see if any are on there
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 3:31 pm

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/Operations/Discipline/

Several suspensions lists on the right
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 3:58 pm

Found it now

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/4F46C15F-D08F-4E29-9DE2-E11D3B043A6C/0/SuP060810.pdf

You will also need to refer to the clearance list

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/DEA4DBC9-3F9B-40BC-AA4D-8DEE91713138/0/Removed060810.pdf

There is also an onfield suspension list

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/46C8D108-BBBC-4C70-B3FF-1F62572B1FDD/0/Onfield060810.pdf

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 11:18 am

Gordon wrote:

If they owe money to the Alliance League in respect of recent club resignations, you can pay Dennis, telling him which players you are clearing.

Word on the street is that the alliance haven't paid their subscriptions to the website host.?

Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:50 pm

News to me - I think you are totally wrong on this one.

Are you confusing matters with the old website which we migrated from last season. We have, of course allowed the subscription of that and the old domain name to lapse.

Please provide evidence to me if you believe the word to be correct.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 2:26 pm

Its just Helly being an off topic poster again, time for another ban I reckon.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 9:37 pm

Gordon wrote:

Are you confusing matters with the old website which we migrated from last season. We have, of course allowed the subscription of that and the old domain name to lapse.

Its just that i clicked on something on this site, and a page came up that said unsubscribed host or something to that effect , iv'e no idea how i got it up on the screen, but just wondered if anyone knew anything about it? Either that or i was seeing things.

PS dee, mind your own. Razz
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 10:34 pm

will be full of 'great' wigston players soon
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:23 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
Its just Helly being an off topic poster again, time for another ban I reckon.

Yes and also dont forget to ban the idiot that comes on here and calls people a t00l, whoops that would be you then wouldn't it? Get your own house in order first, before you shoot your bad breathed comments.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 3:03 pm

Thanks for the advice.

I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 1:23 pm

so if players owes to alliance club then can pay morley/dennis
but if its saturday club pay fa.
?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 3:36 pm

Club secretaries have been circulated with details. If it is an FA ban then the money is paid to Holmes Park. If it is an Alliance debt (Willows, Cleansing and Gt Wigston) then it should be sent to me (cheques payablke to the League).

Send me a PM if necessary.
Back to top Go down
bob stains

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 6:49 pm

be big fines then ?
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 3:31 pm

how can i find out if someone is carrying a suspension if they have played at non league level what is above midland alliance? is there a website for this?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 3:57 pm

Minty wrote:
how can i find out if someone is carrying a suspension if they have played at non league level what is above midland alliance? is there a website for this?
Best place to start is Holmes Park (0116 2845935)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 5:26 pm

Gordon wrote:

http://www.allianceleague.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 5:30 pm

Thats the old website thats why.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 5:32 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Gordon wrote:

http://www.allianceleague.co.uk/

Try www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk which is being updated as we speak (type) Divisions 3 to 6 done so far.

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 5:36 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Thats the old website thats why.

It puts me on that site from this one, i don't even know there was an old site, if it is not in use, how come its linked to this one, shouldn't the link be removed? If that is nothing to do with this. My head hurts now.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:07 pm

The old site was www.allianceleague.co.uk and this is now defunct.

The new site is www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk which is currently being updated ready for the start of the new season. We suggest all users put this address into their "Favourites"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: players who owe fines   players who owe fines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

players who owe fines
Page 1 of 1