Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

county f a fines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

county f a fines Empty
PostSubject: county f a fines   county f a fines Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 1:54 pm

how can the county f.a fine a club for a late kick off when they put the 1st teams address as the ground the county game is played at, only for the saff lounge to find out that the reserves play at a completely different ground, so we travelled to 2 different grounds thanks to the county f.a

heres a few words about the fine

i hope you get it

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

county f a fines Empty
PostSubject: Re: county f a fines   county f a fines Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 2:13 pm

What team were you against mate?

Last season (i have banged on about this before) when we played Birstall Reserves we went to the ground on their website because they didnt call us, we ended up at the wrong ground, then got to the right ground dead on kick off, no warm up. We lost to a god awful team, and it was because of the preperation, our heads werent focused. We didnt make a complaint to county because it would have looked like sour grapes after losing.

What league was the oppo from mate?

I think County do need to reiterate to other leagues that they must contact the oppo...
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

county f a fines Empty
PostSubject: Re: county f a fines   county f a fines Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 3:20 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

how can the county f.a fine a club for a late kick off when they put the 1st teams address as the ground the county game is played at, only for the saff lounge to find out that the reserves play at a completely different ground, so we travelled to 2 different grounds thanks to the county f.a

heres a few words about the fine

i hope you get it

Contact County FA
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

county f a fines Empty
PostSubject: Re: county f a fines   county f a fines Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 4:04 pm

Widds wrote:

I think County do need to reiterate to other leagues that they must contact the oppo...

It may be down to bad secretarial work?

Was yours?
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

county f a fines Empty
PostSubject: Re: county f a fines   county f a fines Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 12:34 pm

just looked at sporting dynamos draw for the next round and the 1st teams pitch is still down as the pitch where the reserves play, i hope the away team dont cop a fine for going to the wrong ground as sporting dynamo reserves certainly dont play where the county f.a has stated
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

county f a fines Empty
PostSubject: Re: county f a fines   county f a fines Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 12:39 pm

Does not one team play in Ibstock and the other (barlestone or barkelstone somewhere like that)?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

county f a fines Empty
PostSubject: Re: county f a fines   county f a fines Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 1:40 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

It may be down to bad secretarial work?

Was yours?

Yup on their behalf, i tried contacting the other team, in the end used their website which wasnt correct...the other team then said to me on the sidelines 'you boys thought you would walk it turning up at the last minute'...told him to do one lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

county f a fines Empty
PostSubject: Re: county f a fines   county f a fines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

county f a fines
Page 1 of 1