Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 5 October

Go down 
+11
Paulo
NiffyA
SuecastleFC
spartamoshdock
Polska legend II
leftback larry
Bucko
the owl
mowmacre fc
Gordon
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter - Sunday 5 October Empty
PostSubject: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 8:25 pm

Unknown opponents or a match of two Alliance teams.

Are you still on course for a Holmes Park final?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 12:57 pm

Beat Foxes 3-1 who actually went 1-0up thought they matched us but we got leveller just before half. Foxes made 2 subs 2 strong players went and 2nd half we took control couldn't find net until 10 mins to go. Decent game Foxes squad is strong and it puzzles me even more haven seen that team turn up today how they managed to get relegated that team would give any team a game.  
Scorers .
Tom wood
Makke Adams
Clint gunn
Jake wain
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 1:16 pm

agree very strong wouldve done fine in the prem!!
all about our squad today no coleman ezra kewmoss or edens so more than happy with the hard fought victory well done boys.
Back to top Go down
http://teamstats mowmacre&hoskins f.c.
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 1:34 pm

How did they get relagated gordon/morley lol
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 1:44 pm

Answered this before.

Leicester Foxes OB resigned. Leicester Foxes made an application as a new team. We were told the majority would be different and younger players. On that basis they were placed accordingly.

Now....you can form your own judgement.....but you cannot turn the clock back
Back to top Go down
leftback larry

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 2:14 pm

Can't discount the sills brothers on the side..good players
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 2:31 pm

is it fair to say that both Mowmacre and Foxes - current trends / results continuing throughout the rest of this season - would make excellent additions to our Premier division next year?
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 3:31 pm

Lets hope the league learn from this
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 4:07 pm

Sunday Intermediate Round 1:

Leicester Bharat (LSL) 0-5 SPARTA MOSHDOCK
Josh Richards x 2
Sam Gillespie x 3

Turned up with a pretty bare looking squad this morning, lots of injuries and a few away. However, we put in arguably our best performance of the season against an average Bharat side.

A mistake by their centre back let us in for the first one and Josh Richards finished cooly before bagging his second before the break. 2-0 HT

We played some great football second half and looked like we could score on every attack. Sam Gillespie scored an absolute worldy for his first and then quickly went on to complete a quality hat-trick.

Fair play to Bharat they never gave up and could have grabbed a couple late on when we took our foot off the gas but Dan Vickers and our two cb's made some great saves/blocks.

Overall a comfortable win that puts us into the next round.

Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 6:55 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
is it fair to say that both Mowmacre and Foxes - current trends / results continuing throughout the rest of this season - would make excellent additions to our Premier division next year?

Our aim is to be at the top we want to earn the right first why start at the top when we have lads that haven't played for 5years plus we have few new lads new goalkeeper this year is a stepping stone build a squad learn who's reliable and go from there, weather we finish 1st 2nd 3rd we are building for prem and to stick there for season after season ....
Back to top Go down
SuecastleFC

SuecastleFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 6:56 pm

Suecastle FC 5 - 3 Cossington Royal Oak

It was great to get back to county cup action after losing on penalties in the semi final stage last year. Like last season we found ourselves up against another Alliance side in the first round. Full credit to Cossington, they were fast out of the blocks and had us under pressure from the get go. We didn't really get going at all today and had to rely on a few telling spells and well worked counter attacks to see us through to the 2nd round.

The opener from Ben Hirst and a brace each from Jack Hirst and Jack Tranter did the business for us this morning. Special mention should go to the Cossington goalkeeper who made a string of important and top quality saves to keep them in it when we got our football going during a number of spells during the game.

Thanks to the Cossington lads and all the best for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 7:01 pm

leftback larry wrote:
Can't discount the sills brothers on the side..good players
No one in our squad is left out,
Everyone has played there part so far ........
Lot off competition we was missing our best player in knew moss replaced by lee smart who I personally thought could get run ragged around CM but actually was impressed with his performance made solid tackles which Paul pallet didn't want to get involved in and was immense with the ball made 90%off passes .
Back to top Go down
leftback larry

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 7:03 pm

Got very strong squad have mowmacre
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 7:06 pm

mowmacre fc wrote:
Beat Foxes 3-1 who actually went 1-0up thought they matched us but we got leveller just before half. Foxes made 2 subs 2 strong players went and 2nd half we took control couldn't find net until 10 mins to go. Decent game Foxes squad is strong and it puzzles me even more haven seen that team turn up today how the f u c k they managed to get relegated that team would give any team a game.  
Scorers .
Tom wood
Makke Adams
Clint gunn
Jake wain

How come foxes have named shuter for there goal when clearly jake wain scored a fantastic back flick which was caught on film and is on youtube.

Anyone know by any chance when transfer window opens
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 7:32 pm

mowmacre fc wrote:
mowmacre fc wrote:
Beat Foxes 3-1 who actually went 1-0up thought they matched us but we got leveller just before half. Foxes made 2 subs 2 strong players went and 2nd half we took control couldn't find net until 10 mins to go. Decent game Foxes squad is strong and it puzzles me even more haven seen that team turn up today how the f u c k they managed to get relegated that team would give any team a game.  
Scorers .
Tom wood
Makke Adams
Clint gunn
Jake wain

How come foxes have named shuter for there goal when clearly jake wain scored a fantastic back flick which was caught on film and is on youtube.

oh dear...nervy times?? can the league confirm or deny whether wain is signed on for Foxes? He didn't play against us last week...
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 7:34 pm

mowmacre fc wrote:
mowmacre fc wrote:
Scorers .
Tom wood
Makke Adams
Clint gunn
Jake wain

It opened on 1 October
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 7:37 pm

NiffyA wrote:
mowmacre fc wrote:
mowmacre fc wrote:
Scorers .
Tom wood
Makke Adams
Clint gunn
Jake wain

oh dear...nervy times?? can the league confirm or deny whether wain is signed on for Foxes? He didn't play against us last week...

Questions regarding Player Registrations need to be referred to the Registrations Secretary - Morley Taylor
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 7:53 pm

We've got a photo but we won so shhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 7:55 pm

So 1st October was Wednesday and a player needs to be signed on on Thursday before a county cup game so basically 7days from Tomlin allstars ? Maths
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 7:58 pm

Can the league update transfers so far no harm in seeing who's moving around please
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 8:23 pm

oh dear... anyone from foxes on that can clear this up??
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 8:41 pm

NiffyA wrote:
oh dear... anyone from foxes on that can clear this up??

Soon as Morley taylor updates transfers this will be clear
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 9:19 am

i can clear this issue up,having received their teamsheet by email i can confirm the said player is not on their teamsheet.
they had subs so why?not the first time the foxes integrity has been questioned by me over the years thats for sure,just reinforces my opinion of them.
its a county fa matter but pointless pursuing it by word of mouth only,their reputation which was low after their relegation has sunk even further!
i rest my case.
Back to top Go down
http://teamstats mowmacre&hoskins f.c.
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 9:26 am

Sporting Dynamo Res 4 aet 2 United Revolution

Proud of the boys effort yesterday, 2-0 down at half time, 3 injuries meant meant we were down to 10 men. Outplayed them for long long spells and dragged it back to 2-2 in the last minute of normal time. Two goals in the second period of aet killed us off- lads out on their last legs. Good to see the group so together!

Goals: Jim Markley (pen) and Mark Brennan

Special mention to the referee who was one of the strangest I have ever had. Asking for starting 11 to wear 1-11, taking down all the squad numbers and names-very letter of the law. Shame some of his decisions were a little strange (for both teams)

Can a referee clear up a question we had. I had a player go off injured after about 47 minutes- which sent us to 10 men- so not been subbed. Could we have brought him back on in Extra Time? I was refused and told to simply "get out of the ref's face" despite asking the question calmly and in controlled manner....got a feeling I may have asked something he didnt have the answer to. Can someone clear it up?

Last edited by Paulo on Mon 06 Oct 2014, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
leftback larry

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 9:55 am

As a player of one of the div 2 teams (formally played in prem,div 1, I know of this wain player and he hasn't been playing for foxes at all because my cousin plays for tomlin and we speak about how our respected teams gone on every week and I for one know that my cousin writes and reads on this site and knows jake wain very well and he defo signed on for tomlin and not foxes..so I can't get why foxes would risk fines,exit from cup(happened anyway) or (whatever punishment the county fa thought would be the right action) by playing illegal players ...personally I think that Leicester foxes were scared of the challenge Mowmacre had to offer because of the form of the latter and the reports Mowmacre have been getting so I for one are pleased Mowmacre got the result the right way and (by foxes playing illegal players thinking they would beat Mowmacre) that must be a sour taste in the mouth of the foxes manager and leave Mowmacre manager knowing his side are gunna be hard to beat this year
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 11:32 am

If it wasn't vs foxes nothing would be mentioned you could say we don't like that team very much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 11:54 am

This has now been 'done to death'. Can we move on and let's see some banter about the Alliance and County Cup games, please.
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 1:42 pm

Aths 10 - North Kilworth 1.

Done the job, knocked the ball around really well. Done what we had to do. They were poor at the back, at one point a cross went in and one of the defenders punched it away. Pretty pathetic & felt bad on the guy that runs it. On a positive note for them that Tendai is a very good player.
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower1234

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 2:41 pm

Paulo wrote:

Special mention to the referree who was one of the strangest I have ever had. Asking for starting 11 to wear 1-11, taking down all the squad numbers and names-very letter of the law. Shame some of his decisions were a little strange (for both teams)

Can a referree clear up a question we had. I had a player go off injured after about 47 minutes- which sent us to 10 men- so not been subbed. Could we have brought him back on in Extra Time? I was refused and told to simply "get out of the ref's face" despite asking the question calmly and in controlled manner....got a feeling I may have asked something he didnt have the answer to. Can someone clear it up?

There doesn't appear to be anything in the laws of the game or interpretations of the laws that suggests an injured player who went off in normal time (90 minutes) cannot return to the field during extra time providing he hasn't already been substituted. He would need to be on the pitch before penalities to be eligible to take a spot kick but other than that I can't see a reason why the player wasn't allowed back on.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 2:55 pm

Whistle Blower1234 wrote:
Paulo wrote:

Special mention to the referree who was one of the strangest I have ever had. Asking for starting 11 to wear 1-11, taking down all the squad numbers and names-very letter of the law. Shame some of his decisions were a little strange (for both teams)

Can a referree clear up a question we had. I had a player go off injured after about 47 minutes- which sent us to 10 men- so not been subbed. Could we have brought him back on in Extra Time? I was refused and told to simply "get out of the ref's face" despite asking the question calmly and in controlled manner....got a feeling I may have asked something he didnt have the answer to. Can someone clear it up?

There doesn't appear to be anything in the laws of the game or interpretations of the laws that suggests an injured player who went off in normal time (90 minutes) cannot return to the field during extra time providing he hasn't already been substituted.  He would need to be on the pitch before penalities to be eligible to take a spot kick but other than that I can't see a reason why the player wasn't allowed back on.

Thank you. It did seem like a grey area during the game
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 3:20 pm

Paulo wrote:
Whistle Blower1234 wrote:
Paulo wrote:

There doesn't appear to be anything in the laws of the game or interpretations of the laws that suggests an injured player who went off in normal time (90 minutes) cannot return to the field during extra time providing he hasn't already been substituted.  He would need to be on the pitch before penalities to be eligible to take a spot kick but other than that I can't see a reason why the player wasn't allowed back on.

Thank you. It did seem like a grey area during the game

Think I know who the ref was, he reffed a few of our lads on Saturday and they had the same problem think there was one incident when he called one of the players awful!!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2014, 2:40 pm

Many of us know who the ref is, regardless of whether or not he was right or wrong too name him is not going to help.

Plus don't forget the FA's policy on social media (including the forum) regarding misconduct charges
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2014, 12:09 pm

he made me laugh though a sporting player was taking a throw 5 minutes into the game he reversed it as the player took about 10 seconds to take the throw in. suppose every ref is diffrent in the way they ref like players have diffrent styles of play. without them football would be a shambles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 5 October   Banter - Sunday 5 October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 5 October
Page 1 of 1