Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Our New Teams for Next Season

Go down 
+21
LK_United
Whistle Blower1234
Symonds
EUFCAudi
Polska legend II
Kylinhio
gattuso
cookie-monster
saturday manager
Thatchers
Paulo
Brian_and_Peter
shabbafret
Pete Mourinho
Aussie Owl
Gordon
Sparta3
Bucko
monsellwmc
Mat-92
Hairy Hebrew!
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LK_United

LK_United

Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 11:02 am

7 of my lads???

This is something I shall be looking into now...

...I have not been afforded the respect of my lads telling me that they are leaving and until I hear otherwise from them I will count them as still with me as I know my lads too well and many of them do respect me and will/would tell me if they were leaving.

After winning 3 trophies in 2 yrs (some have enjoyed 2 county cup wins with the management) why would you dump that for the unknown when we have progressed nicely and still won trophies.

It is beyond me but you can't fathom kids these days...

IF this is the case then yes, I agree with cookie, far too good for DIV 3, not prem yet but defo on that road in time.
Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 11:06 am

Symonds wrote:
I saw some of that game , and i recognised 7 of the LK team (class players to) if they have a few more signed on  Prem all the way

Don't think I need to add anymore to this do you???

Wrong? as you stated earlier????

Nope...game over pot hunters!

Pot hunters disgust me and should do so to any fair minded, honest football lover. The players that pull on that shirt should hang their heads to...awful ethics, no morals and deserve nowt!

Sorry for the rant but they do ruin SL for everyone else!
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 11:10 am

In all fairness the days haven't spoken to myself that's 3rd party info that they want to sign Danny geary and Pearson are both signed and barber and ash Harris available for selection next week apparantly luke reed signed with Liam wanting to get his name on paper
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 11:14 am

Symonds wrote:
I saw some of that game , and i recognised 7 of the LK team (class players to) if they have a few more signed on  Prem all the way

Out of curiosity, how do you know they were LK players from 2013/14 ??? Their mugs are still on our website (here)

And Brian and Peter, how do you now that they are LK lads too (I assume that is what your hidden messages are saying?!). You say you can name names, then please do, via PM if you wish as this directly affects me and my plans!

Last edited by FoxHunter1974 on Mon 14 Jul 2014, 11:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 11:16 am

My bad thought fox hunter ment I'd took 7 of yA players lol
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 11:20 am

cookie-monster wrote:
My bad thought fox hunter ment I'd took 7 of yA players lol

No Cookie, not at all, was just inquiring into the activities of Club FC and my alleged defectors...we shall see.
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 11:21 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 11:30 am

@ Foxhunter

PM sent mate, don't shoot the messenger.

Just think it is poor the way that some of these lads have treated you guys. You not only won trophies but you looked after them too, I know this because I know one of your ex-players now at club very, very well!

Deserved better but tbh you are not my concern (sad that it is) it is the integrity of the league and the established teams there in that are my concern.

Hope you get it sorted tho.
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 11:50 am

Thanks for the info.

Players come and go, there is nothing you can do about that and rebuild is my middle name...

...they won't stop me doing my best to get my lads to Holmes Park again this year for the 6th and 7th times in 3 seasons! (not invitation cups either, 3 of these were County Finals!)

What does disappoint is the lack of honesty, integrity and respect from players if those named do turn out to be leavers this summer. I expected far more from some of them.

I agree, but it is not just your league's integrity in question, this issue is a problem in most park leagues and one that can only be correctly addressed with central registration.

Last edited by FoxHunter1974 on Mon 14 Jul 2014, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thatchers

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 12:12 pm

Pot Hunters , Dismantling more clubs again !!!!!!

Because they car't hack it any higher ?
Back to top Go down
somebody

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 11:05 pm

cookie-monster wrote:
Yh we were missing ash and Luke day, ash Harris,Pearson mygomba, Danny geary, Luke and Liam reed, Shaun barber, to name a few if we were more organised we could of run away with it there good side to be fair to them and could do all right wish um luck for the season

You are starting to look more and more like Azzurri from last season....
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2014, 6:09 am

Yh we will have ash james, Luke day, Lynton Hindz, Daniel Gallagher and Liam reed signed and hopefully playing
Back to top Go down
Club fc

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2014, 2:01 pm

cant believe some of the rubbish that's being talked on here, everyone that plays for club will be there every week and as for being in div 3 we didn't pick that division we would of happily gone higher but that wasn't are decision, we haven't stole anyone's players either were all mates who live around the corner from each other and have wanted a team for ages , as for people moaning through the week get a life and save it for sundays rant over
Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2014, 2:46 pm

Club fc wrote:
cant believe some of the rubbish that's being talked on here,

Care to elaborate as to which bits aren't true?

Club fc wrote:
everyone that plays for club will be there every week and as for being in div 3 we didn't pick that division we would of happily gone higher but that wasn't are decision,
True, but by your intro via a committee member, it does seem you underestimated your talents somewhat and the more suspicious would say to ensure a lower placement.

Club fc wrote:
we haven't stole anyone's players either were all mates who live around the corner from each other and have wanted a team for ages
No one has said you have stolen anyone? Even the LK bloke aint said this or anything nasty about you so why the complex? Got something to hide??

Club fc wrote:
as for people moaning through the week get a life and save it for sundays rant over
It's a forum for discussion, get over it.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2014, 3:21 pm

Think you missed a bit B&P.

Club fc wrote:
as for being in div 3 we didn't pick that division we would of happily gone higher but that wasn't are decision  

Club.... You still might go higher, especially talking like the above!
Back to top Go down
Club fc

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2014, 3:42 pm

We haven't got 7 LK players or a braunstone trinity team, neither is anyone from bradders involved, we've got nothing to hide and the committee knew the players we had so not our faults
Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2014, 4:14 pm

Club fc wrote:
We haven't got 7 LK players or a braunstone trinity team, neither is anyone from bradders involved, we've got nothing to hide and the committee knew the players we had so not our faults

This may well be true as this is what may have been stated to the committee

"Club - New team, a mixture of players from existing saturday teams but not necessarily a high standard"

So are you saying now then that Div 3 is a result for you considering your squad?...

...sounds like you are to me.

afro 
Back to top Go down
Club fc

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2014, 4:39 pm

We don't know the quality of div 3 yet do we, remember we've only played 1 game
Back to top Go down
Thatchers

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 2:04 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Think you missed a bit B&P.

Club fc wrote:
as for being in div 3 we didn't pick that division we would of happily gone higher but that wasn't are decision  

Club.... You still might go higher, especially talking like the above!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Yeah i totally agree , even Club are now saying they shouldn't be even in Div 3.                                                                                                                                                      Cookie Monster also stated that they would do extremely well in Div 1                                                                                                                                                       And those two statement are now FACTS and not Hearsay... Stick them where they now truly belong  Basketball
Back to top Go down
Thatchers

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 2:21 pm

Kylinhio wrote:
Bull Head isn't the Old Office update, im mates with some of them and they are the old Winstanley who finished 4th but do have a few new faces, we got them Sunday so will see then lol

If you are saying they are the old Winstanley team , which by the why there are a creaking team who beat both of this years County Cup finalist in the shield, and don't forget the winners beat Monsell and Phoenix and they have been put in the Prem !

So Winstanly on there own should warrant at least Div 1, but since they also have Office Update players in there ranks Div 1 / prem Minimum
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 11:13 pm

Club fc wrote:

so you handed the committee a sheet with every player your signing?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2014, 8:30 am

Love the amount of people biting on here
Back to top Go down
Club fc

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2014, 3:01 pm

No we didn't because obvs you don't know who's going to sign before the season do you but we told them the players we had for Deffo most of our players play at district league level with maybe one or two playing a little higher and one or two just starting back after not playing for a few years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our New Teams for Next Season   Our New Teams for Next Season - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our New Teams for Next Season
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2