Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 4 predictions

Go down 
+5
THE MAGICIAN
Tomassi
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Paulo
Widds
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Division 4 predictions Empty
PostSubject: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 8:35 am

AFC Bees Knees V Bakers Arms, Blaby - 2-1

Magna Town 2008 V Desford United - 3-2

Phoenix United V Sparta Parva - 2-4

Hoping for Bakers and Phoenix both to win this week otherwise we will drop down to 6th position!!!

Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 8:58 am

Another big weekend...

AFC Bees Knees V Bakers Arms, Blaby - 4-3
Magna Town 2008 V Desford United - ?-?
Phoenix United V Sparta Parva - 3-6

I would also be interested to see what every one elses run in is like?

Magna Town have left...
Desford (h)
Sparta Parva (h)
Phoenix United (h)
The Good Old Days (a)
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 9:24 am

I reckon we have the toughest run in:

Magna last week
Bakers Arms twice
Niffy once
Bees Knees twice
Desford once
Superfly once

Oh and probably a rescheduled game against TGOD.

I still think Magna will finish top 3.

I can see Sparta having issues as they have no keeper (hint hint to the opposition strikers - shoot on sight!!!)
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 9:40 am

think we all have tough run ins by the look of that mate! be interesting to see everyone elses gona get very tight again!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 9:54 am

By the looks of it NRI are gonna be playing a lot of games Midweek, I count 8 until they have wrapped up the season, Fancy them to just nick it from Niffy though with Magna in 3rd just above bakers arms.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 9:55 am

Gona be close Dan, Wigston Rangers gona be pushing the title next year?
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 10:02 am

NRI to just nick it

Sparta's cup run in the Billy Walton has cost them this season... still got 10 games left i think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 10:08 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Gona be close Dan, Wigston Rangers gona be pushing the title next year?

If we have a team next year, will be losing a lot more to university. We will see though, I am hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:01 am

Would love to nick the league, just hoping three points deduction isnt critical.
I think Niffy are favourites at the moment, like Paulo says though, everyone has a tough run in, mainly because there are probably 6-7 teams with the quality to win the league (if we started today on nil points).
I think Sparta will find it tough, i know they struggled for players at the weekend, drafting in a ressie, but having said that, maybe having ressies available will be what tips it their way....
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:36 am

Looking at the Div 4 fixtures it's going to be one hell of a month, twists and turns evrey few days during April, I reckon the table will look good, bad and ugly for all the chasing pack, Niffy are in pole position now having points on the board.

Ourselves and Sparta have a really tough run in, in terms of night fixtures and trying to get players available etc. Niffy must really be fancying it now, with Magna, Bakers and Desford waiting to pounce, Bees seem to have far to much to do now after a fantastic run.

The great thing about this run in is there are 4 or 5 teams that could still win the league and every point on the board will be really hard to gain, that's why Niffy are sitting confident.

50 or more points will win the league for definate, maybe even 47/48
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:46 am

AFC Bees Knees V Bakers Arms, Blaby - 1-3 - bakers to start a good run towards the end of the season
Magna Town 2008 V Desford United - 2-2 - Magna good result last week, Desford on a good run in - should be an interesting game for the neutral.
Phoenix United V Sparta Parva - 4-5 - could be another chance for Sparta to drop more points. Phoenix have a strong attack and sparta a week defence - so could have lots of goals in this game

Niffy have the week off this week - so gives the chasing pack a chance to move closer and put the pressure on.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:49 am

AFC Bees Knees 3 V 2 Bakers Arms, Blaby......Pressure on Bakers to get a result, Bees Knees to play with more freedom and edge this by a single goal......

Magna Town 2008 4 V 0 Desford United.......Must say, Magna worked far to hard for my liking last week lol and have put themselves back in the race, wins are a must.

Phoenix United 3 V 3 Sparta Parva........Come on Phoenix my beauties, you gotta get something from this game, like Widds say's, shoot, shoot, SHOOT..........
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 12:19 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
AFC Bees Knees 3 V 2 Bakers Arms, Blaby......Pressure on Bakers to get a result, Bees Knees to play with more freedom and edge this by a single goal......

Magna Town 2008 4 V 0 Desford United.......Must say, Magna worked far to hard for my liking last week lol and have put themselves back in the race, wins are a must.

Phoenix United 3 V 3 Sparta Parva........Come on Phoenix my beauties, you gotta get something from this game, like Widds say's, shoot, shoot, SHOOT..........

I am glad not many of my lads come on here! cant relax now, we can see the end!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 12:23 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

I am glad not many of my lads come on here! cant relax now, we can see the end!!! Cool

You have the mighty George Rowley, no wonder you are having a good season.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 12:35 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

You have the mighty George Rowley, no wonder you are having a good season.

Indeed we do, nothing is ever lost with that guy, always positive, has been good to have around!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 12:36 pm

Yeah our loss, not sure if we will be able to carry on next year with quite a few key players leaving Leicester including Georges lad Shaun.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 1:04 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Yeah our loss, not sure if we will be able to carry on next year with quite a few key players leaving Leicester including Georges lad Shaun.

If your missing him, then he is coming trainin next year (hint hint) Wink
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 3:51 pm

Haha, will see how things go, but I will bare it in mind.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 4:27 pm

Paulo - you scouting before the season even finishes?!? I thought you were joining niffy next season?
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 5:15 pm

He aint going anywhere people!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 5:19 pm

im after a magna town player for next season, pretty sure ive got him to
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 6:47 pm

saff lounge wrote:

im after a magna town player for next season, pretty sure ive got him to

Chris Lunn by any chance, as he is the one that knows a few of u boys? regardless who it is good luck to you and them!! prob be playing u next year unless u get bumped up two divisions!

And Jamie i dont think I will be joining the Niffy revolution! sorry mate, looks like ur doing a good job already!!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 7:03 pm

only joking magna mate, just a tiny wind up, a centre half of yours was mentioned to me early season as there was a thought that you might fold at end of season but as it seems you are not, i wont be following that up
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 7:08 pm

its cool mate, we werent sure what we were doing to be honest so fair play, and that would have been Lunny and he wud be good addition to your side! hopefully we will play u boys next season after we were both there wathcing ur final!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 10:04 pm

I'll have to get onto lunny myself then to see if he's still considering his options - and paulo looking for some more goals through the team ... sure you dont fancy div 5 next season???
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 3:38 pm

You can ask lunny but pretty sure of his response! I am enjoying Division 4 to be honest mate, come up and join us Smile
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:08 pm

I wont approach Lunny, but if he does feel like leaving let him know that we're only just around the corner! hehe

I'll hopefully get the team up to Div 4 after next season - if we can get promoted - add 1 or 2 more players to the team then who knows.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:11 pm

Reckon you could have a Niffy side in the prem div 1 and 2?
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:43 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Reckon you could have a Niffy side in the prem div 1 and 2?

haha - If only Dan - we would need a serious increase in talent. Our first team dropped from the prem last season as we couldn't compete and we're struggling again in Div 1 this season.

Would be happy with div 2,3 and 4 maybe - think we would have 3 competitive teams.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:52 pm

Yeah, reckon you should get Niffy A out of division 6, looking forward to walking 40 seconds up the road for the final game of the season.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:57 pm

Oh yeah, i guessed you boys must be a little local, lets hope the grass is cut this time we play. hehe.

Looking forward to the game - I hope the title can still be contended during this game...as I believe Kilworth play on the same day.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 5:12 pm

I hope not, I hope you are condemned to second place and have nothing to play for resulting in a landslide Wigston victory Wink We can dream right? Yeah About 7 or so of my lads live on the Little Hill estate.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 12:04 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Yeah About 7 or so of my lads live on the Little Hill estate.

They're not the ones that vandalise people's property are they? seems like every Saturday night someones getting their walls knocked over, or the phone boxes are being smashed to bits, you know what people are like when they've had half a lager and lime.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 12:18 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Yeah About 7 or so of my lads live on the Little Hill estate.

They're not the ones that vandalise people's property are they? seems like every Saturday night someones getting their walls knocked over, or the phone boxes are being smashed to bits, you know what people are like when they've had half a lager and lime.

Haha its unlikely I don't think many of them spend much time loitering around the estate, not since the days of U14's anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions   Division 4 predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 4 predictions
Page 1 of 1