Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 1 Predictions

Go down 
+7
Polska legend II
Hellboy
Bucko
dezza
Capello
mowmacre fc
Widds
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Division 1 Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 4:36 pm

Leicester Foxes OB V FC Azzurri - I thought Leicester Foxes would railroad most teams in this division, but a draw last week makes me think they may be in the right division. FC Azzuri are clicking into gear and as they keep playing together will play a higher standard footie than most of us. I am backing FC Azzuri to win 5-2

FC Azzurri V Royale Barcabullona - Still unsure of the quality of Barcabullona, think this will be the best indicator of ability. I guess 3-2

FC Hoskins V Kirby Muxloe Rangers - My only real prediction is a flurry of cards!! Think two physical sides that wont back down. Hoskins would be favourites for the division if they got a settled 11 out every week. I am going to assume full strength Hoskins and a 7-2 victory

Fosse City V Enderby Town 2012 - Fosse are going to have to do a lot of chasing in this game. Dont know about Enderby, but think Fosse will win 3-2

NRI V Niffy Rangers - We go into this game looking to extend our unbeaten run at home in the league (havent lost at home in the league for just under two years (will be two years mid October since Sparta beat us). That record means a lot and we will go all out to protect it. Team curry on Friday to discuss tactics, just hoping to avoid a loss....want that two year record!!

Thurmaston WMP 2009 V Leicester Foxes OB - This is going be very interesting, Thurmaston beat a good Hoskins side early doors and they are now coming up against a very good team in Foxes. If Thurmaston carry on their form, then i think they will win 4-1. Hopefully the over-confidence from Thurmaston will trip them up

Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 6:41 pm

Good lol but Thurmaston have best squad in this league they are more or less midland that beat wigston car breakers 2-0 in last season final when Troy bruccolosi broke his leg plus they have added

Hoskins are not favourites for the league m8 we already 6 points behind. Anyone who finishes above Thurmaston will win the league
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 8:53 pm

yeah, agree mate, but your first eleven is quality.

looks like Thurmaston are the team to beat. see how they do when its cold and raining
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:03 pm

Great two games lined up for foxes this week the two best teams in the division within 3days Very Happy!

Actually glad i won't be playing.

Will you be watching foxes v azzuri widds?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 10:13 pm

You playing thurmo and nri then? Thought you were playing us haha why arent you playing pal?
Looking forward to 2moro's game should be a good one
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:38 pm

foxes will smash thurmo this week as 8 lads will b missing so there dragging some of the reses up
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:38 pm

which means the reses will get tanked too
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 6:44 am

Capello wrote:
Great two games lined up for foxes this week the two best teams in the division within 3days Very Happy!

Actually glad i won't be playing.

Will you be watching foxes v azzuri widds?

no mate, would have liked to watch the game but we are out for team bonding!

Thurmaston have 8 missing? Still think they Will be ok.

Dezza, good shout on the best two division one sides in the division, although i would say you are the best prem side in our division lol
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 6:51 am

Haha shut it widds you div!!! Where are the nri boys out tonight then? We are all out after the game aswell
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 10:04 am

Aren't you bored of reading these predictable predictions yet?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 11:23 am

dezza wrote:
Haha shut it widds you div!!! Where are the nri boys out tonight then? We are all out after the game aswell

going cuisine of India then old library for the England game. after that, well, depends on how the curry goes down
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 12:25 pm

still bothering with all that England rubbish Widds? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 12:34 pm

thats the place where the curry miaows.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 12:35 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
still bothering with all that England rubbish Widds? Laughing Laughing

Dont make me sing 'I'm England till i die'
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 1:17 pm

Yeah, Thurmaston WMP 2009 are not happy about the leagues decision to make them fulfil the fixture, they are missing a few so I would expect the Foxes to win that one.

Some unsure over Barcabullona. Its just last years Dunton & Broughton Rangers, judging by the scorers they gave me on Sunday, the same players from last season are still playing there.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 1:34 pm

i just don't know if they are any good tho? barcabullona i mean.

Thurmaston Will surely just sign new lads on from their Saturday side
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 2:11 pm

thurmaston dont have a saturday side mate
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:25 pm

Bucko wrote:
thurmaston dont have a saturday side mate

I thought they all played together in the Midland Alliance?
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:28 pm

no mate they aint that,a few play senior league bout it,they wont turn up every week anyway
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:29 pm

aint that gud
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 8:11 pm

Bucko is right thurmaston will mostley b ressis this week, im having 2 drag a few out of retirement 2 help the ressis out, think most of the teams will beat each other just hope it dnt cost them come the the end of the season
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 08 Sep 2012, 10:49 am

S&G Sec wrote:
Yeah, Thurmaston WMP 2009 are not happy about the leagues decision to make them fulfil the fixture, they are missing a few so I would expect the Foxes to win that one.

Some unsure over Barcabullona. Its just last years Dunton & Broughton Rangers, judging by the scorers they gave me on Sunday, the same players from last season are still playing there.

There are 5 players from last season, and the same kit. That is all.

We are a steady side, the majority play reserve team football on Saturdays, if at all. Won't set the league alight by any means but wont prop up the table either.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 08 Sep 2012, 10:52 am

A cracking division this year, some steamy fixtures coming up.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 08 Sep 2012, 11:48 am

I've personally seen 9 of the 10 teams in this Division over the past 2 week's and I can say that this Division is littered with quality players, going to be a tough game every week without fail.

I do believe though that whoever does come top of the league will have dropped points in at least 6 or 7 games and the points total to win this league may well be low.....
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 2:20 pm

cracking result for thurmaston,to take 6 reses players and beat a gud foxes side
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 3:27 pm

so how many games were called off friday?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Predictions   Division 1 Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 1 Predictions
Page 1 of 1