Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 7 thoughts and predictions

Go down 
+13
bulwellian
the harrow wookie
FcCoL_Curt#16
CSKA17
FC POCHIN
onedigitless
Bucko
NiffyA
Hellboy
forbes123
Abruzzi
Plough new boy
hayden1
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hayden1

Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Empty
PostSubject: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 8:46 pm

What's everyone's thoughts on Div 7 this season just curious I think will be interesting heard suecastle asked too be in div 4 or 5 n groby dropped a lot
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 8:49 pm

Them Monsell pot hunters will win it. Ruining it for all us useless players.
Back to top Go down
hayden1

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 8:53 pm

Thanks I didn't know everyone rated us so high lol plough r Doin well pre season have you no confidence in urself n other teams
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 9:12 pm

We will be up there somewhere. Think u and wigston fields main danger but lots off team know nothing about so just a guess really. Bowden and blaby will be bottom 2 then anybody's. front teams are normally good and got told sue castle should be in 5 but u really won't know to a month in. Ill stick my neck out though ANC say us champions u runner up. Blaby or Bowden bottom.
Back to top Go down
Abruzzi

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 9:31 pm

Suecastle will do well, Adam Tester & Ben Hirst will bag for fun in that league.
Back to top Go down
hayden1

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 9:34 pm

All good points too excited need it too start lol... PS Ricky Lambert wtf bullet lol
Back to top Go down
forbes123

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 2:13 am

I just love how everyone hate us and the season aint even started yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 9:19 am

The Harrow will finish top of this division.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 12:05 pm

Suecastle to walk it by 10 points plus...should be in div 2 or above...
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 12:38 pm

Hopfully suecastle will give monsell a game then
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 12:41 pm

Apparently there is a friendly between them 2 this weekend so should give us an insight...
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 1:04 pm

In the handbook sue castle was origannly in 2 then got dropped to 7. Monsell and sue castle should Defo be higher and our first two games !!!
Back to top Go down
onedigitless

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 1:55 pm

I play for Monsell Res and not quite sure what the hype is about?!

We beat a weak Talbot side and a weak White Horse side. Div 6/7 is about right. Im only playing here as its my mates and have no interest in going any higher after breaking my leg at easter.

I think too may people are just out looking for a team to aim at. We are in no way pothunters, especially with the young side we have. Most of which played for Monsell Rangers Res in the LSL last season and had a terrible season
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 2:24 pm

there's always hype surrounding teams b4 the start of the season but it's often not right.
nobody really knows until the season starts
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 2:33 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
there's always hype surrounding teams b4 the start of the season but it's often not right.
Don't come on here spouting off all that common sense....
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 2:37 pm

Div 7 is always gonna be prone to a pot hunter or a team genuinely misplaced. However we won't know anything till end of Sept probably. Existing teams are always gonna worry about a complete unknown. Existing teams can improve out of sight though. Look at us and FCCOL. Bottom 2 2 years ago, then much better last year.

Div6 is probably a more even division, and no disprespect, but not too much of a step up as a whole (think some of the cup results showed that last year)
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 2:45 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:
Don't come on here spouting off all that common sense....
haha i'll try
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
FcCoL_Curt#16

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 4:52 pm

Fccol to go undeafeated all season. No danger.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 5:46 pm

FcCoL_Curt#16 wrote:
Fccol to go undeafeated all season. No danger.
brave statement considering the unknowns
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 7:18 pm

Monsell first game of the season, we will tuck them away. Jokes aside we will be looking to get promoted and feel like we have the squad to do it. I'm hoping for a really competitve close league.
Back to top Go down
hayden1

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 8:54 pm

Good luck fccol I like arrogance im all about that lol will c u in couple of weeks be ready all ill say lol
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 10:42 pm

Lol cheers mate from wot I hear ur all pot hunters, when fccol have finished with u the only pot u will get near is a pot noodle haha
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 11:53 pm

hayden1 wrote:
What's everyone's thoughts on Div 7 this season just curious I think will be interesting heard suecastle asked too be in div 4 or 5 n groby dropped a lot
I think it will be a very competitive division this season. going on our results we beat groby and medz a drew with wiggo fields and other teams will have improved so it could go down to who can get a consistent squad through the cold winter months  santa
Back to top Go down
hayden1

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 11:54 pm

Really hope u can back ur words up be really funny if don't tho oops lol suggest maybe less talking from a mid table club hey pal remember I know u lot lol lol HA ha ha ha ha c u realllllllsooooon lol
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 11:59 pm

hayden1 wrote:
Really hope u can back ur words up be really funny if don't tho oops lol suggest maybe less talking from a mid table club hey pal remember I know u lot lol lol HA ha ha ha ha c u realllllllsooooon lol
if your talking to me then you don't get what im saying not tht we will win it you tard but the division as a whole will be competitive and how do you no us then.....unless its aimed at fccol then fair enough
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 12:51 am

He can't be talking to u Harrow wookie he said mid table team not bottom but one team, I dnt mean that to disrespect, we wernt much better. My aim was just to add a bit of light humour to this divisions forum it's s lot more fun. It won't surprise me if we dnt get promoted or do get promoted. Let's be honest we all think we have a chance of promotion, it's not like we can try avoid relegation lol
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 7:31 am

Hayden aint got any mates he's chatting s hit
Back to top Go down
hayden1

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 8:13 am

Plough is not my mate I'm heartbroken lol all good fun boys when any one plays us will be a laugh were a good bunch n PS was aimed at fccol not harrow but good luck too both cheers
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 11:13 am

Breaking News: FCCOL v Monsell This Sunday Kick Off 1pm. Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
forbes123

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 11:32 am

Should be a half decent game, unless we run riot cuz we are pot hunters Smile
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 11:53 am

Lol at least wait till the second half mate. More importantly it's a 1pm kick off so we can get steaming the night before.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 12:01 pm

FcCoL_Curt#16 wrote:
He can't be talking to u Harrow wookie he said mid table team not bottom but one team, I dnt mean that to disrespect, we wernt much better. My aim was just to add a bit of light humour to this divisions forum it's s lot more fun. It won't surprise me if we dnt get promoted or do get promoted. Let's be honest we all think we have a chance of promotion, it's not like we can try avoid relegation lol
think it will be tight all teams seem to have improved #unpredictable
Back to top Go down
forbes123

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 12:44 pm

Yeah should be a decent game.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug 2013, 9:42 pm

Feel this will be a tight league if all teams keep squads fit throughout the winter months. If we stay competitive through the whole season we have a chance of promotion ( like all other teams except the plough lol)
Back to top Go down
hayden1

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug 2013, 10:20 pm

I think out 3 - 4 teams to win it n 6 - 7 teams for promotion
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug 2013, 10:26 pm

We played Vale today. Very good side. Be surprised if weren't in the top 4.

We lost 8-3 by the way. Far from a good performance by us, but they have some good players.
Back to top Go down
The Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 8:03 am

CSKA17 wrote:
We played Vale today. Very good side. Be surprised if weren't in the top 4.

We lost 8-3 by the way. Far from a good performance by us, but they have some good players.
Gonna be a tight division in my opinion, would expect you to be there or there abouts.

Haven't seen Vale play yet, who were there good players?
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 8:21 am

Scott Pestal from Mirvan ran it really, but they looked like they had several good players. Wouldn't say they'd walk it, but they'll be in contention.

As for us, we'll see. Brought in a couple of additions, and we are stronger, but I imagine everyone else has done the same
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 7:14 pm

Good player he will boss most mid fields in 7. Not looking forward to facing him.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 8:03 pm

C'mon PNB stop being so negative. He may have a poor game against you!! You should worry more about the WF games as we will give you a harder game this season. Lol. Can't wait for the fixtures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 thoughts and predictions    Division 7 thoughts and predictions  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 7 thoughts and predictions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next