Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!

Go down 
+12
Stevie Gerrard
the harrow wookie
bigfish in little pond
Pretty Boy
CSKA17
allen654
Hellboy
bulwellian
CSKA19Carnabys
The Plough
Plough new boy
Dan1117
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 7:15 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Wouldn't say mr collymore is biting id say he was stating the truth, i mean the term pot hunting is used as a way to deflect the fact your jealous of someone else success, i understand that some people love football but struggle to play it and its that reason they become bitter and make silly comments, everyone wants to win, every player in every team from the bottom to the top and if you say you don't your a liar. Hellboy has clearly moved on this season and found other teams to verbally attack from the saftey of his laptop but last year and the year before hotshots felt the brunt of his ridiculous statements. Stan just keep winning he loves it and will eventually get bored of being the jealous fat kid who always got picked last

Im not jealous or fat or ever got picked last! Mr collymore defo bit...as did you....did you get picked last in your school days?
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 8:13 pm

Never went to school, I'm so stupid, please don't keep all this intellectual conversation going, its really hurting my head and I'm scared to go out doors now incase Roy Shaw an hellboy bore me to death
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 8:28 pm

hellboy i just realised you called me an attention seeker, that is funny, coming from someone who comments on everything. Todays the first time iv even logged on for ages, yet i reckon you post at least 20 silly statements every single day you sad sad man hahahaha get a life ora girlfriend
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 8:53 pm

He loves to post on Div 7 sites for some reason when he reckons that the posts are useless and he doesn't care!!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 10:26 pm

Lonely guy i reckon.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 11:58 am

timmy mallet wrote:
hellboy i just realised you called me an attention seeker, that is funny, coming from someone who comments on everything. Todays the first time iv even logged on for ages, yet i reckon you post at least 20 silly statements every single day you sad sad man hahahaha get a life ora girlfriend
Sleep

Yes yes, you haven't logged on for ages, but what a surprise, you have mentioned moi in your first posts, so what on earth would you do without me? if you can't even come on here without mentioning me (in your also boring little trivial posts)and if you dont like the replies, then dont name people in your posts, you really are thick if you didn't see that coming, maybe you should just come on, not have a go at other members straight away, particularly if you dont like when they answer back, now think about it if you would, and next time learn by your mistake, dont encourage someone to banter with you, and then go all childlike when a reply is given, what a complete blue t1t you are, i know no one else on here would even bother chatting to you, so think yourself very fortunate that i should entertain a little pr@ like you, now do a charlie brooker-go away. If there was a w@nker emoticon i would use it.

As you will see, this is the first post i have quoted you, your name has not been mentioned in my other posts, but if you think it means you, then thats your sad problemo.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 6:33 pm

Hahahahahahhahahahahaha sad man i ain't got time for this anymore. Get a girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 3:18 pm

This is funny
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 4:04 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
This is funny

I'm not finding things funny at this moment in time,

my girlfriends just ran off with a midget, why did she stoop so low.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 4:14 pm

Cos you belittled her!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 5:10 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
This is funny

I'm making some new crisps for him, i sprinkle them with rohypnol seasoning, i'm calling them stalkers.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 6:21 pm

Mmmmmmm.......crisps
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 6:33 pm

Bloody hell, just read all this 'banter' so had a look at the league table in Div 7...appears that North Kilworth and CFA are both well below their level...with average scores somewhere in the region of 7-1...surely you dont go into a season without knowing that you are that much better than others in your division?? Essentially, seven times better than your competition!!
Looks like one team is going to be outdone in the silverware stakes though...makes me chuckle
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 6:46 pm

Who would that be then?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 6:57 pm

CFA will be outdone i reckon mate...
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2013, 3:29 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Pretty Boy wrote:
This is funny

I'm making some new crisps for him, i sprinkle them with rohypnol seasoning, i'm calling them stalkers.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JackPlough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:01 pm

gaz norman from the plough, he scores bangers, defends , doesnt stop running for 90 mins and is looking to take the top goalscorer for div 7 Laughing
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:07 pm

Think Sam McKenna will get top goalscorer. He is on 35 already....some going i think!
Defo will not be me!!
Back to top Go down
JackPlough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:09 pm

bulwellian wrote:
Think Sam McKenna will get top goalscorer. He is on 35 already....some going i think!
Defo will not be me!!

he is having a good season, seems he cant stop scoring haha.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:38 pm

Gaz Norman is my hero I wish he'd join is and bang in the goals to take us up the leagues. Was a little disappointed he didn't have a personalised message on his shirt for me for when he scored. I might make one for when I score in the return fixture. Ha ha
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:13 pm

Luke Allen score...................a rarity!! Like Bully scoring!! I'm sure Gaz didn't run around for the complete 90 mins, he was always chatting to people!!
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:21 pm

Well for some reason I've been credited with our goal on Sunday even thoug mark scored it and I
Told them that ha ha. Obviously felt sorry for me so gave it me ha ha
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:23 pm

Come on bully, I was always on the move. I hope I can still move as much as you when I'm your age though, you covered some ground for an oldie ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:24 pm

Mark didn't deserve it after his sloppy performance anyway Luke lol
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:25 pm

Should have gone down as og
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:27 pm

The Plough wrote:
Come on bully, I was always on the move. I hope I can still move as much as you when I'm your age though, you covered some ground for an oldie ha ha ha

cheers for the positive comments, bet you could move today much easier than I could!! The chopped leg was sore today so looked my age whilst moving around at work!! Its all about drinking that keeps me looking fit for my age!! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:28 pm

We all think it was a quality finish by Pete Luke ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:28 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
Should have gone down as og
Never........as Luke said ' a classy finish' lol!
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:32 pm

Couldn't move that well mate, you might be a bit older but I'm fat lol
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:35 pm

Fat..................bloody hell you must have issues!! I've seen fatter thighs (than your body frame) from the obese kids I work with!!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:41 pm

He has got issues he's anorexic. Every time he looks in the mirror he sees a fat bar steward !!!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:43 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
He has got issues he's anorexic. Every time he looks in the mirror he sees a fat bar steward !!!
Thats coz he's looking at you!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!   Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 7 - most overrated/underrated players/teams!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2