Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - 3 February

Go down 
+17
driver666
L.K.F.C
4 More Seasons
Widds
Buster56
CSKA17
spartamoshdock
Hellboy
Q.P.R 23
man in black
Mivan are going up
Polska legend II
CSKA19Carnabys
norty14
dan_mitchell_WRFC
TheSpecialOne
Gordon
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter - 3 February Empty
PostSubject: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2013, 10:29 pm

At least some teams will resume their season - but what form are they in?

Last edited by Gordon on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 1:06 pm

Aylestone Athletic 4 - 1 Dulka

Scrappy game first half with few chances. Dulka took the lead early in the 2nd half with a quick counter attack. Aylestone made a change on the hour and that seemed to kick start the game with Aylestone creating numerous chances and winning every second ball. Once they pulled level there was only ever going to be one winner!

When Aylestone went 2-1 up Dulka's linesman got a little flag happy, flagging offside when players where clearly 2 yards onside, someone needs to explain the offside rule to him I think Exclamation

Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 1:06 pm

QPR 4-1 WRFC

QPR play decent football and deserved to win. I have no issue with that.

Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 1:40 pm

cska 3 bees knees 0
brice
ward - 30 yard screamer
norwell - long range lob
great team performance from us today. well organised and deserved the win ( in my opinion)
3 good goals and could have had more.
looks like a bad injury to ross so all at cska hope he is ok and has a speedy recovery.
good luck for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 2:16 pm

North Kilworth Reaerves 6 - CSKA Reserves 0
We were well beaten in the end by NKR. Ref did have a good game very fair and honest. Got everything right in my book. Sorry NKR we didn't hang around for a pint, few lads had to shoot back. Well played though, all the best
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 2:22 pm

Iain Danson was your ref I believe
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 2:54 pm

Sporting Birstall 2 Mivan 4

A really good game of football today. Birstall dominated possession all game apart from 15 min in the second half. We gave away a blatant penalty found ourselves 1 nil down and Birstall deserved the lead. We then scored a lucky deflected free kick and managed to go in at 1-1. We made a change and put our centre back up top to hold the ball, it worked well. We came out and played some good football. We scored again. Birstall came at us after that and managed to get it back to 2-2 however we replied almost straight the way and personally I think that was a big blow mentally for Birstall. They dominated the possession again and threw the kitchen sink at us, we managed to defend it and got another on the counter attack. Must admit it harsh a d against the run of play. We saw it out and managed to get the points.

I'm very proud of our lads, we didt play well but manages to grind the result out. It was a real battle and the defence held very strong. Birstall have for some real talent and are a very young team. I think they will turn into a strong team!

Also massive credit to Birstall for actually getting the game on.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 3:19 pm

Post deleted? I thought this was a forum?
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 3:31 pm

Football Association rules mean that an official, club or player, cannot be personally criticised on an open forum.
There is a correct procedure that must be followed.
Back to top Go down
Q.P.R 23

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 3:39 pm

2 red cards in the Wigston vs Q.P.R game .

Feel sorry for the Wigston player that was sent off it was 2 footed on the keeper but i don't think there was intent to injure.

The Q.P.R player i think rightly wasn't happy with the tackle & went over the top but i.m.o it was handbags at best that was eased by the both sets of players calming it down.

yellow card for each was the correct decision.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 3:52 pm

man in black wrote:
Football Association rules mean that an official, club or player, cannot be personally criticised on an open forum.

Pity the same rule doesn't apply for pothunters from coming on and saying how good they are, all boasting iv'e won this and iv'e won that, these posts should be deleted from the forum as well, keep the goons in check, thats what i say, of course you've won something if you're in a lower division, and your skills are first rate, it just makes you look like a right plonker to me.

And they're the one's who do the most of the complaining when they dont get their own way.
Back to top Go down
Q.P.R 23

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 4:00 pm

Must admit it looked 2 footed from behind but still a harsh red.

Its funny i thought it was a backpass but you don't say anything at the time Wink
Our keeper just lost it
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 4:02 pm

It was just an attempt at scoring, same thing I have done week in week out for 13 years. And yeah I don't understand why he went down trying to pick it up!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 6:05 pm

man in black wrote:

and to be fair its been the case for years that as soon as you start naming a ref on here and berating him your post won't see the evening out!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 6:06 pm

anyone know how Star & Garter got on?
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 6:10 pm

Lost 5-2 aet
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 6:22 pm

thanks - just heard it was 4-2 but guess that's irrelevant now!
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 6:34 pm

man in black wrote:

I thought they could be critisused, but you can't question their integrity? Like with fa charges for managers
Back to top Go down
Buster56

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 7:24 pm

Does anyone know the 2 people that got sent off in the Wigston Vs Q.P.R match
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 7:41 pm

[quote="Buster56"]Does anyone know the 2 people that got sent off in the Wigston Vs Q.P.R match[/quot

Dan 'the dirty man' Mitchell was one
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 8:05 pm

the problem with your original post was it was fairly graphic as to the referees ability to able to referee,,,,not just a general criticism like referee was inconsistent and got several decisions wrong,,,,, I think that the way you criticised him was in question because as i said you called his ability to officiate into question and I think that even Mr Ferguson has received letters for saying similar
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 8:30 pm

[quote="Widds"]
Buster56 wrote:
Does anyone know the 2 people that got sent off in the Wigston Vs Q.P.R match[/quot

I would prefer Dan 'Maverick' Mitchell.
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 11:08 pm

[quote="dan_mitchell_WRFC"]
Widds wrote:
Buster56 wrote:
Does anyone know the 2 people that got sent off in the Wigston Vs Q.P.R match[/quot

I would prefer Dan 'Maverick' Mitchell.

I think it was unfair that both boys got sent, when I saw it i thought Dan was well within his right to go for it but his trailing then caught our keeper on the knee and he clearly wasn't happy about it. No punches were thrown so I think the ref could have just shown them both a yellow.

The ref got a couple of decisions wrong today though, including the penalty.... well took though Dan Wink

I must say though you boys were much improved from when we played you earlier in the season, your number 14 looked decent.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 6:16 am

[quote="Widds"]
Buster56 wrote:

Who was the other dirty cheating scumbag?

i jest;
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 10:05 am

MDH 3 - 1 NPE

Was really proud of the lads this week. Missing an entire front line and after a long break it would have been easy to now out to an organised NPE side but the lads that have had to wait on the bench really stepped up and showed some grit.
A phenomenal free kick set us on our way and shortly after great chasing from Dom Page doubled the lead. NPE rallied and steadied the ship and their front line looked dangerous keeping the back line on their toes from start to finish.

Second half against the wind a nice sweeping move saw Barby make it 3 nil before the NPE forward line pressed well and stole the ball off of our defence to grab a well deserves goal. The midfield boys were on form for us and some of the football was genuinely great to see against a side that pressed hard for 90 minutes.

A great cup tie that NPE certainly played their part in and were a credit showing the strength of division 4. Also want to mention the management who it was great to see telling one of their own to pipe down when asking for a red card when the swirling wind saw the keeper slide out the box with the ball in hand with no-one around him. Was a really nice gesture and as I say really good to see.

All the best to NPE in their challenge for the division title
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 11:16 am

Mivan are going up wrote:
Sporting Birstall 2 Mivan 4

A really good game of football today. Birstall dominated possession all game apart from 15 min in the second half. We gave away a blatant penalty found ourselves 1 nil down and Birstall deserved the lead. We then scored a lucky deflected free kick and managed to go in at 1-1. We made a change and put our centre back up top to hold the ball, it worked well. We came out and played some good football. We scored again. Birstall came at us after that and managed to get it back to 2-2 however we replied almost straight the way and personally I think that was a big blow mentally for Birstall. They dominated the possession again and threw the kitchen sink at us, we managed to defend it and got another on the counter attack. Must admit it harsh a d against the run of play. We saw it out and managed to get the points.

I'm very proud of our lads, we didt play well but manages to grind the result out. It was a real battle and the defence held very strong. Birstall have for some real talent and are a very young team. I think they will turn into a strong team!

Also massive credit to Birstall for actually getting the game on.

Totally agree with what mivan are going up has said, birstall dominated the whole game except for the start of the second half, mivan defended very well and also played some good football. It's been the same story with most of our games this season, we have played most teams off the park, but have just lacked that killer strike force. Got a couple of new player just signed on so hopefully that will solve that problem, most off the team are still young lads, but with loads off talent and can only get better and better as the years go on.
Credit to mivan great bunch of lads and really enjoyed the game even though we lost and must say the ref John Farrell was quality.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:20 pm

Bowden 1- 5 global.

No game so went to watch the Bowden boys. Was fairly even game went in 1/1 at half time which was fair I'd say. Second half a global free kick deflected off a Bowden player and into net, that's when game changed and Bowden really let heads drop, they still had two one on ones which they missed. Global then took off there Asian striker who i think was playing his first game off 11 a side, often 10-15 yards offside ( no exaggeration ) and replaced with mort, that's when global improved massively and got 3 goals in 12 minutes. Thought globals little full back looked decent player and they could do with getting there long haired defender into midfield as looked there best player on the ball. Overall global deserved win fair result both teams looked weak in centre mid.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 7:00 pm

Fairfield Dyn 4 - 0 Webbys

Dynamo Scorers

Mitch Warner 3
Adam Tester

Thought we played pretty well yesterday, we were 3 up by half time, all 3 from Mitch, he then came off with a sore leg, Adam Tester scored the second after a fantastic 50 yard pass from Leon Doughty. In all honesty I thought the score line flattered them, we could have quite easily had double figures if we had our shooting boots on. We also had to play Callum Earls in goal due to none of our Goalies having played the required number of games.

Hopefully we can add a trophy in our first year as a club, we are very much looking forward to going to holmes park for the final.

Gotta say the webbies players are a good bunch and they worked hard all game, looking forward to playing them again.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 7:07 pm

Hot punters.
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 7:24 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
MDH 3 - 1 NPE

Was really proud of the lads this week. Missing an entire front line and after a long break it would have been easy to now out to an organised NPE side but the lads that have had to wait on the bench really stepped up and showed some grit.
A phenomenal free kick set us on our way and shortly after great chasing from Dom Page doubled the lead. NPE rallied and steadied the ship and their front line looked dangerous keeping the back line on their toes from start to finish.

Second half against the wind a nice sweeping move saw Barby make it 3 nil before the NPE forward line pressed well and stole the ball off of our defence to grab a well deserves goal. The midfield boys were on form for us and some of the football was genuinely great to see against a side that pressed hard for 90 minutes.

A great cup tie that NPE certainly played their part in and were a credit showing the strength of division 4. Also want to mention the management who it was great to see telling one of their own to pipe down when asking for a red card when the swirling wind saw the keeper slide out the box with the ball in hand with no-one around him. Was a really nice gesture and as I say really good to see.

All the best to NPE in their challenge for the division title

Cheers buddy, u lot seemed a good bunch. We were missing both our centre halfs which didn't make things easy with the early Injurys we got but u def deserved the win. Good team, good look for the next round.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2013, 3:29 pm

Can easily see a double promotion for Fairfield Dynamo Wink

Would also like to add that you could have got special dispensation to play your goalkeeper even if he hadn't played the required games but that only applies to goalies for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 3 February   Banter - 3 February Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - 3 February
Page 1 of 1