Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 13 February

Go down 
+33
mowmacre fc
Coley21
Paulo
MISFIT
Vintage 9
exact
Linkin Ji Sung Park
THE MAGICIAN
Joey Barton
scouse1
LoneRanger38
EJT09
bpmsmurf
spartano1
gattuso
Rusty Nuts
Skeems
saff lounge
browny15lfc
NKBear
Jim royle
dezza
sean callaghan
Plough new boy
The Inter Mivan Man
L.K.F.C
Minty
Number1
NKBomber
Hellboy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
spartamoshdock
Gordon
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter for Sunday 13 February Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 8:28 am

Anything to talk about today?
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 10:31 am

Perrin Rangers v SPARTA MOSHDOCK - Postponed THIS MORNING by Perrin as they couldn't get a team together.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 12:39 pm

Wigston Rangers 6 - 2 HPR,
Good second half performance for once, 1-1 at half time. Was a good game, good luck to Hood Park for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 12:40 pm

Played phoenix we won 6-3 in tough conditions. Neither team at their best. Good set of lads.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 12:41 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Good second half performance for once, 1-1 at half time. Was a good game, good luck to Hood Park for the rest of the season.

a hat-trick in this weather? i thought you'd have been more worried about your hair Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 12:42 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Played phoenix we won 6-3 in tough conditions. Neither team at their best. Good set of lads.

Laughing 3 goals again? disgusting....lets blame the weather.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 12:45 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

a hat-trick in this weather? i thought you'd have been more worried about your hair Wink

I was terribly concerned, I feel alot like a wet dog at this moment in time. But yeah was a nice hat trick aswell Wink
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 12:48 pm

NPE 1-4 North Kilworth
Got ourselves back In the title hunt today.
The ever influential Richard (raging bull) Brown notching twice. He had to go off in the second half with a groin strain. If it keeps him for any period of time we'll definitely still be playing division 6 football next season!
Good win all the same!
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 1:01 pm

Sporting swapo 1 - 5 harb hotshots

A great team performance today all round, just wish we could turn up and play like this every week, great hat trick from matty and awsome performances by grant and Joe Horner, for a change we played as a team and not individuals. Swapo
Were poor but a great bunch and good banter throughout. Watch out div 6 were back!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 1:10 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

before this thread gets the NRI treatment, i May have been at fault for one goal!
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 1:46 pm

lost 9-1. played a 4-4-0 formation. bad times.
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 2:07 pm

MDH Knights 8:2 EFC
Crackin return to form from the lads today, in fairness just faster all over the field.
Brilliant games from todd canham and andy sparrow but all the boys looked up for it and apart from the 2 minuters we went to sleep and let them score 2 soft goals it was a really composed performance. Kormska taking 2 points off of Oadby really opens it up again!
Back to top Go down
The Inter Mivan Man

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 2:12 pm

Inter Mivan 1-3 Magna Town

No one saw a result this close. Inter took the lead through a screamer and Magna leveled 2 mins later with an equally good goal. The game was 50-50 then Magna took the lead just before half time with a goal from a set piece which I just couldn't get too. Second half we dug deep and would not let Magna rest, they tested me on a number of occasions and I even suprised myself with some saves, but our lads made it hard from them not giving them time on the ball. 5 mins to go we put a header over the bar from a corner. Last kick off the game Magna made it 3-1 with a goal from a good break. Great game to be apart of hopefully we showed are good enough for one win this season! Very proud of our lads today
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 2:12 pm

Bowden 6 sporting 0

Much better performance than last week. Barby Mcdougal and coles especially good. Looking forward to kilworth next week, should be a cracker.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 2:25 pm

The Inter Mivan Man wrote:
Inter Mivan 1-3 Magna Town

No one saw a result this close. Inter took the lead through a screamer and Magna leveled 2 mins later with an equally good goal. The game was 50-50 then Magna took the lead just before half time with a goal from a set piece which I just couldn't get too. Second half we dug deep and would not let Magna rest, they tested me on a number of occasions and I even suprised myself with some saves, but our lads made it hard from them not giving them time on the ball. 5 mins to go we put a header over the bar from a corner. Last kick off the game Magna made it 3-1 with a goal from a good break. Great game to be apart of hopefully we showed are good enough for one win this season! Very proud of our lads today

well done mate although a loss you boys should take something from that magna are a good side and you boys must have made it hard keep up the good work and maybe that win will come you boys have nothing to lose but all still to gain good set of lads you must have turning up week in week out.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 2:52 pm

Sporting highcross 2 v 3 white lion

First of all a positive......squad of 17 today on a wet feb morning is quality!! To be fair this was always going to be a game where we had a laugh, we played our keeper upfront,leftback and left winger both had spells in goal, striker at centre back and so on and so forth.

As for the game quite interesting had 3 players sent off, 2 for scuffling with each other scratch and the other as he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut when the ref as gave a decision....so that's us folding then as we'll be bankrupt......lol

Goal scorers stefan stapleton and louis finney-neckles
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 2:57 pm

Another NRI win today! Very scrappy very disjointed but 3 points all the same! Hope to keep the train rolling through the 2nd half of the season!
Back to top Go down
NKBear

NKBear

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 3:02 pm

NKBomber wrote:
NPE 1-4 North Kilworth
The ever influential Richard (raging bull) Brown notching twice. He had to go off in the second half with a groin strain. If it keeps him for any period of time we'll definitely still be playing division 6 football next season!
Good win all the same!

Not much raging from the bull this morning in New Parks, he must have forgotten his pills!!
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 3:31 pm

NKBear wrote:
NKBomber wrote:
NPE 1-4 North Kilworth
Good win all the same!

Not much raging from the bull this morning in New Parks, he must have forgotten his pills!!

Gordon was the ref! So wouldn't have got away with any temper today. Left it to Jed to wind their big man up. Also.. Went off with a pulled calf, not groin.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 4:03 pm

looks like the best defensive record has left the bakers arms today had only conceeded 14 we put half that past them today lol sorry it just needed saying still shocked myself so others must be no one seen this coming from the predictions
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 4:10 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
looks like the best defensive record has left the bakers arms today had only conceeded 14 we put half that past them today lol sorry it just needed saying still shocked myself so others must be no one seen this coming from the predictions

Beat defensive record gone fair play although there scoring record is pretty poor to match!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 4:15 pm

Some crazy results today, heard Sparta won 10-0 as well, against Superfly, wondering if the new lads they got in didnt turn up? Be interested to hear from Joey Baton/Spartano
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 4:17 pm

cant believe that we gave carnabys a 3 goal start, 2 big defensive errors again, we should have had 2 ourselves before we did finally score just before half time, even at 3-0 down i was thinking that if we woke up we would win the game as you could see that we were the better team, we got 1 just before half time and nearly scored again, anyway 2nd half we got ourselves on top, had a goal disallowed that was never offside, but to be fair to carnabys they missed a big chance to go 4-2 up, we got to 3-3 without about 15 left, had a few chances to win it but 1 was an absolute sitter and i dont know how anyone could put a chance like that wide, it was so easy my grandmas pet budgie would have scored it. all in all lounge dominated the game but defensive frailties just wont go away and they bit us on the bumb today i dont think we will be winning the league as we just let teams score and you cant just rely on outscoring teams every week
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 4:39 pm

AFC Hurricanes 1-8 Magna 73 Rangers

Playing against lower league opposition and what happens................a full squad turns up!

Hurricanes only had 10 and we completely dominated from start to finish, I have to say we showed a complete lack of respect to the opposition 2nd half and if anyone from the Hurricanes squad comes on the forum and reads this then please accept my apology.

If we had stayed concentrated and been ruthless then we could have hit 14 or 15 today but we chose to be disrespectful instead.

For the record Kirk Holland got 2, Iain Gray hit a cross which went in, Chris Keeling also scored 2, capitalising on a mistake by the keeper for one and drilling one in from about a yard out, Ryan Ogden scored a good one on one, Phil Howard with a penalty after a handball on the line and Steve Oliff scored a volley.

Well annoyed i let one in the last minute...........nutmegged as well!!

Ah well from one extreme to the other, Scrappy next week bounce Can not wait
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 4:40 pm

Also Results, Tables and scorers updated for Prem, Div 1, Div 4 and Arthur Moore Cup

Match Report available soon
Back to top Go down
Rusty Nuts

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 4:43 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Playing against lower league opposition and what happens................a full squad turns up!

Hurricanes only had 10 and we completely dominated from start to finish, I have to say we showed a complete lack of respect to the opposition 2nd half and if anyone from the Hurricanes squad comes on the forum and reads this then please accept my apology.

If we had stayed concentrated and been ruthless then we could have hit 14 or 15 today but we chose to be disrespectful instead.

For the record Kirk Holland got 2, Iain Gray hit a cross which went in, Chris Keeling also scored 2, capitalising on a mistake by the keeper for one and drilling one in from about a yard out, Ryan Ogden scored a good one on one, Phil Howard with a penalty after a handball on the line and Steve Oliff scored a volley.

Haha dont worry about it kev most of us had a laugh!!

but yeah 10 men all game was tough!! the only time i let ogden out my pocket he scores!!

So tell me did the ball cross the line when u slid out on the 18 yards???
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 5:03 pm

Nri 6 - 3 phoenix 3

Our worse performance this season today went in at half time 3-1 up but didnt deserve to be in front, but we managed to get 3 points, pushing in the second half, with 3 players still to come back i think we are looking good at the minute for a top 3 finish.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 5:08 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

kev this is the result i wanted from you lol i didnt want to win our group hence our much changed team, saw you needed to make up a 9 goal goal difference and was praying you could do it.

just wanted to play away from home. nice easy ties for both of us then in the next round lol
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 5:12 pm

sparta parva 10-0 superfly

henfrey 3
s.riley
murphy 2
hyatt
welsh
towers
wilks

by far our best performance of the season with full team out, we just didnt give superfly a chance to play today we performed v.well for the whole 90 mins a first for us this season
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 5:24 pm

Quote :
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Ah well from one extreme to the other, Scrappy next week Can not wait

but yeah 10 men all game was tough!! the only time i let ogden out my pocket he scores!!

No point in lying about it but I think the whole ball had not crossed the line, it was definately close tho and Al could have gave it, i think what made it worse is that from my class distribution we scored.

Dezza, thats match fixing lol, we knew it didnt matter either way as Advance or Scrappy are a tough as each other, we were slightly leaning towards a pref for Advance but its Scrappy at home and we ran them close before so we will give it our best, then its Moshdock or GT in the semi if we somehow get past Scrappy
Back to top Go down
bpmsmurf

bpmsmurf

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 5:29 pm

Niffy Rangers A 1 FC Kibworth 3 Bouncebackability
Tom Bradley-Smith (2)
Lee Barton (1)
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 5:38 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Ah well from one extreme to the other, Scrappy next week Can not wait

No point in lying about it but I think the whole ball had not crossed the line, it was definately close tho and Al could have gave it, i think what made it worse is that from my class distribution we scored.

Dezza, thats match fixing lol, we knew it didnt matter either way as Advance or Scrappy are a tough as each other, we were slightly leaning towards a pref for Advance but its Scrappy at home and we ran them close before so we will give it our best, then its Moshdock or GT in the semi if we somehow get past Scrappy

not match fixing haha yeah its not cos either would be an easier game than the other we just wanted an away game as its closer to us than our ground lol
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 5:49 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
Bowden 6 sporting 0

Much better performance than last week. Barby Mcdougal and coles especially good. Looking forward to kilworth next week, should be a cracker.

What about that tactical sub? I believe it was 10 seconds from coming onto the pitch and putting the ball in the back of the net lol!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 6:10 pm

gattuso wrote:
Nri 6 - 3 phoenix 3

Our worse performance this season today went in at half time 3-1 up but didnt deserve to be in front, but we managed to get 3 points, pushing in the second half, with 3 players still to come back i think we are looking good at the minute for a top 3 finish.
Denty top
3 sorry mate we goin all the way nri 1st place
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 6:48 pm

Long way to go. Unfortunately i would be surprised if Scouse was back that soon denty. Hope he is. Giving it everything and delighted to have pulled back a massive points deficit from before Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 6:52 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

before this thread gets the NRI treatment, i May have been at fault for one goal!

Thanks a lot for your clear explanation Smilemay have/might have/ could have............ Basketball
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 6:54 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

I was terribly concerned, I feel alot like a wet dog at this moment in time. But yeah was a nice hat trick aswell Wink

I'd wear my pick dress, if it meant i'd score a hat-trick.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 6:57 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Long way to go. Unfortunately i would be surprised if Scouse was back that soon denty. Hope he is. Giving it everything and delighted to have pulled back a massive points deficit from before Christmas.

Sign of a good team, still picking up 3 point when we play badly... widds did let in a clanger today but held his hand up to it and even got an assist today
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 6:59 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

Whats his injury?
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:00 pm

Being from Liverpool! Oh sorry I thought u said disability!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 13 February
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next