Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!

Go down 
+11
FcCoL_Curt#16
CSKA17
LK_United
Ricky_Bobby
The Plough
Stancollymore
dave ash
Plough new boy
CSKA19Carnabys
allen654
bulwellian
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Empty
PostSubject: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 12:24 pm

Assuming the games will not be off due to this great weather....NOT!! Sad

Blaby United, Sunday 2 V 6 CFA
Countesthorpe United 1 V 4 FC City of Leicester
Friar Lane 2 V 4 CSKA Sporting
The Plough, Wigston 2 V 4 CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves
Wigston Fields ? V ? North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves

Hoping for a closer game this time against NKR, as last time unavailable to play!! Hopes this doesn't affect the dynamics of our team too much!! lol!
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 1:01 pm

Could pretty much say ours will be off. Snow doesn't seem to be clearing off the playing fields. But will see what the school says about it.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 1:25 pm

Haven't played the plough myself. Seems like it will be a tough game against a team in a similar position to ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 5:35 pm

Blaby 2- 5 cfa. Cfa routine win.

Countersthorpe 2-4 fccol. Fccol form team in league at moment.

Frair lane 3-2 Cska sporting. Fancy a upset here.

Wigston fields 0-5 kilworth. One way traffic here.

Plough 4-2 Cska. We're in form, Cska are struggling at minute, we should come out on top. Ps. It's the 43 u want boys if planning on using ur free bus pass.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 5:45 pm

Blaby 2- 4 CFA

Countersthorpe 2 - 5 FCCOL.

Frair lane 1 - 3 Cska sporting

Wigston fields 2-5 kilworth

Plough ? - ? Cska

Current league form says we should edge this one,Don't know where this struggling bits coming from we have lost 1 game in the last 6 and that was against a division 5 team and in the Last 4 league games we are unbeaten where the Plough have lost one of four, but league form doesn't always mean anything. Don't need a bus pass i will get my chaufer to drop me off.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 6:38 pm

Haha Dave quality. To be fair though we are stuttering, winning 3-2 away at friar lane just isn't good enough. A 5-2 smashing of CSKA sporting in the previous league game just isn't on either. Maybe we can return to form this week but I do find it slightly disrespectful that hes suggesting they'll put four past our defence. Talbot they aint
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 6:45 pm

CSKA I feel you will be far too good for the Plough if you play as solid as you did when we played you in October. I feel you'll with goals to spare!!
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 6:50 pm

Blaby 3-3 cfa I think on there pitch they might get a draw as it could be hard going for cfa glad we played them when the ground wasn't heavy

Countesthorpe 3-6 fccol with twinkle toes Mitch in their side countesthorpe will always score it's just the snivelling little rat that likes to try and do to footed challenges then start crying when u go after him that let's them down but anyway not played FCCOL yet but they seem on top of there game at mo so a win for them

Friar lane 1-6 cska sporting. Sporting have a good midfield wingers but lack a clinical striker, they brought the number 12 on against us 2nd half and looked brilliant but he couldn't hit a barn door. Friar lane just give up to easy

Wigston fields?-? Nksr. Great bunch of lads that know our team well as with friendlys this is the 4th time we've played them. Some good players in there but just had a bad end to the year but still the best team we've played by a mile so can't predict this one

Plough 2-5 ccr if there's an excuse the plough will use it rather than just get on with it and when we played them they just started with the silly tackles then moaned about us on the forum.
Ccr will be to good for them

We've just played our 10th game so o the team we've played this is my best 11 of the teams we've played I don't know many names sorry so if u can fill them in great

GK wigston fields I think his names dan

Rb the lad from blaby
Cb wigston fields lad that wears gloves in August
Cb cska sporting the lad with dark hair was strong and good with ball
Lb the plough a little lad got up and bak well
Cm wigston fields chris Weston
Cm countesthorpe Mitch creighton best player in the league apart from my lads obviously haha
Cm cska sporting number 17 good on the ball and always looked to use it
Rf wigston fields little Chinese looking lad very quick and direct
Lf sporting again don't know his name but he looked very good on Sunday
Cf blaby the lad with the dreads first 20 I thought he tore us to shreds then after they went 2-0 they stopped playing to him so we won 6-2

Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 7:42 pm

Ha ha. Is it pick on the plough day. We will smash the Chelsea pensioners no problem. No excuses. Or silly tackles. And we will beat the Nkr pot hunters on there turf.
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 7:58 pm

Would u like a wager on our game then deano
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 8:13 pm

Blaby 0-6 CFA. Easy win for CFA, blaby are poor lol

Countersthorpe 2-3 FCCOL. Close game FCCOL to edge it

Frair lane 2 - 2 Cska sporting. Not played sporting but fancy a draw here

Wigston fields 0-10 kilworth. Kilworth far to good for this div, defo pothunters that still moan when there winning, sad times for Sunday football

Plough ? - ? Cska. Not sure about this with the mighty Dave ash playing, he's good enough to beat us on his own lol, it's just the others he plays with bringing him down lol
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 8:33 pm

I think if the plough where in a league on there own they'd still moan about something. Look forward to turning them over at our place I just hope the pitch is good as I can see an easy 20 goals against those donkeys
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 8:40 pm

You are 100% right there, we would be moaning that we had no one to play. Ha ha doughnut
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 8:54 pm

Ill put my house on it !!
Back to top Go down
Ricky_Bobby

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:45 pm

Blaby 2-2 cfa.
Think this will be alot closer than people think.

countersthorpe 0-3 fccol.
Played both of these countersthorpe wont bother fccol at all i dont think, only played fccol once in the cup but good bunch of lads and close game which saw them just come out on top. fccol looking like the team in form at the min aswell.

friar lane 1-3 cska sporting
Only played friar lane so going on league positions and seeing sportings results think sporting will be to strong for friar lane in this one.

Wigston fields 1-4 North Kilworth res
Not played Wigston yet so even after some pretty harsh comments from mr collymore going with nkr to come out on top in this one.

Plough ?-? cska
Game of two halfs last time we played first half seeing us go 3 up and looking in control only for cska to come out in the second half and dominate for 45 mins but just could'ent find the goals. looking forward to this game think it will be a good one, always nice to see Mr ash aswell

Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:24 pm

Just a bit of banter mate got nothing against the plough lads in all honesty
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:58 pm

It's only banter Very Happy People get to stressed these days. Peace
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 7:51 am

Lets face it will any games be on this week anyway?
I fear a fixture backlog where teams may surprise another due to the number of games needing to be played later on in the season.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 9:43 am

Looking doubtful. Only Wednesday though. I'd rather have the points then games in hand as midweek games can seriously weeken team and way things are going we are going to have quite a few
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 10:32 am

Yea with more snow predicted and being this cold it's very doubtful any will be on. Well we only have 9 games left so hopefully won't affect us too much.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 12:51 pm

We have 10 left. If the game were to be played today Ploughnewboy would it be on? If not then theres little chance of it going ahead by Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Ricky_Bobby

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 1:27 pm

Sorry Mr collymore posted it in the wrong forum was looking for the moaning and excuses room lol!

but while I'm here I would like to put deanos house on us beating nkr aswell Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 2:13 pm

Blaby United, Sunday P V P CFA
Countesthorpe United P V P FC City of Leicester
Friar Lane P V P CSKA Sporting
The Plough, Wigston P V P CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves
Wigston Fields P V P North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves

I reckon I will get 5/5

(sorry boys, could not resist...)
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 2:18 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
Blaby United, Sunday P V P CFA
Countesthorpe United P V P FC City of Leicester
Friar Lane P V P CSKA Sporting
The Plough, Wigston P V P CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves
Wigston Fields P V P North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves

I reckon I will get 5/5

(sorry boys, could not resist...)

Not far off!! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 7:16 pm

The Plough P v P cska carnabys res - Glad really as this sort of ground spoils our free flowing passing game. Lol
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 7:23 pm

How come its been called off so early???? I know it was highly unlikely to go ahead but were closer to last weeks game than this weeks!!! Very Happy

Good for me as I was missing the game anyway!!
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 7:31 pm

It's off because we can't get a team, and I don't think is fair that your team should have to listen to us moaning for 90 mins ha ha ha. No the council said they checked it earlier and it was frozen, and it is going to snow on Friday, so won't be thawed out
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 7:42 pm

Feel Guthos pitch will go the same way. I hope so as I was unavailable for this week, so I may get another crack at NKR in the future.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 8:09 pm

It's good for us too as we are missing our midfield lynchpin Collis Smith. Hopefully this weather doesn't last another week need a game soon. Look forward to meeting the plough eventually.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 8:12 pm

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:
It's good for us too as we are missing our midfield lynchpin Collis Smith. Hopefully this weather doesn't last another week need a game soon. Look forward to meeting the plough eventually.

The Plough like games being postponed.........at least 3 times off v WF. Can't remember Collis playing the full game v us, has he cemented his place in the midfield now?
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 8:17 pm

bulwellian wrote:
CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

The Plough like games being postponed.........at least 3 times off v WF. Can't remember Collis playing the full game v us, has he cemented his place in the midfield now?

Think I played 90 mins v you.... Leave myself out quite a lot though, not even good enough to get in my own team!!!!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 8:25 pm

I must have been dreaming, remember you being on at the end. I must have been working too hard up front to look at the midfield....resting 2nd half after playing wide first half.
It is often better to see the play when on the sidelines........are you a good lino then!! lol!
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 8:44 pm

bulwellian wrote:
I must have been dreaming, remember you being on at the end. I must have been working too hard up front to look at the midfield....resting 2nd half after playing wide first half.
It is often better to see the play when on the sidelines........are you a good lino then!! lol!

Can't remember much about that game tbh, apart from the final whistle!! Yeah, good lino, or I ought to be with my experience!"!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 8:50 pm

Yeah thats the sad thing about the game, after the whistle blew. It was a shame as it was most enjoyable game I have had this season so far!! Apart from Sunday when I scored!!
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 8:56 pm

I won't happen again I assure you. We are certainly not that kind of club. Looking forward to playing you guys again, felt we underperformed at our place and hope we can get revenge at your place, maybe im not giving you enough credit for stopping us play though. we seem to play ourselves into form, then have a load of free weeks and have to start all over again!!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 8:57 pm

Rubbish. Would have been a good time to play carnabys as struggling bit at moment, and were smoking.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 9:06 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
Rubbish. Would have been a good time to play carnabys as struggling bit at moment, and were smoking.

Stroke of luck for us then Wink
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 9:26 pm

bulwellian wrote:
CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

He's the boss he does what he wants! Haha. He scored and mom last week and then off on his honeymoon on Saturday but at this rate he won't miss any games at all!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 9:28 pm

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:
bulwellian wrote:
CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

He's the boss he does what he wants! Haha. He scored and mom last week and then off on his honeymoon on Saturday but at this rate he won't miss any games at all!

He'd planned this weather all along!! Looking forward to the return as will be another tight hard fought game!
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 9:29 pm

Alright, enough now, all getting a bit personal. Do I not get any privacy?!?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!   Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 7 January 20th - weather permitting!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next