Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

The most over-rated player.!!

Go down 
+29
Pretty Boy
gonzo
Liam.. no.1
simplesimon
super polska
gattuso
pot hunter
Dodgy
EcstasyFC
Pete Mourinho
ben
Hellboy
phil_brown
shearer
fozzi
dee_aitcho
Vintage 9
Duane
Lodge
Gaz Throops Manager
hoof merchant
Snake hips
Polska legend II
Gifford
riley
enogel
Jean Claude Van Damme
The Rock
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 5:58 pm

he is scarily sad lol SOZ SHEARER who the f**K are u anyway
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:43 am

To be fair, Gifford is one of the best finishers I have seen, give him half a chance and its very likely he will stick it in the net. All you can ask from a striker really. Goalscoring record doesn't lie either.

Not seen Verrall play, but he must have a decent record too.
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:00 pm

gifford relies on the goal area being bobbly so when he scuffs hes 8 out off 10 shots they go in,,,
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:03 pm

im actually gunna be playing right back against u soon i might ask if i can play centre half i can bring a cigar with me then.!!!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:13 pm

ha ha who you play for then reject make sure u let me know who u are i will play through u should be a laugh
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:56 pm

Lodge wrote:
And he did score five against a pretty decent Anstey Swifts side last season. Their in a higher division aren't they? I think he got a double aginst Hurricanes (Div 1) in the cup this year and five against LM United in Div Three too. Nice to see my nephew bagged against you today Gaz!!

Agree Lodge he is quality....but bigging up the fact he scored 5 against our defence to firm up your argument ain't going to help.....we were gash against you, even I could have scored against us that day!!!!
Back to top Go down
enogel

enogel

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:58 pm

A THURNBY LODGE PLAYER A FEW YEARS BACK cheers
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:58 pm

look bottom line is its sunday league football i enjoy it never make myself out to be anything special just get stuck in and hope for the best, bout time a new topic got started as the only person carrying it on is that shearer dick boring lad to say the least
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:00 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:00 pm

enogel wrote:
A THURNBY LODGE PLAYER A FEW YEARS BACK cheers

who then cheers
Back to top Go down
EcstasyFC

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:05 pm

shearer wrote:
great scoring goals in shite div against fat defenders.

Oooh your words cut me deep. I am not fat. You cheeky little stirrer.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 2:06 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 6:33 pm

its all fun boys join in gifford loves it really getting loads off attention here Very Happy

hey LM SEC u played in that game giff scored 5 tell me about his goals please was he really a drogba that day or im i right was it a bobbly pitch and are u fat!!!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:19 am

i feel popular least some people said i was half decent cheers
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 6:34 pm

Gifford wrote:
look bottom line is its sunday league football i enjoy it never make myself out to be anything special just get stuck in and hope for the best, bout time a new topic got started as the only person carrying it on is that shearer dick boring lad to say the least

Giff, don't bite about it, I've had the same thing said to me over the years because I was just playing with my mates and was told i wouldn't hack it in the Prem, my only regret is I didn't play in the Prem sooner as as daft as it sounds you'll get bored scoring 40-50 goals a year, but if you are happy doing it, then carry on

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pot hunter

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 6:54 pm

You are still crap dodgy you couldn't hack it at the mighty desborough so gone licking squirrel faces arse at friar lane again. Couldn't hit a barn door the last couple of weeks, bet don't score sunday either ginger!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 6:56 pm

i play against daz when he was at field boxmore and i thought he was a top player back then, even though he did about snap my leg lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 7:06 pm

Gifford wrote:

good player, stats don't lie. you don't score the amount of goals u do without being good. So, you at Wembley Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 7:07 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Gifford wrote:

Giff, don't bite about it, I've had the same thing said to me over the years because I was just playing with my mates and was told i wouldn't hack it in the Prem, my only regret is I didn't play in the Prem sooner as as daft as it sounds you'll get bored scoring 40-50 goals a year, but if you are happy doing it, then carry on

who on earth told u you wouldn't hack the Premier? Even Benitez has more managerial intelligence than that!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 7:11 pm

Shearer, you clearly have not played on our pitch or certainly not at the start of the season.....I spend most the game looking for bobblesall game to blame for poor touch without success.....Drogba maybe not but more than capable of playing at a higher standard!!!!

p.s i'm not fat!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:11 pm

pot hunter wrote:
You are still crap dodgy you couldn't hack it at the mighty desborough so gone licking squirrel faces arse at friar lane again. Couldn't hit a barn door the last couple of weeks, bet don't score sunday either ginger!

I love you Wink

although must be the only midfielder not get on the scoresheet this season, even 1 lad got 3 on his debut Laughing and can you even remember what colour your hair was

Last edited by Dodgy on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:12 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Gifford wrote:

yeah ditto this....I got told I couldnt cut it at a higher level..... wish I had managed to prove tyhem wrong Sad
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 11:05 pm

lol very true i dont play for glory i play with my mates and i would enjoy it just as much if i scored 10 in a season to be honest cheers
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 11:07 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Gifford wrote:

good player, stats don't lie. you don't score the amount of goals u do without being good. So, you at Wembley Sunday?

i wish tickets like gold dust will be tuning in on sky hd with brandy and b&h silver feeling very nervous UP THE VILLA Cool
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 12:00 am

Im going and Im a city fan....... don't you just love free gold dust Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:14 am

super polska wrote:
Dodgy wrote:
Gifford wrote:

yeah ditto this....I got told I couldnt cut it at a higher level..... wish I had managed to prove tyhem wrong Sad

Sleep
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 8:08 pm

somebody wants an autograph!!!!!

whats your address? I'll post you one.
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:20 am

gifford n wheeler goalscorers end of !get the ball in the box theyll bag. goal charts dont lie......stu verral quality
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:28 am

Well said. Could not agree more
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Liam.. no.1

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:58 am

Neither of them bagged against me though Very Happy haha.. i know Stu from saturdays quality player!! and Giff for all his hard work he puts in on the pitch gets the results.. Stats prove that!
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:45 am

how has this turned into "lets all tallk about gifford" at the end of the day he is just another tubby forward who scores goals in the lower leagues.
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:48 am

Tubby? poor. Was does that make me??!!
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:50 am

ugly
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:52 am

Like your Mum
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:56 am

mum jokes? is that really the best you can do? i could stick a computer in a room full of chimps and they could do better than that. come on lodge up your game.
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:56 am

Calling Skinny Giff tubby is the best you can do??!! Ta ta
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 12:00 pm

and again Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 7:46 pm

to be fair preston i do weigh 14 stone but i can assure u there is no fat just remember muscle weighs more than fat Cool
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 8:03 pm

yeah wheeler was called tubby too but moved up to the prem with anstey and was leading scorer in the prem and has carried on where he left off ...thats after missing the first month.gifford will score as the humbo boys progress up the leagues.danny macnulty was never the slimest but he knew where the ole onion bag was too.instinct
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 10:18 pm

Someone with a brain. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most over-rated player.!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next