Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

The most over-rated player.!!

Go down 
+29
Pretty Boy
gonzo
Liam.. no.1
simplesimon
super polska
gattuso
pot hunter
Dodgy
EcstasyFC
Pete Mourinho
ben
Hellboy
phil_brown
shearer
fozzi
dee_aitcho
Vintage 9
Duane
Lodge
Gaz Throops Manager
hoof merchant
Snake hips
Polska legend II
Gifford
riley
enogel
Jean Claude Van Damme
The Rock
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Rock

The Rock

The most over-rated player.!! Empty
PostSubject: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 10:17 am

As the topic says, who is the most over rated player you have played against, you know, the one who you have heard is brilliant then turned out he is no better then Igor Biscan or Francis Jeffers.
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 10:31 am

Would have said Riley at magna bu ti dont think he has ever been rated so will go with Liam Dent of Sporting Wigston. Seen him play twice this year and in both been very very poor
Back to top Go down
enogel

enogel

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:27 am

a FEW SPORTING WIGSTON PLAYERS BLOW THE OWN TRUMPETS, COULDN'T DECIDE. Wink
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 12:58 pm

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote:
Would have said Riley at magna bu ti dont think he has ever been rated so will go with Liam Dent of Sporting Wigston. Seen him play twice this year and in both been very very poor
Razz
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 6:59 pm

me lol!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 7:01 pm

the stats don't agree with you!
Back to top Go down
Snake hips

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 11:55 am

james miller blags his way in decents teams every season somehow
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 1:40 pm

who's he with now?
Back to top Go down
hoof merchant

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 3:42 pm

bardon hill
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 9:09 pm

got to be gifford and verrell both over rated and didnt cause us no problems at all, woz worried before the kick of but not after the first whistle
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 9:19 pm

Interesting. I think they are two of the best strikers outside of the Prem. Their stats from last season and this also suggests that
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 10:24 pm

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote:

Have to echo that Jean Claude,..!
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 1:35 am

lodge mr gifford against us woz no where to be seen, he didnt look nothing special to me, our forwards defo class above him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 10:51 am

fozzi from ac. loves to talk it up but can he back up his words with a performance???
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 11:37 am

enogel wrote:
a FEW SPORTING WIGSTON PLAYERS BLOW THE OWN TRUMPETS, COULDN'T DECIDE. Wink
I don't recall any trumpet blowing,name and shame and back up with facts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 11:39 am

Gaz Great Wigston Manager wrote:
got to be gifford and verrell both over rated and didnt cause us no problems at all, woz worried before the kick of but not after the first whistle
Both quality players in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 1:00 pm

lodge mr gifford against us woz no where to be seen, he didnt look nothing special to me, our forwards defo class above him

to be fair no one in your team really looked special u just got us on a bad day lucky if you ask me
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 2:17 pm

wafc wrote:
fozzi from ac. loves to talk it up but can he back up his words with a performance???

Not sure any one has ever bigged him up as a brilliant player, its all banter!!!
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 3:12 pm

Just one game Gaz against a solid defence. His 84 goals in a season and a half speaks volumes for me. Verrell is also very good and his performances for Kirby Muxloe in a very good league shows that too. Just my opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 4:16 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
wafc wrote:

Not sure any one has ever bigged him up as a brilliant player, its all banter!!!

that was a bit of bait for me old mucker fozzi, didnt think you would have a bite too dee Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 4:21 pm

i wouldnt say either of these guys were overrated myself, verral and giff must be doing something right with the amount of goals they get every season. id certainly be happy if either of them wanted to join my lot. ( need a new lino Laughing )
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 4:25 pm

Maybe Gaz can sign Vez when "willows fold"
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 4:34 pm

Willows fold?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 4:45 pm

thats the talk if we believe gaz's information! hope its all crap though as i dont want them dropping out to give people the chance to say if we win our league then it only happened because they folded!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 6:39 pm

Lodge wrote:
Just one game Gaz against a solid defence. His 84 goals in a season and a half speaks volumes for me. Verrell is also very good and his performances for Kirby Muxloe in a very good league shows that too. Just my opinion

Well spotted i knew i would get mentioned just because i dont do any fancy tricks i go for goal end of not a bad run for first one and a half seaons of football since i was a kid
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 6:40 pm

and to be honest Verral is quality no denying that at all
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 6:42 pm

wafc wrote:

First of all its Sir Fozzi To You.

Secondly iv just watched flash gordon so im well up for a performance tomoz.

FOZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 9:40 pm

mr gifford we got ur team on a bad day we were lucky pmsl, how lucky can we be 7-1 ermmmmm ye very lucky
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 10:19 pm

mr gifford we got ur team on a bad day we were lucky pmsl, how lucky can we be 7-1 ermmmmm ye very lucky
It was never a 7-1 game. We could have been 3 or 4-1 up at hlaf time had we not hit the woodwork twice and had no luck. 3 or 4-1 to you would have been a more fairer result
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 2:07 pm

well verrell can bag goals and gifford is a spag in front off goal useless never any good in higher div, verrell is good enought
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 2:18 pm

shearer wrote:

well verrell can bag goals and gifford is a spag in front off goal useless never any good in higher div, verrell is good enought

ha ha like it cheers
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 2:25 pm

Liam Dent. Would NOT get in my Hull team!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:08 pm

shearer wrote:

The 'spag' got another trick today. Only 87 goals in less than 50 games. You're right Shearer. He's useless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:31 pm

what you need to bear in mind lodge is that shearer is a bit of a clown who likes to jump on bandwagons!

although if you dont want that spag il stick 7 in for him Wink
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:45 pm

well div 4 u wud score goals, we will see how good he is when and if you get into a higher division
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:59 pm

everyone said changing from 5 to 4 would be to muh for me one step at a time not doing to bad so do one
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 4:08 pm

And he did score five against a pretty decent Anstey Swifts side last season. Their in a higher division aren't they? I think he got a double aginst Hurricanes (Div 1) in the cup this year and five against LM United in Div Three too. Nice to see my nephew bagged against you today Gaz!!
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 4:23 pm

great scoring goals in shite div against fat defenders.
maybe he scored last season against a prem side but shows u how good they wer they aint around nowdays!!!
ok lets hope mr gifford is playing in the premier div next season or div 1... and see if he can bag more than likes off goodman wheeler and others boys who are up in goal scorers.
and ill take everything back !!! love u gifford!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 4:40 pm

well div 4 u wud score goals, we will see how good he is when and if you get into a higher division

Loving your work on here big Gaz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 4:50 pm

Lodge wrote:
Interesting. I think they are two of the best strikers outside of the Prem. Their stats from last season and this also suggests that
well Giff will be playing Division Three all being well!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most over-rated player.!!   The most over-rated player.!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most over-rated player.!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next