Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Looking for new player

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mat-92

Looking for new player Empty
PostSubject: Looking for new player   Looking for new player Icon_minitimeSat 01 Apr 2017, 7:06 am

New side looking for new players, any positions considered message me if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Ballisimo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new player   Looking for new player Icon_minitimeTue 16 May 2017, 4:21 pm

Hi mate considering getting back into the game again. Not played since leaving Utd rev 2 seasons ago but thinking of giving it another go. Where will you play and what division. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new player   Looking for new player Icon_minitimeTue 16 May 2017, 4:23 pm

Our home ground is loughborough mate and looking at division 6/7
Back to top Go down
LondonRob

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new player   Looking for new player Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jul 2017, 5:33 pm

I'm on the lookout for a new team. Just moved up from London so I have no connections, starting from scratch. A bit unfit but back out running so trying to get back in a shape that isn't round for the season.

Centre Back, not the tallest but pretty good in the air, consider myself a solid player.

Do you train? I could do with some intense pre-season!
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new player   Looking for new player Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jul 2017, 8:30 am

We train on Tuesdays in Loughborough, by all means pop down and see what you think.
Back to top Go down
daveo92

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new player   Looking for new player Icon_minitimeMon 07 Aug 2017, 2:06 pm

dropped you a message Mat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new player   Looking for new player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for new player
Page 1 of 1